Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Betrayal (Temptation)

So that pretty much became my life: going to school, coming home, getting Chain and Link and then going back to school. On the weekends we were usually eyed by the werewolves. I still didn’t hear any plotting so I had no reason to go see Shawn. That doesn’t mean Link wasn’t plotting something else though. Every chance he got he always managed to be near me. It made me feel uncomfortable. I knew he was fighting the temptation and I was proud of him, but regardless…the blood lust he got in his eyes terrified me.
Then…it happened.
I was lying in bed, half awake. It had been a long day of homework and cooking dinner. I closed my eyes, ready to sink into the sleep when I heard the springs in my bed creek as something jumped onto them. I opened my eyes to find Link hovering over me. “Hey,” he said his fangs out and glistening in the moonlight. My eyes widened. He was going to bite me, was all I could think.
“Link wai—“ but it was too late. He bit down on my neck making my entire body go numb. I always thought that if a vampire bit someone it would hurt like nuts, but…it actually felt good. Pleasurable feelings numb my brain as my mind screamed for me to get him off. His chest was touching mine with his legs on either side of me. He held my wrists in both of his hands and his eyes were closed.
I knew I needed to get him off. If I didn’t, something bad might happen. “Chain hel—“, but I was caught off with Link’s fangs digging in deeper. My mouth made a gurgling sound as I sunk down farther in my bed.
“Silver,” his voice was like whispering silk, “Give in,”
I could feel my mind going number and I replied, “O…okay,” I let out a content sigh as he finished lapping up my blood.
“You taste good,” he said directly into my ear. He brushes my hair away from my face and said, “Now, for you.” He kissed me. I could taste my own blood on my lips. I did as I was told and let him have me. He was still holding my arms down so I couldn’t struggle—not like I would have. I was completely under his spell. “Silver,” he managed between passionate kisses, “You’re mine.”
GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF! LINK, PLEASE STOP! My mind screamed, but I heard my very own voice say, “I am…yours Link.”
He let go of my arms and went full into his lust fest. His hands wandered up and down my body, making my innocent mind scream. “L-link,” I managed, “P-please…enough.”
“Shhhhh,” I heard him said as he continued to do as he pleased.
Alright, my mind said, get him off. Just knee him in the groin. Just as I was about to do it, Chain burst into the room, his wings spread out with anger in his face. “GET THE FREAKING HELL OFF OF HER!” He yelled, charging over to us and knocking Link clean off of me. He scooped me up and checked my neck. Blood must’ve still been pouring down it as I hugging him tightly.
“YOU FREAKING IDIOT,” He yelled, kicking Link out of the window with a smash! I flinched, still clinging to Chain. He held me tightly. “Shhh, Silver.” He whispered, gently kissing my head. “He won’t touch you again. I promise.”
He carried me downstairs and kicked the front door open. Moments like these I wished my mom didn’t have a night job. The pain began to come now onto my neck, rippling through my entire body. “Ch-chain,” I managed my voice in pain, “It-it hurts.”
He held me tighter as he opened the car door and climbed in. He situated me nicely on his lap as he took the wheel and jammed the keys into the ignition. The engine roared to life as he backed it out of the driveway. He took off down the street, watching as Link stood to his feet, brushing broken glass off of his shoulders. Chain didn’t look to see if he was following. He needed to get Silver somewhere safe. Somewhere away from Link.
Things…were never the same after that.
~ </3
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe if you'd like more ^-^
Comments are always nice too, but I still love my silent readers! ^-^
<3