The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 8 - By Jazz

Frank's POV:

“Jazz. Breathe.” I told my sister slowly.
“But..But..FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she whined, throwing her hair brush violently at me.
“Okay jazz, I’m just gonna go over…” I sped off, stopping mid sentence to pelt off in the direction of the door.
But as I neared the handle, I was tackled down and grabbed onto Gee’s hand to keep me upright. I now had a Bob, squeezing my ankles.
“I know you did this Frank! And I swear to god; if we have to stay with her…Then SO DO YOU!”
“Bob. Get. Off. Me!” I struggled to walk off with Bob wrapped around my ankles.
“No Frank! She’s your Sister!” Ray said defencefully, Bob now being unable to speak because he was biting on my leg.
“Ah! Shit Bob!” I gasped, accidentally kicking him in the head.
“Fucker!” he growled as he bit down harder!
“Ow! Bob stop it! Ow!” I called, now kicking him repeatedly in the head. “What is with you?”
“That!” he snarled, finally being dragged away by Ray and pointing at Jazz. Who was now sat happily playing on the Xbox, oblivious to everything that’s going on around her.

Everybody stopped to stare at Jazz.
“Is she for-real?!” Ray exclaimed as Mikey helped Bob up off the floor.
“’fraid so...” I sighed… This was why I never let anyone meet my dearest little sister!
“Maybe she won’t notice if we went?” Gee suggested, tugging on my hand that was behind my back so no-one would say anything about our fingers lacing together.
“Probbbbably” I whispered… Everybody was now huddled together in the corner of the bus, hushing their words so… she wouldn’t notice us… “But she doesn’t notice much… As you can all see.” I finished, blushing.
“So we could just run out and she wouldn’t notice till like…” Ray looked at his watch “Seven?”
“Eight!” Mikey interrupted… “I gotta go meet Lottie remember!”
“Nine!” Gerard cut in… “What! I have…things to do to you know!” he finished defencefully.
“Knowing her she won’t notice till like… tomorrow or something!” I laughed… only to be shushed by 3 men pushing their hands over my face.
“Shhh Frank!” Gerard, Mikey and Ray all said in unison.
It was then that I noticed Bob had wondered off into the kitchen.
“Where’s he-?” I stopped mid-sentence… was our ‘plan’ actually working?
Just then Bob came out of the kitchen area carrying a tray of pizza and sodas.
“Ohhh thanks Bob, but we’re actually gonna…” Mikey trailed off as Bob walked right past him and over to where Jazz was now singing into her hairbrush to ‘Mcfly – Colours In Her Hair’…
Was she for-real?!

She’s got a lip-ring and…” Jazz sang, loudly and off tune.
FIVE COLOURS IN HER HAIRRRRRRRRRRR!” she screamed, imitating Gee’s scremo sound but failing dramatically.
Not into fashion, but I…” she started again… this time we were all ready...
LOVE THE CLOTHES SHE WAIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
“Woahhhh!” Mikey stopped suddenly... okay, I know she’s bad, but I’m never gonna hear the end of this! “That’s pretty good!”
What?! Did I hear correctly? Did Mikey just say my sister could sing?! Nah course not!
“Well yeah I guess…” Gee agreed.
‘I guess’, that means he’s just saying it to be polite! Ha I knew it!
“You don’t have to be all polite Gee…” I started “We all know she can’t sing to save her-”
Her tattoo’s hidden by her... UNDEWEARRRRRRR!
“No I’m not... with a bit of training… she could really be something!” he grinned.
She don’t careeeeeee!
What! Her?! Be Something?!” I sighed exasperatedly.
“Frank… I really think she has talent… Deep down… I really think she could make something of herself!” Gee replied, now paying my sister almost more attention than me.

Everybody wants to know her Name!”

“But…But…” I stuttered, watching him look her up and down as she did what could only be described as howling into a brush.
“Frank what’s up with you?” Gee asked, not taking his eyes away from my sister’s body.
Me?!?!” I yelled.
“Yes Frank You!” he replied rather agressivly. “I’m trying to do something for your sister here, and you’re being all negative about it!”

I Threw A House Party And She CAMEEEE

“Do something for her? Do her more like!” I screamed, tears brimming in my eyes. I knew Gerard was only Bi-Sexual, but still, I never thought he’s go for my own sister instead of me!
What?!” he barked at me… “Frank What the Fuck?!”

Everyone Asked Me… WHO THE HELL IS SHE?

“Oh fuck off Gerard! Just go fuck that little teenie!” I shouted, backing out of the bus… “JUST GO FUCK HER!” I screamed, tears now streaming down my face…
“FRANK! FRANK GET THE FUCK HERE!” Gee bellowed after me but I was gone… as far away from that shithole as possible… the sounds of the creature and McFly still playing throughout the field the bus was on.

That Weirdo With five Colours In Her Hair…