Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

And She Will Be Loved...

Fraser’s POV:

The room was silent as everyone just stared at the door, where Willow and Gustav had just exited. This didn’t just happen, I was not hearing this, in all fairness, I wasn’t bothered about Gustav with Willow, as long as he looked after her. I just wanted her to be happy in life, and right now I knew she would be crying her eyes out over what John had just said. I was so mad at myself that I didn’t say anything, I was just shocked. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Francesqa and El walked through the door as well as The Blackout and Aileen.

“The fuck happened in here?” El piped up as she walked closer into the room, looking round.
“Who else knew?” John soon piped up, everyone in the room spun round to look at him and the people who knew, started to look at the floor as everyone else just looked around.

“Who knew!” He shouted into the silent bedroom. Suddenly the hands of El, Sean and Ben started to slowly rise up in the air, as their heads still bowed down towards the cream carpet. I knew who John was going to go to first, Ben.

“How can you not tell me?” John spat in his face causing Ben to flinch a little. He took in a deep breath, held his shoulders back and looked straight into John’s eyes.

“I was forced not to tell you, I made a promise and I’m fucking glad I did. I love you mate, I really do. But they both deserve happiness and of they see it in each other, then why can’t you just give them that? I know he’s in the band and all, but fuck it. Don’t you want Will to be happy at all?” Ben said as he pulled his jacket tighter around his body and digging deep in his pockets, to retrieve a cig and placing it to his pink lips.

John was about to walk up to him when I stepped in-between the both of them.
“John, for fucks sake! She’s our sister and she is right. Will’s old enough to make her own decisions, she’s twenty tomorrow, she’s past the age of sixteen, she doesn’t need looking after anymore. We will always be her big brothers, but even mum is fine with it, trust me, she was one of the first people to know. And if mum’s fine with it, then we should be too. Can we just stop this now please? We don’t want to ruin her birthday and you need to go say sorry… to the both of them” I said, my voice steady but with a tad bit of fear in it.

I didn’t know what his feelings we’re at the moment, and I really thought he was going to punch me as well. John sighed, ran a hand through his short brown hair and looked at everyone in the room. Embarrassment soon getting to him, causing him to turn round then walk towards the door, closing with a click behind him.

Willow’s POV:

Gus and I we’re sat outside on a small grassy hill. As I placed the icepack on his face which we got from the front desk. Gus winced in pain as I placed it over his left eye, which was now turning a shade of red and his face was swollen. Gustav smiled suddenly, which caused me to smile also as I placed the icepack on his face more, instead of just dabbing it.

“What are you smiling at? You’ve just been punched in the face” I said, kissing him lightly on his cheek, causing him to smile more.
“You still love me with a face like this?” He laughed as he took the pack himself, then I placed my hands in between my legs and sat there silently next to him.
“Of course I do, don’t be silly. You’re still beautiful to me” I smiled then hopped up and placed a light kiss on his bruised maroon face. The swelling going down a little.
“You’re always beautiful darling” He smiled, looking up at the stars.
“Oh you mushy sod!” I bumped my arm into his, making us both chuckle.
“Gustav, I’m really sorry about my brothers. Especially John, he should of never said some of the things he said, and he definitely shouldn’t of punched you in the face, he’s a selfish dick” I sighed resting my head on his shoulder, the sent of washing powder and aftershave making me sleepy. I felt Gus heave a sigh, then place an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close.

“It’s okay, he’s only trying to protect you. But you know that I would never think of hurting you, not one bit” Gus looked down at me into my emerald eyes with his baby blue ones. I smiled up at him and nodded, then placed a kiss on his lips.
“I know you wouldn’t, I trust you”

“So, what happens now?” He said as he laid back on the grass, pulling me down with him, laying side by side. I rested my head on his chest and simply said into his shirt,
“What do you mean?” Gus squeezed my arm, staring up at the stars in the midnight sky.

“I mean with us, what about John and everyone?” Gustav coughed then look down towards me. I propped myself up on my elbow and placed a hand on the side of his face, the side that wasn’t bruised.

“Gustav Tomas Skjerdal Wood, I honestly don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. You make me so happy, words cannot describe, I want to carry on being together because, I love you, and I know it’s only been a month but I really do love you” I smiled then bent down to kiss him on the lips. Gus let out a long sigh of relief then looked up at me.

“That’s what I wanted to hear, you make me happy also and of course I want o carry on together. I love you too” Gustav said then sat up and pulled my face close to his, his breath lightly on my lips which made me grin then attach my lips to his. Both of us smiling into the kiss.

John’s POV:

As I walked down the hallway, down the steps and outside into the night. I began to think about what Fraser said. Was I really that bad? Did mum know and was actually fine with it? And did I really want to ruin her chance at being happy with someone? Even if it was Gustav. One of my best friends, band mates and more like a brother to me.

I was racking all these thoughts in my mind as I walked down the path towards the road, I needed to walk and a bit of fresh air. I was about to walk further down when I heard the familiar voice of my sister and the lead singer of our band. I stayed close but hid behind a bush so I could hear them and watch, Willow spoke first.

“Gustav, I’m really sorry about my brothers. Especially John, he should of never said some of the things he said, and he definitely shouldn’t of punched you in the face, he’s a selfish dick”
The words that Willow used to describe me felt like someone had just stabbed me in the chest with a knife, was this what she really thought of me? Was this how I had been acting all this time? I heard Gus sigh as he began to speak.

