Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Kidnapped

Link led me down into the dining hall. The vampires from before were all there sitting at the table, eating and drinking. Link pulled a seat over for me. I sat down beside Eleanor who picked at her food gracefully. Link sat across from me and sported a gentle smile. I said a quick prayer and served very little food to myself. We all ate in silence. I was the only one really making sound since the vampires were as ‘silence as the grave’. If anything was said, it wasn’t to me.
The only thing I received were icy looks from Eleanor and Klaus. Link’s grandmother didn’t even glance in my direction. When everyone had finished, they all bid goodnight and silently disappeared. Link turned to me and forced a smile, “Allow me to escort you to your room.”
“Thank you,” I said quietly, still unnerved by the way the vampires had treated me. I mean, was I that much of a pain? Why didn’t they like humans? Weren’t they humans once?
He took me upstairs and into a room that was the color of wine. Wine colored sheets and blankets, seating that was wine colored—even the walls were wine colored. I smiled faintly at it and turned to face Link. “Good night,”
He smiled at kissed my cheek, “Good night.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I awoke sometime in the night and couldn’t fall back to sleep. I decided maybe a brisk walk around the castle would help me sleep. I quietly stepped out of the bedroom and began to walk down the halls and suddenly stumbled into a beautiful greenhouse. Plants I had never seen before grew tall and towered over me, taking up most of the room. There were also scents of different flowers and herbs that smacked me in the face.
I walked over to a large window and peered into it. A lush field stood inside of it, and the moon was full. “Silver,” I heard a deep, rich voice say.
I turned, startled to find Klaus standing there. His skin seemed to shimmer in the moonlight. “I-I’m-I’m Sorry,” I stammered, “I c-couldn’t sleep so I thought a quick walk would help.”
He didn’t really seem to be listening. He touched my shoulder, staring into my eyes—eyes that I couldn’t look away from. They were such a deep blue and yet, not a single emotion in them—as if they had never been used before to express any emotion. “If you are not my cousin’s pleasure…” he began, his pupils slowly fading, as if he was hypnotizing me, “then be mine.”
I felt my eyelids grow heavy and my entire body get weak as he brushed my hair aside and laid his fangs against my neck. My mind screamed for help, but my body never moved. Suddenly, I heard a deep, growling voice say, “Release the human,”
I snapped out of my trance and pulled away from Klaus. He turned to find a pack of wolves growling at him. I felt arms come around me and lift me off the ground. I turned to find Chain holding me. “Bastard,” he snarled at Klaus. I saw the Shawn wolf howl and hurl himself into Klaus. I looked away, not wanting to see the violent fight between wolf and vampire.
“Where’s Link?” Chain asked, flapping his wings and flying up the stairs.
“In his room,” I said, giving directions to Chain. We found him rushing down the hall to aid his cousin.
“What the—,” Link began, but Chain stopped him.
“C’mon!,” Chain shouted, kicking Link towards the door. I dropped from Chain’s arms and grabbed Link, yanking him outside and into the night. It was cool outside as they three of us and another pack of wolves bolted down the field towards a car. Chain and I grabbed Link’s arms and dove into the back of the car. My pervious silent driver put the car into drive and took off down the country lane. I turned to Link who seemed startled and a bit confused by our sudden kidnapping. I took his hand and smiled reassuringly at him. Hopefully, things would be better.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! The threesome is back together...for now ;)
Sub please? I'm writing so much and it would be nice to see that people are enjoying this ^-^
Comment? Looove to hear feedback! ^-^
But, if you're shy, I still love you! I looove my silent readers ^-^ <3
Thanks you guys! ^-^ <3