Collision Kisses

Eleven

Gerard’s P.O.V.

“MIKEY” I shout, where is he? “MIKEY!! I know you’re here somewhere.”
I look over at Frank who is slightly smirking, apparently finding this moment amusing.
“I’m in the fucking shower. I’ll be down in 10.” He shouts back, after a few minutes.
“Make sure you’re decent, Frank’s here.” I shout back to him, as I watch Frank raise his eyebrow slightly.

I take his hand as we walk into the lounge and sit on the couch, he clicks the TV on before sitting on top of me.
“Well, obviously I don’t need to tell you to make yourself at home.” I say, not sure if I want to be sarcastic or not.
“What’s yours is mine right. Seen as everything at the flat was the landlord’s anyway.” He smirks.
“Of course it is, just don’t touch Mikey’s stuff.”
“Yeah, I’ll go psycho on you.” Says Mikey, walking into the room, fully clothed but with damp hair.
“Wow. That’d be an experience.” Frank says, taunting him.
“Oh, trust me babe it is. He’s fucking hurt me a couple of times.” I say, a hint of bitterness clear in my voice.
Frank laughs before saying “Nice one.”
I hit him playfully and push him off of my lap.

He mocks shock before climbing back onto my lap, and playfully I push him off again.
“Fine. Mikey’ll have me.” He says before walking over to Mikey and plopping himself on Mikey’s lap
“Yeah Frank, I’ll have you…Even though I’m straight.” Mikey says, poking out his tongue.
“Shhh, Gee doesn’t know that.” Frank says sounding extremely childish.
“Erm, sorry babe, I do.” I say laughing at him before walking over to them and picking Frank up off of Mikey’s lap. I carry him over to the couch where we were sitting a few minutes ago and place him laying down on it. I lean over him and kiss him lightly on the forehead.
“Guys I’m going to Alicia’s, so you can have the place to yourselves tonight.” Mikey says, slightly hesitant.
“Oh Mikey, I forgot to ask earlier, is it okay if Frank moves in?” I say, pleadingly.
“Yeah. Course it is, I mean I’m not here much anyway and it gets pretty boring on my own here seen as you’ve been at his most of the time anyway.” We all smile and Frank jumps off of the couch and gives Mikey an extremely tight bear hug and kisses him on the cheek.
“Thank you so much Mikey!” He almost squeaks.
“Don’t mention it.” Mikey says coolly, trying to peel Frank off him
“Babe, put Mikey down. Let him go see his girlfriend.” I say, saving him finally.
He mouths thank you before leaving the room and then the house.

Frank’s P.O.V.

I giggle after letting Mikey go and sit back on the couch. Gee comes over and sits next to me lacing his fingers with mine, I place the back of my hand on his thigh and he smiles at me before we both turn our attention back to the tv.

After about 10 minutes I’m bored of the tv, and set my mind on seducing Gerard, which I am sure won’t take much. I let go of his hand and he looks at me confusedly I just smile and stand up. I kneel over him, and kiss his lips quickly before moving down kissing his neck, biting softly before moving back to his lips and kissing him hungrily.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I pulled away from the kiss, and pushed him down so that he was laying with his back against the couch. I leant down and kissed him again before nibbling on his earlobe and whispering in his ear
“I love you.”
He gasps slightly before telling me he loves me back. I didn’t want to do this on the sofa so I stood up, Frank obviously understood as he placed his hands on my hips and guided me up the stairs. I smiled at the contact as we entered my room, I turned around and took of his T. He smirked before pushing me onto the bed, straddling my hips and pulling my top off using his teeth. Fuck that was hot.

I push him off of me with force and straddle him, he shakes his head.
“What’s up babe? You want to stop?” I say pleading silently that he doesn’t.
“No. A few weeks ago you said ‘Gerard Way at your service baby.’ So, you have to do as I tell you.” He says. I smirk.
“Lay on your back.” He orders. I comply and lay waiting to see what he’s going to do next.
He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off before removing my boxers too. He then gets off of me and I whimper at the loss of contact feeling venerable laying on my back naked.
“Stay.” He orders, he’s enjoying this way too much, but I do as I’m told. He removes his jeans and boxers before coming over and kissing me again. I buck my hips up to meet his and he forcefully pushes them back against the bed.
“I said stay.” He smirks. “Punishment time.” Since when was he into all this stuff. My eyes widen and he giggles.
“You’ll like it. I promise.” He leans down and attacks my neck, sinking his teeth in until I bleed. He licks up the blood and then kisses me softly. He’s right. I liked it, more than that I fucking loved it.

“Fuck me.” I pause. Did he just say that? Happily, I think. I don’t need telling again, I push him down so that he’s the one lying on his back and get the lube from my drawer. I line myself up and look at him,
“Ready?” I ask. He nods.
I enter him and his face screws up with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I stay still for a moment before carrying on. It takes a few thrusts before I finally find his prostate, he screams.
“Gee…..there….again…..please!” I smirk and carry on thrusting. I can feel myself getting close and so is he. I wrap my hand around his length and start to pump in time with my thrusts.
“GEE! FUCK.” He screams again and then comes all over both of us. This pushes me over the edge and I release inside of him. I lean down and kiss him softly before collapsing beside him.
“That was amazing.” I say he nods in agreement before turning towards me kissing me passionately.
“Love you.” He says.
“Love you too.” I reply and I watch his chest rise and fall as he falls into a peaceful post sex sleep. It’s not long until I do the same.