The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 2 - By Jazz

Frank’s POV:

Where’s Gerard?
Where the fuck is Gerard?
Why isn’t he here? He’s not avoiding me is he?
It was a stupid drunken mistake! How was I supposed to know that the bottle wasn’t pointing at me?!
Okay. I really need to stop talking to myself. It’s not exactly helping these situations I get myself into.
But why is it always me? I’m as straight as a line! Why do I always end up going for guys?!
“right there please” a girl smiled at me; dragging me from my daydream.
“Oh. Erm okay” I smiled writing my name on a photo. What was it with these kids?
I mean it’s my name. Couldn’t they write it them-selves?
Mikey was giving me sideward glances; like he suspected something.
“I gotta get out of here” I whispered; nudging Mikey in the ribs so he jumped up in his chair. “Why?” he whispered back; looking slightly alarmed.
“I just have to go okay!” I said getting up from my seat.
“Frank, Frank, Frank,” The crowd chanted in the record shop we were in.
“Erm...” I mumbled. Being saved by my manager.
“Frank has an appointment. I’m sorry for any inconvenience everyone! He’ll be back soon!” Polly smiled at the crowd. Oh well they still had Mikey Bob and Ray,
She took my arm and dragged me to the back of the shop. This was gonna be loud.
“Frank!” she started. I cringed.
“Y-yeah?” I replied slowly,
“What was that?! I mean I know there’s something up with you! Why won’t you tell anyone?! First Gerard, Now You! What is it?” She asked.
“Where’s Gee?” I cut across her. I ignored her reaction and asked again when she didn’t respond.
“Where is Gerard?!”
“In his room.” She answered nonplused. “Why?”
“There’s something I need to give him” I trailed off; walking away.
“Frank!” Polly yelled after me but my mind was set.
I needed to talk to Gee! He was way more important than a bunch of teenies!

I walked into Gee’s Room. I heard the shower on.
My feet carried me to the door.
What am I doing? I can’t go in there! He’s already pissed about Saturday night!
I can’t exactly just walk in on him in the shower can I?!
After a few minuets hesitation; I heard Gerard grunt at he turned off the shower.
I took my change and opened the door.
There was Gee; in all beauty. Wrapping a small towel around his waist.
I found myself gawping at him. Shit frank snap outta it! He’s a guy. You’re a guy! Why do you always insist on going for people you know you’re mother would kill you for having?
“Sorry” I said slowly, “Didn’t know anyone was in here…”
What a shit excuse! It’s obvious I knew! After all; I was in his room!
My eyes took in his chest. Slowly, moving down towards his crotch; hidden behind a small towel.
I took a step towards him. I needed him right now.
He looked at me intensely.
Gerard smirked and…oh my god! He dropped his towel to the ground; revealing a little surprise to me. Well not so little anymore. I giggled and looked deep into those hazel eyes of his.
The space between us disappearing fast.
Before I knew it he was pressing me up against the wall.
“you don’t know how long I’ve wanted this for Frankie!” he moaned tugging on my shirt.
“Mmm Geeeeh” I moaned as his hand went to my belt.
I felt myself growing hard. Gerard must have notices too cause before long he had his hands down my boxers jerking me off.
Jesus! I thought it felt good when I did it! Gerard clearly had much more experience than me!
I felt apprehensive as I went to stroke his length.
What if I’m no good?
What if he rejects me?
Gee urged me by pulling off the rest of my clothes; only breaking the kiss to putt my top over my head.
I went for it.
He moaned; sending shivers down my spine.
“Ahhhhh, Frankieeeeeee!” Gee moaned loudly. “Fuckkkkkk”
“This okay?” I asked between kisses and the occasional orgasm.
“Oh god Frankie! More than you knowwwww!” he whispered in my ear.
“Ahhh Gee!” I sad as he took me into his mouth.
“uh-huh baby?” he asked starting to suck.
“I-I-I think I’m gonnaaa” I moaned as my body shook and went rigid.
I came all over Gee’s face as he went to retract away from me.
Not long after he came in my hand.
I stood there panting, looking at Gee who was slouching on the floor. Also taking deep breaths.
“Fuck Frankie!” he finally said as I went to pull on my clothes.
“You okay?” I asked; full of concern. Is he regretting it already? Was I really That bad?
“you’re so good baby!” he said getting up and kissing me.
The kiss got deeper as I felt something vibrate in my pocket.
Gee giggled and pulled out my Cell.
“hello?” he answered for me as I sat down to take in what had just happened.
“Erm…Frankie?” He asked me as I looked up.
“yeah baby?” I answered; looking into those big brown eyes; full of concern.
What’s happened. Oh shit is it my mom?!
“it’s for you baby” he said passing my cell over to me; looking extremely grave.