The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 3 - By Polly

Gerard’s POV

Slowly I recovered. Still panting, sweat dripping down my chest, I watched the guy of my dreams slowly pull on his clothes which had been thrown everywhere in moments of passion.

As he struggled to get into his tiny jeans I leant back, letting the situation rush over me. I had just done that with my best friend. My extremely hot best friend. I hungrily took in
his bulge which showed easily through his boxers as he hopped from one leg to the other. Oh god…I was going hard all over again…

“Fuck Frankie!” I managed to choke out after I had gotten my breath back, but still not bothering to make any attempt to pull on my own clothes, which were still lying in a crumpled, untouched heap in the corner.

His face full of concern Frankie looked down at me.
“You okay?” he asked worriedly, his beautiful face creasing into a frown.
Was I okay? I was fucking over the MOON! Wearing my trademark smirk I got up and sauntered over to him, now that he had finally pulled up and buckled his black jeans around his slender waist.

Pushing him up against the wall, I leant close to him and felt him shiver.
“You’re so good baby…” I whispered in his ear.
Before he had time to answer, I took the back of his head in my hands pulled him towards me, kissing him furiously.

I felt his lips part and slipped my tongue between them, moaning into the kiss. Biting softly on his lip, I ran my tongue along the out line of his amazing mouth. As I felt his hands run through my hair I sunk deeper into the kiss, licking up the blood I had drawn with my teeth. He moaned and seized my waist.

Just as I was about to pull off his clothes all over again, regardless of the fact that anyone could walk in, I felt from my naked leg pushed up against his clothed one, his pocket vibrate. “Fuck!” he muttered, beginning to reach for it.
I laughed and reached into his pocket, my fingers scraping his thigh as I brought out his phone.

“Hello?” I said into the cell as Frankie sat down on the chair, seemingly in a daydream.

“Who’s this?” I heard a female voice ask the other end of the phone.
“This is Gerard” I told the voice, “who’s this?”
“Oh, hi Gee. This is Jazz Frankie’s sister…” Said Jazz, sounding slightly panicky.
“Oh hi!” I replied, wondering what was wrong.
“look…theres…theres a…a problem...I…I dunno what to do!” To my horror she began to cry.
“Jazz don’t cry! I’m sure it’s not that bad!” I tried to comfort her, which was hard since I couldn’t actually see the state she was in.
“It is!” She sobbed.
“Why don’t you speak to Frankie about it?” I Said hastily.
Frankie was looking at me his eyes filled with worry.
“Uhm…Frankie?” I said quietly
“what’s wrong?” He mouthed, only out loud he said as calmly as he could,
“Yeah Baby?”
“It’s for you baby” was all I said, and handed him the phone.

His expression unreadable, he took the phone from me. I quickly dressed and left the room to give him some privacy.
After a while I felt him sit next to me on my bunk. I looked up into those big hazel eyes.

“So…what was wrong?” I began.
“Jazz….mum kicked her out…”
“WHAT?!” I exclaimed.
“I know. It’s cause…well, she has been doing pretty badly lately. Then she lost her job and it just happened. Mum kicked her out.”
“That’s awful!” I gasped
“I know…Mum can be like that sometimes…” He sighed.
“Sooo…?” I asked
“Well…I…I said she could come with us…I mean since her and Polly are friends I know Polly will say yes! Is...that…is that okay?” He finished, looking at me worriedly.

“Of course it’s okay babe!” I beamed at him.
His face lit up.
“I lov- I mean erm…thanks…” He finished.
I looked at him curiously.
Had been about to say what I thought he was gonna say?