Status: Active.

I'll Never Touch You Like He Did

Why did you have to find that.

Christofer and Jade woke up facing each other. The two of them just stared into what seemed like heaven for hours. Jade finally sat up and got out of bed only to find Christofer dragging her back in.

"Come on, Jade" He said, exaggerating her name which he now knew.

"Im hungry, sorry! Im gunna go make some pancakes, you want some?"

"Why yes I would like that, thanks love." Jade blushed and walked into the kitchen.

She was happy. For once in her life.

After breakfast, Jade wanted to go out for the day. To just walk around, and take a breather. She was walking to Christofer's room to get her stuff when all of a sudden she felt someone hugging her from behind. It was Chris holding onto her waist.

"Where do you think you're going little missy?" He said.

"I just wanna take a walk! I'll be back soon, I promise."

"You arent going anywhere." All of a sudden Christofer pushed Jade against the wall, like he did the other night. But this time, it was different. Jade knew what he was about to do. Their faces were inches apart, but Jade wasnt finished with her game yet. She pushed Chris back. "Stop acting all tough." She said as she pushed him. "Im tougher than you!" He pushed her back and all of a sudden she couldnt feel the ground. Before Jade knew it, Christofer had picked her up, and was holding her in the air while she was fidgeting. Jade kept hitting him yelling to let her go. Her weight must've been too much for him to handle because he had fallen straight onto the ground with Jade on top of him. Chris looked over to his left, and saw something sticking out of Jade's bag. It was a picture frame.

Jade seemed to be dozed off on the floor next to him, so he took the picture frame. In the picture, was Jade and three other people. A little girl, a woman, and a man. The man was touching Jade's shoulders. Chris didnt know what the picture was of, so he asked Jade.

"Who's in this picture?" He asked.

When Jade saw what he was holding, her eyes became wide. Her mouth formed an O shape, and she started stuttering.

"U-h-h-, t-t-t-hats him......them." She said worriedly.

"Who?"

"Him. Sasha. And his wife. Thats the family I used to babysit for. Thats h-h-him." She pointed to the man. Chris assumed that was the father who used to rape Jade.

"Why do you have a picture of them in your bag?"

"B-b-b-because he made me take it. One day, he asked me to come over. He told me they were taking a family picture and he felt as if I were family. I went along with it, of course. He said I was like family and since it was a family picture, he wanted me in it. He gave it to me after and I guess it just stayed at the bottem of my bag all this time." Jade started to cry.

"Oh. Well, do you wanna burn it?"

"Yeah, I do. Now."

Chris took his lighter and he and Jade lit the picture on fire. Never to see it again.

"Okay, now you'll never have to see it again Ja--". Chris turned around to see Jade not there. She had disappeared.

****************************************

Jade couldnt handle it, looking at the picture. Even watching it burn made her tear up. She knew Chris wasnt paying attention so she ran. She couldnt watch anymore. She grabbed clothes and quickly changed in the bathroom and ran out. The only place she knew that was quiet and where no one would bother her was the bench back at the station. She made her way back to the bench and just sat there. She slowly drifted to sleep remembering something that first night...

"Stop it! What are you doing? I dont want to do this! Im 14! Youre raping me!" She screamed at him.

"Oh please, no one will ever find out." He said as he began raping her.

"Yes they will. I'll make sure of it."

"They won't. I can keep you here as long as I want." He then slapped her across the face making her stop talking.


Jade awoke from the dream. She found herself crying again. In the distance, she could see someone walking toward her. It was Christofer. He sat down next to her and hugged her.

"Thank god I found you! I knew you'd be here. Look, you dont have to say anymore about the picture, now that we burned it. Its gone forever, you can start new." Chris began.

"I cant believe you found me here. Thank you so much. I owe you one."

The two made it back home safely and Jade decided she would never run away like that again. She was happy with Chris and she wanted to stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
So I have the next few chapters written down, so they should be up in the next few days!

The father/Rapist:
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/THK/THK011/portrait-young-man_~C0032250.jpg

This is what Jade was wearing:
http://www.polyvore.com/jade/set?id=28593167