Status: This is only active if you comment!:D

My brother's best friend

Chpt.17

"I'm going to miss you" my mom said hugging me.

"I'm going to miss you too mom. I have to go, I love you" I said. I gave her and my dad another hug and entered my dorm room. There was already a girl there unpacking her things.

"Hi! I'm Samantha,but people call me Sam." The girl said. She had black hair, deep green eyes and an excellent figure. She definitely made you turn your head around if you saw her walking by.

"Hi so nice to meet you. I'm Ashley" I said.

"Oh I grabbed this bed, I hope you don't mind. We can change if you want to."

"No it's fine, I actually like this one better"I said referring to the bed next to the door.

"Goodie" she smiled.

We finished unpacking and went to eat something since we were starving. Apparently everyone thought like us because the cafeteria was packed. We found a table and started eating some cookies we had found.

"Ashely? Is that you?" I heard someone say behind my back. I realized who that was just by their voice, it was the voice that I would never forget.

"Hi Garret" I said turning around. He looked different, more mature somehow. His muscles had grown and his jaw line had squared somehow.

"Wow you look good" he said, eyeing me.

"You too" I said nonchalantly. This was really awkward.

"What are you doind here?"He asked.

"I go here now." I responded.

"Oh" was all he said. He put his hands in his pockets and looked down, a sign of being nervous."Ashely I think that we should-"

"Ashley" Ryan interrupted him hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a freshman" I smiled.

"Are you serious?" He had a huge grin on his face.

I nodded and he gave me another hug.

"Oh guys this is Sam" I said introducing them.

"Hi" they said. We all sat back down at our table and got to know each other better. Well they did, I already knew everything about Garret. Sitting at the same table was really awkward and we didn't make eye contact or shared one single word.

It was getting late so we headed back to our dorm room. We started classes tomorow and I wanted everything to be perfect so I got my things ready and went to bed.

"Good night" I told Sam and she said the same to me. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I know that Garret didn't say anything to me so I really hope he says something.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!