Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Is It That Look In Your Eyes? Or Is It This Dancing Juice?

I awoke the next morning to a slight hit in the face, I grunted and rolled over to my left hopefully not to get smacked again, but it did. This time I rolled over to my right again to see the culprit was Ben Jolliffe. I smiled and pocked him on his cheek, he moved a little but didn’t wake from his sleeping state. I decided to get up and leave him to sleep for a little longer whilst I walked towards the shower to awake myself a little more and to be warm, since the hotel room we were in didn’t have very good heating.

I stripped from my Pj top and bottoms, turned on the shower and stepped in. The hot droplets soon hit my pale and cold body and a little moan escaped my mouth. What? It was warm, and it’s just what I need right now. After I had done all the usual nonsense in the shower, I jumped out, grabbed a towel and started to get changed in to today’s outfit. Which was a pink top that had a white bunny on wearing glasses, blue skinny jeans, I brushed my teach and hair and headed to my make-up bag that was in the bedroom, with also a load of crap I randomly shoved in my back pocket. Ben was still fast asleep, I giggled at his bare back showing a little under his top, then grabbed my bag and walked towards the kitchen bit.

I put a thin line of eyeliner on, and a little bit of clear lip gloss. I popped on my toast necklace, red rose earrings and slipped in my red rose hair grips. I threaded my finger through the monkey ring, shoved my flats on and grabbed a piece of toast then headed out of the door.
The play button soon got pressed on my ipod and Hollywood by Michael Buble started to fill my ears, the perfect song in the early hours of the morning with the sun shining overhead.
(The Outfit)

It was now 9am and I had woke up pretty early seeing as I couldn’t get to sleep cause of Ben’s loud ass snoring and being whacked in the face with his arm.
I decided to walk down t he steps of the hotel, I didn’t really want to go in the lift, it would be a beautiful day, so what was the point? I lip synced the lyrics as I hopped down each and every step until I opened the fire exit door and walked through the little alleyway to the front of the building.
This early hour moment gave me time to think about what my brothers had done.

I can’t believe they told all the band that, well it was pretty much all of John’s idea since I know Fraser would never do anything like that and ever since we were little he’s been wrapped around John’s finger, which really now that he’s 25 he needs to cut the thread loose, and swing freely by himself, without John pulling at him all the time. I thought I knew John, I thought he wouldn’t do this too me, but yet again he did. Thinking about it now, every chance I ever got with a buy he ruined it, he must of said some threatening words to them too. I scoffed at the thought of my brother, it was okay for him. He got any girl he wanted to, he had friends!

The only friends I had were far away, I don’t speak to them anymore, and my actual close friends I forgot to say goodbye to before we left! Aren’t I such a great friend? Ha, I think not. It pisses me off too the point that, he told the guys, guys as in mates that I have known since I was about 15. Young Guns! There not going to do anything at all, and to be honest there’s really only Gus, Simon and Ben and I’m not really going to ’do’ anything, as my brother says or go out with them, so I don’t see what his fucking problem is. I’ve never been hurt by a guy, cause he never gave them a fucking chance!
I placed my hands over my face and screamed into them as loud as I could, letting my anger out. I had left my stress ball inside, and I haven’t been going to my anger management classes in a while. I was coping fine until John started one off again. Stupid cunt.

I pulled on my I heart dinosaurs hoodie over my head and pulled the hood up, inhaling and exhaling the cool morning ait. It was beautiful, it was at that point in time when the sky couldn’t make up it’s mind whether to be morning or night. It was truly one beautiful thing to embrace.
I laid my head back on the wall, and put my right foot back against my body and on the wall behind me, and let my arms swing by my sides. I inhaled one more time to get the stress out of me and was about to head back inside when my phone started to ring off it’s usual tone.

“Ambulance I’m calling in now, accidents bring the house down!” I stood there for a moment and lip synced The Concequence by You Me At Six then decided to answer it without checking the caller ID.

“Yo?” I said down the line, popping a chewing gum I found in my pocket, not caring how long it had been in there for.
“Willow?” A deep voice asked down the end of the line, For split second I panicked. But then I realised that I might actually know who this caller was.

“Michael? Is that you?” I said pressing a finger against my ear so I could hear him a little better and I could.
“Yeah it’s me, where are you Will?” He asked, I let out a sigh in relief at the fact that it was Michael. I had know him since I was 13 and we had grown up ever since, being the fact that I’m only nineteen now, it’s not really a great step is it? But I have known him for 6 years and he has become one of my greatest and best friends in the world and I loved him for it.
Michael had shortish black hair that went to the left hand side a little at the front of his face, he was about 6”4
Yeah I know really tall when he’s against me, makes me look like i'm daughter since I’m only 5”3. Haha ah well, what can I do?
He was very slim but also very cuddly with dark chocolate eyes, I loved him to bits. He was like a long lost brother to me.

I suddenly felt a slight guilt wash over me because I didn’t tell Mike that I was going. It was John’s fault, he just shoved me out the door and onto the bus, the prick!
“Hey Mike! Sorry I didn’t say goodbye to you, I feel like such a bitch now, you know how John is. Total wanker sometimes” I said hoping he would forgive me, he should do. I giggled a bit.

“Ah it’s okay Willow no need to apologise, I was just seeing where you were and I kinda guessed that part with John. So where are you? With Young Guns?” He asked and then sighed a little down the phone, he was smiling, I can tell by the way he speaks when his mouth moves, even if he’s on the phone. I hugged my body for a little bit of warmth and sighed down the phone.
“I’m in Wales, where are you?” I asked just out of pure curiosity. Michael laughed a little and I smiled, he always cheered me up, even his smile.

“Believe it or not, I’m in Wales too, Just on the outskirts. You want to meet up at a nearby pub or something?” He said as if it was normal to say something like that. He’s travelled all the way from Nottingham up to Wales to see me, I felt so flattered. See, this is why he is my best friend.
I may have screamed a little down the phone causing passengers to turn head and stare at me and also people in cars to slow down a little then giving me filthy looks, possibly cause they thought they had ran someone over, because they never keep to the speed limit.

“That’s amazing! How did you know where I was, and sure of course! Say, meet me in The Royal Pier in about and hour?” I asked, I was starting to get a little giddy now. I can’t believe he drove all this way! He was the best friend ever. Michael laughed a little then sighed again.
“I asked your mum and looked on Young Guns page, plus saw it on you’re twitter so decided to tag along secretly. And yeah okay then, see you in a bit love” he said and I smiled once more, I can’t stop smiling, thought.

“Aww you’re so sweet, you know that? And yeah okay then, see you later. Bye love” I giggled down the line, Mike said his goodbyes then I pushed the call end button on my phone and slid it back into my pocket.
This was going to be a great day, I thought smiling up at the sky till I got interrupted.

“Who was that?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Sorry it took me so long to get it out, i've been every so busy with school work and stuff since it my last few weeks at school till I leave! Getting all my stuff ready and coursework and stuff to hand in, plus finding time for friends. I promice I shall post more when I get the chance!

Title: Marry You - Bruno Mars

Enjoy and I hope you like it :D
Emma xx