Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Chase It Down, Spin Around, Watch The World, From The Ground

I walked along down the darkened side of the road, in the night and hugged my arms tight to get a little bit of warmth.
It was so lucky that we weren’t expected to be anywhere tonight and that the band hadn’t got a gig to play. Otherwise we would be totally screwed.

As the headlights of cars passed, I couldn’t help but smile, and actually thank god that I hadn’t backed out, in going on this trip with the guys. And to thank my mum and dad for as well, on making me go. I’m glad I had them as parents too.

I was soon shook out of my thoughts when two strong arms we’re wrapped around me. One draped around my shoulders and the other snaked around my waist. To my left stood Fraser, and to my right stood John. I couldn’t help myself and just jumped on both of them and gave them both the biggest bear hug in the world.

“What was that for?” They both chuckled in unison and hugged me back. I smiled up at them as Fraser blew in my face and John ruffled my hair.

“You two are the best brothers a girl could have. And I’m so glad that you’re My brothers, I really do mean it. I know we have our arguments, and our fights. But I wouldn’t have it any other way because in reality you have helped me become me, and I would just like to say…That I love you both deeply” I sighed and gave them both a hug once more, I heard someone sniffle and looked up towards Fraser, he shook his head No and nodded towards John.

John’s eyes were watering, the actual John Taylor who’s been a hard case for about a week non stop, was actually shedding some tears. Fraser stepped aside for a moment so I could look and talk to John.

“John, what’s up?” I smiled up at him, shaking his arm to look at me. His brown eyes shimmered with fresh tears, as he blinked, one small drop escaped from his eye as he smiled down at me and sighed in relief.

“I just feel so bad that I’ve been such a dick to you this past week. I know you want to have fun, and I know you’re getting older, nearly twenty! Wow, I can still remember you when we used to play rock, paper scissors in the back garden. I just feel that you’re still my little sister, and that you need protecting all the time. Away from all the nasty people in the world, and just everything! From colds to horny guys” He laughed a little and wiped a couple more tears away from his face.

“I just want you to be happy in life, and to get the best of everything-”

“YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!” Simon shouted out in the background, overhearing that part of the conversation and cutting off John in mid speech. The three of us laughed and looked over to see Gustav turning Simon around and pushing him towards Ben, then miming a ‘Sorry’

“Go on” I said and lifted his face up with my hands, he smiled once more and began to speak again.

“I want you to be happy, to get the most of everything in life, to see the world through clear eyes, to live, laugh and love. To find the person of you’re dreams, and most of all to have fun. I love you Willow” John finally cried a little more, then looked up at the sky and blew out air, making it look like tiny white clouds against the midnight blue sky.

I smiled and lifted John’s head up with my hands till his face was looking at me. His eyes shone in the moonlight, he let a little smile escape on his face then sniffled his nose.

“John Taylor, you are one of the best brothers in the world, and I am so bloody proud of you. Of everything you have accomplished in life and I will always be proud of you. So don’t ever forget about it. I know you want me to be happy in life, and I know that you wish to protect me all the time. You still can! But not 24/7” I chuckled and she did he. John let a large hand rub his nose and sniffled once more, then looked away. I pulled his face back to look at me.

“Look at me, I am happy! I’ve never been this happy in a long time and this is thanks to you and your band and Fraser also. You mean the world to me and I would never change it. You haven’t been a dick, I understand where you’re coming from and how you would feel like that. So from now on, why don’t we put that behind us and in the past and start a new? This is my first tour I’ve been on and I would like to spend it with both my brothers. I love you John Taylor and always will” I smiled up at him and wiped away his tears with my thumbs. He chuckled and smiled at me too.

Then embraced me in a brotherly hug and let got after a short while. I hugged Fraser also, then soon we were having another family hug.

“I love you also Frase” I said and giggled a little, then kissed both Fraser and John’s cheeks.
“Love you too Willow” They both said then kissed both my cheeks. I smiled, hugged them once more and ran off to everyone else.

“Don’t worry!” I shouted behind me, they both smiled and waved, then began to chat. Knowing me, I wasn’t watching where I was going and ended up crashing into something, screaming loudly and then tumbling down a small grassy embankment.

“Ow” I said out loud.
“Fuck” A male voice said on top of me. I started to panic but then just decided to take a random guess at who it was. He had a problem of being in my space when bad happens to myself.

“Let me guess” I said, my eyes still closed, not daring to take a peep upwards. I could feel the human shift on top of me, then their bony hips dug into me. I winced.
“Gustav Wood?” I asked, then peeked open one eye, to see it I was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelies!
So I'm sorry that you've been waiting for a while for this chapter, but I just didn't know what to put! But I did in the end and I had help from a dear friend called Jess. Which I said she would get credit for.
To say that what I was going to write, was going to be more romantic, but I decided to have a family chapter between John, Fraser and Willow. Which resulted in me finding it lovely to write.

So I hope you enjoy this chapter, made it extra long aswell, since I owe you guys for staying with me! (Nearly had to use match sticks to keep my eyes open though haha)

Title: Watch The World by Every Avenue. Go listen to them, there amazing and if you haven't heard there new album, I suggest you do. It's amazing. Called Bad Habits.

Emma xx