Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Speak How You Feel, So The Words Sound Real

When I woke up, I was slightly above ground level and had a pair of long, strong arms underneath me. I was too much in a sleepy state to try and move, so I just snuggled closer to the person carrying me. Which I soon recognised by the smell of cigarettes, washing up powder and Play aftershave, to be Gustav. How he had got a hold of me without anyone questioning him I have no idea, but I didn’t mind. I felt safe.

“W-where are we?” I muffled into his chest as we got closer to a pair of doors, I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to snuggle closer. He felt cold, possibly cause I nicked his hoodie. Out the corner of my eye I could see Gus smile a little then look down at me.

“Where at the hotel, you ended up falling asleep on Frase for a couple of hours, then everyone had to collect their stuff, and seeing I didn’t really have anything but a duffle bag,. I grabbed mine and yours then grabbed you. No one didn’t mind” Gustav said as he walked through a pair of sliding doors and into the hotel. Which we we’re soon greeted by the warm air.

“Oh okay!” I smiled then snuggled into Gustav more, but soon felt the gravity shifting, and soon I was placed on the couch in the lobby of the hotel.
“You’re a bit heavy” He winked then walked off. With that comment I soon shot up and began to slowly walk over to him, then punch him lightly in the arm causing him to jump a little.

“Calling me fat Mr. Wood?” I gave him a stern look which just caused him to chuckle.
“No I was kidding, you’re as light as a feather. Honestly” He said raising his hands in defeat then laughed, and bent down to my level.
“Although I do like that nickname” Gus whispered in my ear. It was wonderful, because it was our secret and no one knew what was going on between us but ourselves, and I loved it.

I slapped him lightly on his arm and mouthed
“Bet you would” Then turned and grabbed my back and walked over to my brothers.

“Hey Will” Fraser said as he grabbed the room keys off the front desk then, turned to face me, still looking at they keys as if he was trying to work out something confusing.
“Hey, so what room am I in?” I asked and I bumped his shoulder with mine, causing a little smile to appear on his face.

“Well, for once you have a room to yourself, not that we don’t trust anyone” He gave a slight look at John for the comment he just made.
“But we thought you might want more privacy, since last time didn’t work”

“It wasn’t my fault, I didn’t know the door was unlocked!” Ben shouted across the lobby, causing people’s heads to turn in all directions. I thanked Fraser for my key, kissed his cheek and ran up to Ben then jumped on him and hugged him. Though Ben wasn’t thinking too fast and fell back on his ass making me fall and tumble with him. Causing us both to laugh.

“God Willow, I know I’m sexy but damn, no need to jump on me. May cause you problems and damage!” He chuckled, stood up then offered me his hand which I gladly accepted, then hugged him once more, this time trying not to fall over.

My room was 345 on the third floor and the guys rooms were along the corridor also. 346 was Ben and Simon’s, 347 was Gustav’s and finally 348 was John and Fraser’s.

I started to unpack a fresh pair of clothing since I had been wearing my current one’s since last night. Some Pj’s, my tooth brush and just a book for later in the night. I had no idea what we we’re doing tonight, I didn’t know if we all planned on going out to a club, or just chilling inside. But whichever happed I didn’t mind, I just wanted to relax in some way or form.

As I walked to the shower and switched it on, a knock appeared at the front door. I heaved a sigh as I turned the shower off and walked towards it, trying to look through the peep hole, but it was no use since I was too small to see.

When the door swung open I was confronted with a tall man stood in front of my door, which could only go by the name of Gustav Wood. I was about to let him in, when he just smiled, then walked in himself and closing the door behind him.

“Just come to tell you we’re going out for drinks” He simply said then just stared at me, and didn’t move.
“And also” Gus said then gently bent down, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed back with no hesitation, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, then he picked me up off the ground, leaving myself wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Well, that was a nice also” I said as I pulled away from the kiss and leant back a bit, as Gus’s hands supported me on my lower back. His lips crashed down onto mine once more before I jumped down off him and ran towards my bag to grab some clothes.

“So no one has suspected anything yet?” I asked as I threw most of my clothes out of the bag and across the bed, where Gustav slowly laid down. A smile crept across his face as he looked up at me. I smiled back then went back to my unpacking.
“Not a thing!” He grinned then crawled across the bed and pulled me down by his side, wrapping his arm around me and giving me a side hug.

Just as he was about to kiss me on the head, there was a knock on the door. My heart skipped a few beats as Gustav’s did the same by the look on his face. We both started at each other then the door, then back at each other. Till I finally asked,

“Who is it?” My voice came out croaky with shock, and panic on what to do.
“John” Said the person on the receiving end of the wooden frame.

Both Gustav and I cursed under our breath in unison as we frantically got up off the bed and thought of a quick tactic plan.

“J-Just a minute!” I said as I pulled Gustav off the bed more and looked round the room for somewhere to put him. He started laughing as I got stressed and told him to shush, which was no use as he began to laugh more.

“Everything okay in there Will?” John asked through the wooden door, the metal handle slowly shaking.
Oh fuck, he’s going to open it, and he’s going to see Gus. Shit!

I thought of the first thing that came to my head, which in reality I should of thought about before saying it.
“Don’t come in…I-I‘m Naked!” I shouted, which soon stopped both the rattling of the door knob and Gustav’s laughing.

“Shut up, get in the shower and hide man!” I said as I pushed him through to the bathroom. He jumped into the bath and stood there, then pulled the shower curtain across.
“You kinky sod!” I heard him muffle, then hit him through the curtain. Causing a slight groan of pain.

“Coming!” I shouted as closed the door behind on Gus’s perverted giggles.
When I swung the door open, John was leaning against it staring up at the slightly discoloured ceiling of the hotel corridor.

“Come in” I said as I moved out of the door way for John to walk through.
♠ ♠ ♠
WARNING!!:...Knew that would get you're attention ;)
Hey guys! I'm on a roll I must say! Haha
Well I hope you like it, and please ket me know what you think. I love it when people comment, gives me more motivation to write more :D

Like always enjoy, let me know what you think and a possible comment :) Love you all for reading!
Emma xx

Title: All I Want - One Night Only