The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 6 - By Jazz

Frank's POV:

“Yes?” Gerard mumbled. He looked worried. Had I done something wrong?
“You were wrong. I do need someone…I need you…” And with that I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a huge hug. One of the tears that had been brimming my chocolate eyes trickled down my pale face. Gerard lifted up a finger to wipe away the mass of smudged eyeliner now gathering around my eyes. I sunk into his arms. This is where I feel safe! This is where I belong.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Bob.
Why was he staring at us?
Oh shit.
“What…it’s just an embrace! It’s not like we’re making out or anything!” Gee stammered.
“You can stop gawping now!” he finished; his ridged body clinging onto me.
I heard the faint sound of Gee telling Bob about the fact he never knocked.
I was too busy trying to escape Gee’s arms.
What if Bob found out about us? What if he told everyone? What if mum rejected me; the way she did with Jazz?!
“I’m going to bed… I’m exhausted….” I heard Bob sigh.
“Bed…Yeah…So you’re going to lie in your bunk, the one which is clearly labeled ‘Bob’, right?” I asked. I felt a smile curling at the edge of my mouth. I couldn’t crack up now! He’d know something was wrong!
“Rigghhhttt…” Bob eyed us suspiciously, “Well…I’m gonna go now…” He backed out of the room.

After he had left, Gerard and I doubled up with silent laughter.
“Hmm….time to get Jazz I think…” He giggled; Kissing me softly on the cheek.

“Oh my godddddddddddddd!” I heard a scream; that could only be mistaken for my little sister.
“JAZZZZ!” I shouted back. Mocking her energy levels.
She ran into me squeezing my waist.
Okay…Were they implants?!
“Erm… Jazz?!” I said; more of a question that a statement. Great now my little sister has gone and gotten herself a nice little boob job. I swear if that Mike had anything to do with it…
“Yeah. yeah I know.” She sighed. “IT’S GERARD WAY!!!!” she squealed; causing the whole train station to come to a stand still to stair at us.
“Great, well done kid!” Gee laughed as he grabbed my hand and power-walked off just as some teenies noticed us there/
“I'm not doing any fucking autographs today!” I warned as I singled Jazz to follow and soon after we were ‘safe’ in my car.
“Why were you guys holding hands back there?” she asked suspiciously.
Wow she noticed something for once.
The dumb blond in front of me has changed so much since last time I saw her.
For starters she was wearing heavy black eyeliner.
The one makeup product she’d never been seen dead in back in Jersey!
Her hair had taken a dramatic effect too. I’d seen her on web cam a few times; but nothing had prepared me for this.
Her once golden blond hair had been swapped for midnight black with bright blue streaks.
I hardly recognized her at the train station. I would have walked past if she wasn’t wearing a collection of MCR band merch’ and screaming my name.
“We need to get you out of those clothes!” I said ignoring the question she had just asked us.
Gerard’s eyes lit up.
“Not like that you perv!” I said punching his arm.
“Who? Me?” he asked trying to look angelic.
“don’t even try it mister!” I said pushing him back. “cause it’s not you who has piles of porno mags hidden under their bed, or a filthy tape in my VCR!” I laughed moving into him.

“Ahem”
We both sprang up. Shit. My little sister. I forgot she was there.
fuck! I almost made out with my boyfriend in front of my little sister. My homophobic, little sister!
“Yeah?” Gee asked trying to conical a grin.
whatever!” she sighed as I began to drive us back to the hotel.

“You can have that bunk if you want?” I said pointing at the bunk in the tour bus she’d be staying in.
“But that’s labeled ‘Frank’!” she said confused. “Where will you be?” she asked.
“Oh I’ll be in the hotel tonight. We go back on the road again tomorrow morning. It just helps us to unwind sometimes, you know, having a change of scenery once in a while!” I explained.
“Not everyone stays in the hotel though. Bob here prefers to stay on the bus. That’s his bunk there” Gee said pointing to the plaque saying ‘Bob’s bunk’
“I’ll introduce you to everyone!” I said trying to stop the smirks between us that would lead to us laughing and Jazz noticing something wrong. Gee lead my sister into the front of the bus where the TV was set up while I went to get some sodas.