Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

We've Been Walking Barefoot All Summer

I was awoken from my sleep, when a heavy weight laid next to me and wrapped long arms around my waist under the covers of the bunk.

“Morning birthday girl” Gustav whispered next to my ear, kissing my neck lightly. I couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across my face, it was just contagious. I stretched then spun round and rested my head on his chest and hand on his stomach.

“Morning” I yawned then kissed his cheek.
“Get up then, I need to give you you’re present love” Gus chuckled as he cuddled me closer, I was about to say something when the curtain was drawn back.

“WILLOW!!-Shit, need to get used to that” Fraser shouted as he bent down to look into the bunk. I smiled then sat up on Gus to lean across to give my brother a cuddle and a kiss. I was happy that both of them had finally gotten used to Gus and Me, well not fully, but they will do and after what happened yesterday they we’re starting to understand more, and give me more space.

“Right, anyways, I came to tell you to get your ass out of bed and your’s for that matter” Fraser nodded his head towards Gus, who just nodded in agreement.
“And come into the living room, you need to open your presents!” Fraser said as he grabbed both our arms and dragged us out of bed. Gus and I groaning in protest.

My bare feet dragged across the black carpet of the bus, whilst my right hand was in Fraser’s who was in front and my left was with Gus, who was being dragged along be me.
As soon as I stepped into the living room, I was greeted by a massive pink 20 balloon next to the TV and a pile of presents on the floor.

My eyes began to water as I broke free and ran up to everyone and embraced them in a hug, They were amazing guys, I really wasn’t really expecting this.
“Guys you’re amazing!” I said through watering tears, this maybe one of the best birthdays I have ever had.
“Stop with the waterworks and open the presents!” Simon shouted as he jumped on me, crushing my body between he floor and himself. I smiled, shoved him off and crawled towards the pile of presents in the corner.

An hour later, I had opened everyone’s presents and received chocolates, jewellery, DVD’s and CD’s. Everyone from The Blackout and Francesqa plus El and Aileen we’re now on the bus and plans we’re being made.

“So what do you want to do today?” John said patting my leg. I smiled and thought for a moment.
“Do you guys not have a gig tonight?” I asked as I played with the bracelet John and Fraser had bought me.
“We do, but it’s an early show. So we can always go out after if you want to?” Gus asked as he squeezed me tighter to his body, I snuggled closer and smile.

“I think I may go out shopping for a while, with El and Aileen if they want to come. Then I don’t know, I’m not that fussed about going out drinking. Maybe a meal, then just films back at the bus. That okay with everyone?” I asked as I jumped off the couch and walked over to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, and asking if anyone else wanted one. Which turned out to be nearly the whole bus.

There was a cheer of agreement as people started to move towards rooms to get dressed and ready. I finished making the coffee’s and lined them up on the little island table, then took mine with me into the bathroom to get changed.

I changed into some burgundy leggings, a grey top and my red criminal damage hoodie. I brushed my hair and teeth, applied some make up, my hat and some socks then placed my boots on my feet and walked out the room then crashed onto the couch, next to a now fully dressed Gustav.

El’s POV:

A Couple of hours later, Willow, Aileen and I we’re walking around Birmingham town centre in search of things for all of us to buy. It was nice to have just a few hours of girl time to ourselves, instead of being in an enclosed space with 15 guys.

“Well this is nice!” I said as we walked along the cobbled street in the sunshine, I smiled at myself, I was so glad I chose to wear shorts.
“I know, it’s so nice to get out for once and I mean just out, instead of going to bars and stuff” Willow beamed a smile towards us as she skipped along the busy streets of Birmingham.

The guys were playing a gig at The NIA tonight, a pretty big venue for them, but there are three bands on which is cool I guess. I can’t wait for it. I was soon pulled out of my thinking mode when my hand was being pulled in the direction of a Blue Banana.

“Aileen, talk woman!” Willow said as she grabbed her hand also and shoved us both inside the store. I cringed at the small emo girls walking around looking at corsets. I looked towards Aileen who just agreed with my thoughts, making us both laugh out loud, Will soon catching on at a later date.

“I’m sorry, I’m not that sociable, I’m just really shy” Aileen said as she looked around the jumpers on the sales rack, picking up a rather cute one, and also a top with a dinosaur on. I smiled and wrapped her in a one armed hug.
“It’s okay sweetie, Will was just the same when she first met me”

“Yeah, now I can’t get rid of her!” Willow shouted from across the room, looking at a new pair of converse by the looks of it. I grinned and looked through all the sales racks, there wasn’t much here for me, I was more a vintage style of woman.
“Anyone for Starbucks? My treat” Aileen suddenly piped up out of nowhere. That comment made Willow spin round and stop what she was looking at, she nodded in agreement, a huge smile plastered on her face.

“Let me just pay for these and we can get going” Willow soon skipped off towards the desk and purchased her shoes. A minute later we were walking across the road towards the warm and cool coffee shop. It always made me feel calm and made me think of Ashley since it’s all we did when we had some spare time together. Other than that, I would just go to Costa when I was working, since it was cheaper than Starbucks.

Willow and I grabbed a table near the window, whilst Aileen went to place the orders. Leaving Will and I to place our asses on two big and plush purple chairs.

“So, you want to tell me about Gus’s face?” I simply stated, I knew what had happened but I didn’t know the full version, and I was a nosey fucker.
Willow sighed, then ruffled a hand through her golden hair.

“I don’t know what to say, John and Fraser found us in bed, when they came back. We told a few people we were leaving the club, but obviously not them. So they started to panic and came to find us and we were there” Willow smiled and looked out the window.
“Shit, w-were you naked? I mean you don’t have to tell me, but it would make it a lot more juicier!” We both chuckled, causing Will to go bright red in the face.

“No, but we were 20 minutes before though. Good job they didn’t find out earlier cause damn! That would have been bad. I still don’t get why John punched him though, he’s such a dick sometimes” Willow chuckled and thanked Aileen as she placed her Caramel Hot Chocolate down in front of her, as she did with my coffee. Aileen placed herself down next to Willow and sipped her own coffee.

Today was going to be a nice day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Sorry it took long for me to get the next chapter up, but I was packed with Christmas stuff to do haha. I don't think I did well on this chapter, it kind of doesn't make sense to me. Unless you think differently then that's fine :) Haha. It's getting difficult to write again, but I promise I do have some things tucked up my sleeve ;) You shall jsut have to wait. But I maye have to go off for a while, just until I finish this piece of coursework, then I'll be back online, plus I need to think what's going to happen next.

As always, let me know what you think of this chapter. Good? Bad? Shocking? Think you have ideas, that's fine! Send them over, love to hear from you. In the mean time, I have created a new story that is in slow process but will get updates once in a while, something I'm wokring on in the long run ---> When I Kissed The Teacher Enjoy them!

Love Emma xx

Title: Walking Barefoot by Ash