Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Peace

“What the…” Link began, looking at me then to Chain, “What the hell is this all about?!”
“We’re rescuing you,” Chain stated bluntly.
I smiled at the two of them. It felt like years since the three of us had been together. I looked back at the now shrinking castle and the echoing cries of the werewolves. It sent shivers down my spine, knowing that some wouldn’t come back alive. I looked up at the driver, wondering what he might be thinking. His own kind—friends, and family members could be dying and for the rescue of a vampire.
I guess some things really do change, I thought as I turned back to Link and Chain. “So…where are we going?” Link asked, glancing at me.
“Back home.” Chain said, reclining his seat and resting his hands behind his head. I smiled at him and then turned back to Link.
“It’s going to be a long drive so why don’t you go ahead and get some sleep.” I said, smiling.
He slowly nodded, reclining his seat and mine. I lied down and closed my eyes. It felt good to between my two very…’special’ friends and within minutes I was out. I stirred about an hour later to find myself curled up against Chain. I had my hand and head on his chest with his hand resting on my head. I blushed slightly, but shook off the feeling. I was pretty comfy after all. I craned my neck back to find Link’s arms wrapped around my torso and his head resting beside my shoulder. I sighed, smiling. It really did feel good to be with my friends again. “Thank you for driving us,” I whispered the silent werewolf. He grunted in response. I then closed my eyes again, got situated and fell back into my peaceful sleep.
~ <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for how short this is...
Its been awhile since I've written!
Sub?
Comment?
I like to know that what I'm writing, people are actually enjoying ^-^
<3