Thirty Odd Occurrences In Your Everyday Life

Sex, Drugs and Dubstep

You’ve been trapped there for a week and honestly, you’re fucking sick of it. Pain constantly aches through your whole body and the doctors have to keep medicating you. Not the fun kind of drugs, though. The mandatory ones that don’t make things more fun. You want the good stuff, you crave it. The need to go out and fucking live is persistent, and you’re contemplating ripping the needles out of your arm again and running to a nightclub. You just want to go party, to feel the bass and heroin pump through your veins as you grind up against some nameless hottie.

Sex. You crave that, too. It’s no secret in town you’ve been sleeping around, and you’re not ashamed. Not one bit, because with every lay you feel dominant and that’s almost as good of a high as the pills you’ve been popping. Your mouth waters at the thought and you start to fantasize, but it’s interrupted by a not-so-pretty nurse walking in to check on you. Way to kill a mood.

She tells you that you’ll have to stay for at least a couple more weeks, and want is replaced with anger. If you don’t get out soon you’re going to kill someone, not that you haven’t already killed someone by the previous crash. Oh well. The day earlier you were told that one of your friends would be back to visit soon, so you’ll hopefully be out in time to do shit with them. Only time will tell, and at this point time needs to speed the fuck up.
♠ ♠ ♠
for this picture.
i'm sorry it's so short and terrible, i was thrown off by the picture and wasn't sure what to write.