Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

chpt.12

The next morning, I had to wake up at three in the morning, but I got out of bed as fast as I possibly could.

Fours hours later I was getting out of the plane on Nashville. We picked our bags and headed to Vanderbilt University.

"Garret!" I screamed as soon as spotted him outside his dorm. I ran to him and jump/hugged him. He set me down and kissed me, sweetly and gently.

"Oh Ash, I've missed you so much" he said into my hair as we hugged.

"I've missed you too."

We realized that Mike was awkwardly standing there, so Garret gave him a man hug and their special handshake.

Mike and I hadn't eaten anything at all, so we decided to go out to eat. Garret asked if a friend could come with us so I of course said he could. I would love to meet all his friends but what I didn't know waS that this friend was a pretty strawberry blonde GIRL.

We were at the restaurant and she sat next to him. I sat on his other side and grabbed his hand.

"Lilly, did you make the proyect already?" Garret asked the girl.

"Yeah, do you want help finishing yours?" She asked.

"That'd be great, thanks."

They continued talking about their own things and totally left Mike and I out. I glanced a look to Mike saying "what the heck", but he just shrugged.

After lunch, I decided to talk to Garret about Lilly. I mean it's probably nothing, but I don't want her ruining my relationship with Garret.

"What's up sweetie? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah. What's up between you and Lilly?" I went right to the ponit."I don't want to be jealous but you two seem to really hit it off"

"Oh babe you know it doesn't mean anything. We are just friends, that's all" he explained.

"Okayl"I said, not completely sure I still trust her. He hugged me and we went to the hotel since it was already really late. I did some things for the present I had planned for Garret tomorow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! But please comment! I can't believe that I have 13 subscribers! You guys thank you soo much! But please comment!