Status: Completed. Be On The Look Out For The Sequel!

Unbelievable - Night Academy

Chained

I flew faster. "Damnit," I growled. I could still see silver's face-- the look of concern in her gaze before I took off. I had to hurry or else hey may find her. I hated that I had to let Link protect her, but he was all I had.
"Finally," I sighed, swooping down into the abandoned castle that was only a few miles away from the school.
I rolled onto the roof and looked up. No one had followed me. I ducked into an old, broken window and landed on the cold, stone floor.
Glancing around quickly, I saw that no one inside the room. I silently ran out into the lang hallway and swung myself down off the balcony and into the throne room.
"We thought you'd come.... Chain,"
I was surrounded by other winged beings.
"Of course I'd come, I'm not letting you hurt my host family." I snapped.
Exile, a buff bastard-of-a-shadow demon stepped forward. "Enough, Chain. You have broken the most sacred law of our kind: Breeding with humans."
"I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH SILVER! ALL I DID WAS KISS HER!" I roared.
Exile narrowed his eyes, "Our race has become lesser and lesser because of humans mistaking us as birds of prey. You have fallen in love with her--therefore, we will kill her."
I was on Exile in less than a second. "If you even touch hair on her head--I WILL KILL YOU!"
Last thing I remember seeing was Exile sneer. I prayed to God that he'd protect Silver because... I wasn't about to get out of this mess.
~</3
♠ ♠ ♠
Sub?
Comment?