Status: Completed. Since this was written so long ago, I am planning on fixing it up.

Arranged Marriage to Ryan Ross?!

I Would If I Could, But I Won't

"That was some surprise Ryan," I said rolling my eyes as we walked back into the apartment.

"What shopping can't be a surprise?" Ryan had took me out some local stores, and bought me a few things. It was nice just to spend some time with him alone instead of with a bunch of our crazy friends like it always ends up being. I knew he meant well by it, but I felt like giving him a hard time.

"Sure it can, just I was expecting something that I don't do everyday."

"Well fine then the surprise was shopping with me."

"Good enough," I laughed kissing him.

"I better be good enough," he mumbled into the kiss.

"You are," I said pulling away slightly before kissing him again.

"Ew get a room!" Clara yelled. I pulled away from Ryan and looked at her, and Josh who had just walked into the room. Clara had been spending so much time with Josh lately that I barely ever saw her. It was getting annoying since she was my friend first and now this new guys comes along and she is pulling away from all of us. I know Brendon is really hurt by it, and he just doesn't want to admit it.

"We have a room, its called the living room," Ryan smirked.

"A room, that I'm not in," she said.

"Yeah right," Ryan laughed wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him and kissing me.

"Wow that so didn't look like a scene from a movie at all," Clara said sarcastically. I flipped Clara off and continued kissing the man I loved.

"Hola People!" Marie yelled walking into the room. I pulled away from Ryan once again and leaned on him sideways while looking at my friends.

"Hey Mar," I smiled.

"Hi Audy!" she grinned happily.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I just am," she giggled. I raised my eyebrow at her and looked suspiciously at her. Something had to be going on with Marie she is never this bouncy and excited looking. I also started noticing her spending a lot more time with Spencer., and since we've been here they have practically been inseparable.

"Whatever," I shrugged, knowing I would find out sooner or later what was going on with her.

"Yeah whatever," she giggled, before skipping back out the was she came in.

"That was mildly odd."

"Just a bit," Ryan laughed.

"So what do we do know?" I asked Ryan.

"I want to play truth or dare," Clara said randomly.

"Oo Me too!" I said.

"I'm gonna go find everyone!" Clara yelled running off into the hallway. I looked over at Ryan and he grimaced.

"Whats wrong Ry pie?" I asked laughing. He looked at me funny before answering.

"Last time me and you played truth of dare, I had to wear a dress for 3 hours!"

"Woah, woah, woah what did you just say?" Josh asked laughing.

"Last time we played truth or dare Audrey made me wear a yellow dress for 3 hours!"

"I have picture evidence wanna see? I asked laughing.

"You have it here?!" he groaned.

"Yeah I keep it in my purse," I laughed.

"Why!?" he yelled.

"Cause its adorable," I laughed reaching into my purse and pulling it out and handing it to Josh, causing Ryan to turn bright red, and to cover his face.

"Oh wow," he said laughing.

"Isn't it adorable," I said taking it back from him.

"Its something," he laughed, I smiled wrapped my arms around Ryan's waist. He took his hands off his face and looked at me, with a pout.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"Your evil, why am I marrying you?" he glared.

"Cause you like me," I said.

"Who said?" he asked.

"You."

"Oh yeah," he laughed.

"Yep."

"I'm back!" Clara said skipping into the room, followed by Robbie, Marie, Cree, Jon, Brendon and Spencer.

"Yay!" I smiled.

"Everyone sit down!" Clara yelled.

"Fine!" Cree yelled back dramatically, sitting on the floor. We all took a seat and ended up forming a circle.

"I wanna start!" Spencer yelled.

"Ok," I said.

"Marie truth or dare?"

"Dare," she smirked.

"I dare you to make me some tea."

"Thats a shit dare but whatever," she said walking into the kitchen. "Robbie take my turn for me!" she yelled.

"Ok, uhm Ryan truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said quickly.

"Do you ever want to have kids with Audrey?"

"Eventually," he said looking at me. I looked up at him and smiled, before kissing his face.

"Well thats good because Audrey wants like 10 kids."

"I do not!" I said defensively, looking over at Ryan who's eyes got wide.

"You do to you have ever since I meant you."

"Nuh uh!" I yelled before mumbling, "I only want 6."

"Yeah what a difference," Robbie laughed.

"It is its a whole difference of 4," I whined leaning on Ryan.

"Whatever go Ry," Robbie laughed.

"Uhm Cree, truth or dare."