“It’s okay, he’s only trying to protect you. But you know that I would never think of hurting you, not one bit” Gus looked down towards Willow then placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close and giving her a protective hug, Will smiled “I know you wouldn’t, I trust you”

“So, what happens now?” Gus said as he laid down on the grass, pulling Will with him, the both of them laying side by side. Will rested her head on his chest then looked up towards my band member.
“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I mean with us, what about John and everyone?” Gustav coughed then looked down at Willow. She propped herself up on her elbow then placed a hand on his unburied cheek. I winched at what I had done to his face, he didn’t need to be punched and I shouldn’t have done it. Willow moved her face closer to his, to look into his eyes. Both of them sharing a deep moment.

“Gustav Tomas Skjerdal Wood, I honestly don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. You make me so happy, words cannot describe, I want to carry on being together because, I love you, and I know it’s only been a month but I really do love you” Willow smiled then bent down to kiss him on his lips, Gus smiled then said,

“That’s what I wanted to hear, you make me happy also and of course I want o carry on together. I love you too” Gustav said then sat up then pulled Willow closer to him, both of them lightly kissing, as I could see smiles creep upon their faces.

They we’re truly happy together and I felt shockingly bad for what I had done. I should of never punched him in the face, pushed Willow over and off the bed and just shout at the both of them. The both of them deserved to be happy, and if they truly we’re, then who am I to be stopping them? I felt ashamed of myself, discussed. I knew Gustav would never hurt Willow, he’s never hurt anyone in his life.

I sighed, placed my hands in my jeans pockets and started to walk down the path more and along side the grassy hill they we’re sat on. I needed to apologise badly. At the sight of me Gustav jumped up and placed his hands in front of him. I sighed then looked at Willow who turned her gaze towards the traffic, ignoring my presence.

Gustav’s POV:

I smiled into the kiss with Willow, I was truly happy and nothing could possibly ruin the moment. Until I saw John’s body walking towards us, which made me pull away from the kiss and stand up, my hands out in front, defending myself. I really didn’t want to be punched in the face for the second time tonight, and I didn’t want to punch him. He hadn’t done anything wrong, well, apart from been a dick about the whole thing.

“Gus relax, I’m not coming to hit you again. I’ve actually come t-to apologise” John said as he walked towards us closer, I let my guard down, then offered a hand out for Willow to accept, which she did, then leaned into me close. Far away from John.

“Balls, you’ve come to say sorry John!” Willow spat in his direction, I placed my hand on her lower back, slowly stroking it to calm her down and surprisingly it worked a little.
“Will, I have trust me. Frase shouted at me quite bad when you left” He said and stepped forward a couple of steps.

“Took his fucking time to do so” Willow said as she cuddled closer to me, she had left her jacket in the hotel once again.

“I was walking down the path to think about things, and I stopped and heard what you both had to say about each other, and it made me think. That I have been a total dick, I know it now, Gus mate I should of never have punched you, god look at you’re face” John sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Gustav shrugged slightly then smiled,
“S’alright buddy, I understand. Fucking killed though” I chuckled at him, soon feeling Willow relax a little more.

“Willow, I’m sorry. You’re right, you are old enough to make your own decisions and from now on I shall but out of you’re personal life and let you live your own. I just wanted to be your older brother for a bit longer, but I can clearly see that I have over stayed my welcome In that department. I will always be your big brother, if you need anything, or help or just to talk. I will always love you, and no matter how old you are, 20 or 60, you will always be my little sister”
John said as he looked at Willow, who had tears forming in her eye.

I gently squeezed her side to comfort her, but then pushed her forwards a little so she could speak to John. Willow spun round, panic written all over her face, I smiled lightly at her then winked, she smiled back then walked closer to John.

“I just wanted to say, that I have had time to think about it and if Gus says he will protect you and look after you. Then I guess you have my blessing. Look after her though bro” John said, then aimed the last bit at me, which I simply replied with,

“Always” I smiled then watched Willow run up to John and jump on him, wrapping her legs around him and cuddling him close. Tears lightly running down her face.

Willow's POV:

“Thank you, John” Was all I could say before I kissed him a thousand times over his face causing him to chuckle then place me back down on the floor.

“you’re just like Monster and Tilly” He said as he kissed the top of my head then pushed me back towards Gustav, who walked forward and placed a hand out for John to shake.

John placed his hand in his then shook twice, but then pulled him into a big bro hug which made me smile.
We we’re soon walking back up to the hotel, John walking to the right of me and Gus walking to the left of me, our hands entwined together, we could show ourselves now. Without any worry what’s so ever.

“Yeah, who’s Monster and Tilly?” Gus asked me as we we’re near the hotel doors now, I smiled and looked up towards him.
“My two kittens” I smiled, “I love them so much”
Gustav chuckled then looked down at me.
“What?”
“Nothing, I have some kittens too, one’s called Boo and the others called Toby” He smiled then kissed the top of my head.

The rest of the night was full of laughter and talk. No hiding, no awkwardness, just family and friends back together again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

So I thought that since I'm off from work till Friday I would update. It's a really long chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it. Took me 7 pages haha turns out it's 2443 words, quite proud haha and plent of POV's from different people :) Let me know what you think! Too much? Want less? What do we think of John?

Love to hear what you think!
Also, chapter 30!! Very proud of myself, most I've ever written in a story haha

Much love, Emma xx