Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

You Say You Don't Need Love, I Say You Ain't So Tough

A couple of hours later we were all sat round a massive table at Pizza Express. A place where everyone loved to go, especially John and Fraser.
“I love you so much for choosing this place, you know that right Will?” John said with a mouthful of cheese pizza.

The table erupted in groans and laughter at the sight of John, causing me to grimace at the sight of food in his mouth.

“Dude, don’t eat with your mouthful!” Ben shouted as he took a drink of his beer, then began to eat his pizza.
I was having a wonderful time with the people that meant the most to me in the world. It was a shame that my mum and dad wasn’t here, but they will call later and I’ll be seeing them in less than 2 months away. It was all good.

“So you enjoying your birthday Willow?” Aileen said out of no where, which caused the table to drop forks and turn to look at her, down at the bottom of the table. Aileen started to go bright red in the cheeks as she took a sip of her wine on the table, then placed it back down.
“That’s my girl, learning how to speak!” El shouted as she gave her a cuddle, then smiled.

“Guys, stop staring at her! Sorry hunni, there cavemen, especially these lot” I said and pointed my fork towards all of Young Guns. Aileen laughed as all the boys shouted and groaned in process.

“That’s not fair woman, you love us really!” Simon said as he took a mighty chunk out of his pizza. I chuckled then took a drink of my wine.

“That I do, that I do” I said as I started to eat my pizza, then realising that I still had a question to answer from Aileen.

“She’s got to love us, we’re her brothers!” Fraser chuckled, I laughed and stared at them both.
“Don’t push you’re luck” A chorus of laughter broke through throughout the restaurant, causing other diners to give us filthy looks.

“Anyway, yes I’m enjoying my birthday very much, thank you Aileen. Loved this morning with the girls, and thanks again for the coffee. Now enjoying this meal and then I shall watch a load of Disney films when I get back with you lot” I chuckled, as I looked around the table at the men’s faces.

“Do we really need to watch Disney films?” Gus groaned as he took a swig of his beer, I smiled and pinched his cheek.
“Of course we do, don’t we guys?” John and Fraser knew that comment was aimed at them, they just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“Dude, you’re lucky, you have no idea how many films she’s made us watch over the years!” Fraser said as he tried to wrestle the salt out of Simon’s hands but failing.

El and Aileen cheered at the movie choices, as did Sean also, Gavin wasn’t fussed and Ashley didn’t really care either, since he’s watched so many with El already and had gotten used to it.

“I don’t mind along as we watch Lion King” Ash said as he kissed El on the side of her cheek, causing her to blush and look towards the ground. They we’re cute, you could say that.

Aileen’s POV

An hour later, everyone was walking towards the venue for the guys gig. I was looking forward to it as it was going to be my first time doing merch with Willow. She’s a really nice lass and I’m so glad that the guys in The Blackout let me come on tour with them and do their merch. It’s such an amazing feeling to be on the other end of gigs, usually I’m all the way at the front, but not anymore, though I do still like to now and again.

The day was going wonderful, it was really nice to get to know people more, and after that whole fight thing between the guys, it’s nice that it’s finally cooled down and everyone is fine with each other. Willow and Gustav we’re lovely and very sweet and I hope that it will last a long time for the both of them.

I was soon knocked out of my senses when Gavin nudged my shoulder and gave me a side hug.
“You okay chick?” He asked as he helped Sean grab some cables out of his arms to save him carrying them all. I smiled and hauled my back up my shoulder a bit more. It wasn’t that heavy but it had the essentials that I would need for the night. Such as some pens and paper for the calculations, money box, drinks, food and ID to let me sell the clothing.

“Yeah I’m fine thanks” I smiled and hugged him back, soon pausing after I did it.
That was stupid, why did you do that? He’s probably going to get rid of you now!

“You can hug me you know, we won’t get rid of you” Gavin chuckled as he pulled me into another side hug, my arms going round him lightly, we soon let go as he ruffled my hair and asked me to set up all the merch, which I gladly did.

As I walked towards the tables set up, Willow was already set up next to mine, leaning back against the wall and sipping on a Budweiser. She smiled as I walked over, waving a hand and sliding around the table to grasp me in a friendly hug.

“I totally forgot that you we’re a merch woman like me. That’s so amazing, we shall have lots of fun. Plus random chats and being shouted at by mad crazed fans” Willow pointed a finger towards her mouth and made a gag sound at her comment.

It was true though, young kids at like 12 we’re really annoying at gigs, especially the really emo ones that thought they we’re all that and shit. It was really frustrating.
I smiled as I got behind the desk and began to set up, accepting a drink for Willow as we clinked our bottles to a cheers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so here is the sencond chapter in one night. Quite proud I've got two out already haha. It's all because I'm going back to college :P Hope you enjoyed this one, I found it really hard to write in Aileen's POV for some strange reason. Humm, shall have to practice that or something :) But anyways, I shall write more tomororw :) I'm done with Winter Kiss for the day haha
Emma xx

Title: Brothers In Arms - Young Guns ...New song, go check it out ig you haven't it's amazing :D