Sequel: Bad Romance
Status: Completed

Winter Kiss

Let's Take Off And Fly, And Race Through The Sky

I spun round quickly to see who it was, and came face to face with Gustav Wood. He looked at me with those big blue eyes and I became lost for a little while. I soon came back to earth when I saw a large hand waving in front of my face which made me giggle.
“I spaced out didn’t I?” I asked and shoved my hands in my pockets nervously. He smiled at me and did the same with his hands.

“A little, who was on the phone at this hour?” He asked as he moved back and forth on the balls of his foot to the heal. There was a look in his eyes that possibly showed that he was jealous but I didn’t think it was, I just shook it of and answered his question.
“It was my friend Michael, he said that he was on his way up here as a surprise, I didn’t say Goodbye to him before we left because of John being a prick and I was thinking on how bad I felt” I said in a big breath and sighed then looked at the floor and swayed from side to side.
Gus smiled at me, then sighed also. He was acting really strange.

“Oh, cool. And yeah, I’m sorry about you’re brother, he can be a prick sometimes. He’s like that with us, where you meeting him may I ask?” He said then smiled and looked right into my eyes. I smiled back and started at him, we were like this for quite sometime till someone walked out of the hotel door and shook us out of it.
“Um I think just outside of town in a near star bucks, which is just what I need. And I must say that was a very gentleman question” I said then giggled, he laughed at me and sighed.

“Ah, that’s because I read too much. I got one of these new Kindles for when I go on tour since I would never fit all the books I would love to read in one bag. They would possibly need a suitcase” He laughed.
“Thank god I have found someone who reads besides Michael! My brothers never read, I think there maybe a little slow” I laughed
“What are you reading at the moment?” I asked and started to pick at the nail varnish on my fingers, I was going all shy now. Fuck.
Why was I starting to get shy round him? I had known him since I was very young, so why now? Damn.

“I’m reading The Dark Tower series by Stephen King, there pretty awesome. What about you?” Said Gus as he shifted his weight, hands still in his pockets.
“I’m reading House Of Leaves by the guy who’s name I cannot pronounce!” I said then laughed, god I can be such a douche at times. I mean, I pretty much read all the time, and you would think I would be able to pronounce some authors name. But no, not his.
Gustav smiled at me and then looked away at the traffic moving across the dark street. His dark brown hair blowing in the little wind.

“That’s a great book, on of my favourites. Though it kinda creeped me out a little. But hey! Let me know how you get on with it, and what you think” Gus said as he took his hands out of his pockets and rubbed them together. My eyes slowly drifted to the muscle on his forearm, all the veins sticking up, looking like think blue railway tracks. I could feel myself been stared at and as I averted my eyes away from his arm and to his face. I knew that he has been watching my every move. Shit.

“Um, yeah. I’ll let you know about it. I find it quite amazing thought that it took him 10 years to write. I mean, wow. I can’t even keep to the story I’ve been writing about. Guess I should get back to it!” I laughed and pulled my hoodie closer to me for warmth. I could feel Gus staring at me, so I looked over to him and was caught in a lovely pool of blue eyes.
“You’re writing a book?” he quizzed me and turned to face me even more, soon becoming more intrigued by my last answer. I smiled at him and looked at the floor.

“Yeah, but I’ve not got that far with it yet. I’m on the third chapter. It’s kind of a romance that I’m working on in my spare time. Don’t think it would be your style of book” I let out a forced laugh that just made my situation more awkward. I tried to pick at the nail varnish on my small fingernails but remembered I had bit it all off. With that, I pulled my hand to my mouth and began to bite away at my finger nails.

“Well, that’s where you’re wrong. I have read all of Jane Austen’s books. As well as reading Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet. I am not all about crime and mystery as you think” He chuckled and smiled at me.
I was shocked. I mean, I kind of already knew that he was a bookworm, but not this much. And I certainly did not think that he would of read any of Jane Austen’s books at all! I guess you really do find something out every day.

“Tell you what, How about, you give me one of you’re books to read. And I give you one of mine. We shall read them by the end of the tour and tell each other what we think about them. What do you say?” Gustav said and started to turn slowly towards the swinging doors of the hotel entrance. I thought about it for a moment and then I had my answer.
“Why not? Yeah sure, I’m in” I smiled. Gus held out a hand which I gladly slid my hand into his and we shook on agreement. His hands were massive compared to my tiny childlike ones.

“Okay, so we’ll drop a book off at each others door tonight at the hotel” He said and began to walk towards the hotel entrance. Before spinning back round again as if he just remembered something.

“And Willow” Said Gus as he popped his head out the door. I turned round and nodded to him to continue to speak. Letting him know that I was listening.

“Continue writing you’re story. Follow you’re dreams, always” He smiled and with that he was gone.
I smiled to myself, looked up at the morning sky that was filled with the wonderful shining sun and cotton clouds , threw my head back against the wall slowly and cuddled myself, still smiling all the while.

“Maybe there is hope in a guy Willow” My mind thouhgt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So i'm sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up. I had a little bit of writers block, and I have been swamped with cousrwork, exams and other stuff. But I have left school now and had loads of time! So I guess i'll be with you for the long run.
Enjoy! Tink xx

Title: Promise The Stars by We The Kings