"Truth," Cree laughed.

"Who is the most loyal person in your life, and why?"

"Truthfully, it would have to be Audrey. She has been there for me in my darkest hours, and she knows stuff about me that if any of you in this room right now heard, you probably would be shocked and wouldn't want to be my friends, and I really appreciate that."

"Thanks Cree," I smiled, "and I promise you the secrets I know aren't that bad."

"Whatever," he laughed. "Clara truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said leaning forward.

"If you were super poor would you ever sell yourself for sex in order to get money."

"No," she said, "that was random."

"I know," Cree laughed.

"Alright," Clara laughed. "Jon truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said.

"Do you find anyone we know attractive and if so who?"

"Oh dude that would suck," Ryan whispered to me.

"Fuck you," he groaned leaning backward.

"So you do!?" Clara yelled.

"Yes okay I find Carly extremely attractive!" he yelled.

"Woah!" Marie said walking back into the room with a mug of tea in hand.

"I call telling Carly!" Clara yelled giggling.

"No!" Jon yelled.

"Why?" Clara asked.

"Cause I don't want her to know!" he said, burying his head in his hands.

"Lets stop picking on Jon," Spencer laughed.

"Thank you," Jon said looking up. "Audrey truth or dare?"

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to make out with Marie."

"Woah what!?" I asked.

"You heard him Audy, so make out with Marie," Robbie laughed.

"I'm not going to make out with Marie," I said.

"Do it!"Jon yelled, "you always do dares! You can't chicken out now!"

"Marie?" I asked looking at her.

"This is gonna be so awkward," she laughed, setting down the tea cup, "lets get this over with."

I got up hesitantly from my spot and sat down next to Marie. She made a face at me before we 'made out' for a grand total of 10 seconds. We pulled away from each other before I spoke.

"I don't think I'm ever gonna look at you the same way," I laughed.

"Ditto," she giggled.

"I'm not gonna lie right now," Spencer started, " I have never been more turned on in my entire life."

"Shut up," Marie yelled throwing a pillow at his head. I walked back over to were I was sitting originally next to Ryan and Clara. I leaned over at Ryan, who looked as if he was suddenly uncomfortable.

"Mmk Brendon truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Woah random much!" Jon laughed.

"So answer!" I laughed.

"Yeah," he blushed.

"Wow adorable," I laughed.

"How is that adorable?" he laughed.

"I have no idea!" I yelled, laughing.

After our riviting game or truth or dare, Ryan and I went into his room, to go to sleep for the night.
"Whats up Ry pie you haven't said much lately."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" he asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, Ry rhymes with pie? I just want to know why you haven't been talking."

"I have been talking."

"No you haven't, you haven't talked since after my dare with Marie."

"So," he said starting to turn brilliant shades of red.

"Ryry?" I said dragging out the 'y', looking over at him, he sighed heavily before sitting up and half yelling his answer.

"Okay fine I am like super super turned on right now, and I totally agree with what Spencer said a little while ago! You just can't tell because these pants are really tight and I'm really uncomfortable," he said laying backward on the bed, I glanced down at him.

"What am I supposed to do about that?" I asked stupidly.

"Are you kidding me right now," he asked. "you know what I want to do."

"I'm not having sex with you Ryan."

"I know you won't thats my problem."

"I'm sorry," I said laying down next to him, and placing my head on his shoulder.

"No your not," he groaned.

"I really am though," I said kissing his cheek, "and I would if I didn't want to wait until I was married."

"I know, I understand completely. Lets just go to sleep," he sighed, throwing his leg over the side of the bed and taking off his pants so he was wearing his boxers and the shirt he wore all day.

"Alright," I said getting out of bed, and getting changed, not even caring Ryan was in the room. I crawled back into bed and laid down next to him.

"Why did you just do that!?" he groaned.

"Sorry," I said kissing him before turning of the lamp, " I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he sighed once more. I closed my eyes and quickly started to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe

So uh I have a bit of news for you all....

It involves one of the following characters:

Robbie
Cree
Tyler
Carly
Clara
or Marie

One of them will be leaving in the sequel
and it will possibly be forever.

Who will it be?
Take your best guess....

Also, There will be not 1 but 2 new character appearing in the sequel!
That's right 2 new characters!

We may be losing someone but there will be 2 new people to make up for that.

Anyway Comment and Enjoy!!!
oh and because I love you all here is the banner with the official Let Love In Summary!!!!

Image