The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 9 - By Jazz

Gerard’s POV:

What the fuck?! What happened? Why did he just storm off like that?!
“Frank? Frank! FRANK ANTHONY IERO, GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!” I screamed, running off the bus and into the dark field where I stumbled and fell to the ground. I knelt there holding back tears.

“There’s no use Gee, once he’s gone…” I felt a pair of hands slink up my back and around my neck, and someone kneel down behind me;
“He’s gone.”
I felt Jazz’s hot breath hit my neck.
“Umm… Jazz…” I turned around, facing the girl sat on the ground in front of me.

“Just give him some space Gee…” she said smiling up at me.
“Trust me. I’ve grown up with this boy, known him all my life, had to deal with all the-“
“Didn’t you move to England in like middle school?” I asked, rather rudely cutting her off.
“Well yeah…” she started, stroking my left bicep. “Look Gee…”
Gee? Gee?! Since when has I gave her permission to start calling me Gee?
I’d known the girl for a grand total of 3 hours!
Juuuusstttt, leave him alone, and he will come home… Wagging his… manhood behind himmm!” Jazz laughed cheekily, flashing me that award winning smile and closing her left electric blue eye shut in a wink.
She sang so angelically.
Yet, she wasn’t half as innocent as you expected your best friend’s little sister was supposed to be.
“Come back inside Gerard, I’m cold!” she whispered to me, grinning.
Just then, a big gust of wind hit to two of us, sending Jazz’s black mini skirt to fly upwards.
“Oh god!” she cried, trying to cover up her thighs.
I just stared, laughing at the girl in front of me.

When the wind died down back into a cool summers breeze, Jazz playfully punched my arm and dragged me back inside.

She drove the many thoughts of Frank out of my mind.
She just chatted to me, touching my arm every so often and flashing that smile… She’d drove any image of her brother right out of my head.


Bob’s POV:
I finally reached the sitting area where Jazz had gone from reading Cosmo Girl, to playing on Dance Star on the Xbox, to singing along to McFly on Radio 1, all in the space of 5 minutes!

There seemed to be something going on between Frank and Gerard, but I was more concerned on looking after our… Guest.

“EVERYONE ASKS ME, WHO THE HELL IS SHE?” she screamed slightly off tune.
Jazz was dancing in front of the portable TV, the black mini-number flying up every so often to reveal more and more of her upper leg and matching underwear.
I heard Gerard yell something to Frank and the door slam to a close.
“THAT WIERDO WITH FIVE COLOURS IN HER HAIR!” Jazz screamed, jumping a 180 spin and spotting me.
“Do you play anything?” I asked her in awe as she came over and took a drink of lemonade off the tray I was still holding aloft.
“Excuse me?!” she asked shocked, as she passed me an English note and slapped me gently on the cheek saying
“mmm… More Lemon next time I think!”

“No, Jazz… Wha-“ but I was cut off by her pushing past me and stepping outside to where Gerard was knelt.
What the fuck did she think I was?! Just because I prefer not to be in the spotlight like Gee, I’m suddenly the donkey boy!

Well if it’s a guy in the spotlight who she wants. Who am I to stop her living her dreams?