Status: Still Working On It

Memorial

01

I stood in the station waiting for their train to get here. I sighed out softly, looking down at my watch, the skull face telling me that it was 2:23. I bit my lip, running my thin fingers through my blonde and pink bangs brushing them from my face. Their train was 15 minutes late.

I ignored the looks some people gave me, tugging at my sleeves of my thin sweater, as I looked around me for any sign of them. I pulled out of my phone, walking towards a small bench that was just a few feet away from the platform so I could sit and wait. I opened up a new text message.

To: Thing1
Where are you?


I sent the message, keeping my phone in my hand, waiting for her to text back. I pulled my sunglasses off my face slipping them into my pocket so that the lenses hung out, and pinching the bridge of my nose. The noise of the station was louder that it had been a half hour ago when I had arrived. I could hear the shouts of men and women trying to find their way and the screaming of a child. I hunched over my lap, rubbing my temples, to prevent a head ache. I hated crowded areas like this, they were always so loud.

“Pay?” I scrunched up my eyebrows, straightening up and looking around to see who had said that name. My eyes landed on a Tall, thin, familiar frame. There he stood, tattoo’s and all. I stood up and just looked at him as he made his way to me.

His hair was no longer black, but his natural brown. He looked as if he had thinned more, since I last seen him. Both of his arms and the parts of skin revealed by his shirt were cover in colorful art works. His appearance had changed, but to me he looked the same.

“Pay?” He said again, a smile on his face. He stopped in front of me. “Pay.”

I forced a smile. “That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while.” I said softly.

He chuckled and unexpectedly hugged me. I stood there shocked that it was really him; the man that I loved, since high school. The one that hurt me so bad, I cried for weeks. The one I would never stop feeling for, standing here hugging me. It was like an odd dream, it made me want to cry.

He pulled away slightly when I didn’t hug back. “Wha’ yeh didn’t miss meh?” his voice was cocky. He had known my feelings.

I shook my head not finding my voice. I looked up at him, His beautiful face held that smirk that had I loved so dearly. His Hazel eyes looking down at me with filled with happiness that mine had none of. I felt a pin poke my heart to know those were no longer mine.

The sound of a train horn, made me jump slightly, out of his arms. I shook my head again clearing away those thoughts, I would not cry in front of him. I finally found my voice. “I-i’m just surprised to see you Oliver.”

He chuckled. “S’ been a long time Pay.” I nodded. “‘ow yeh been?”

I shrugged slightly, hugging my arms to my chest. “Alright, you?”

He smiled, “Great,” He brushed his bangs out of his face. “The bands been doin’ great, an’ I started up a clothin’ line, while back.” His smile grew.

I smiled slightly. His band had be his life dream, to be famous and share his music with everyone. I remember him being so in love with it, spending all his time to get to the top. “Living your dream I see.”

He nodded. “Are yeh down ‘ere fer a visit?” I shook my head. “Yeh leaving?” I shook my head again. He chuckled scratching the back of his head. “Then wha’ the bloody ‘ell are yeh doin’ back in Sheffield?”

“I never left,” I spoke softly. “Mum and Dad moved up to London, few years back but I’m still here.”

“They comin’ fer a visit?”

I shook my head again. “Mum and Dad are working and the others are in school. I’m picking up some friends.” I shoved my hands into my pocket, mindlessly. “They’re on Holiday.”

He smirked, “Holiday, in Sheffield?” He chuckled, “They mental?”

A smiled played on my lips. “Just a bit.”

He smiled wider and opened his mouth to say something, when he was cut off.

“Oli, where the hell is Tom?” Tiny little brunette came up behind him.

Oliver looked away from me and over to the girl. His smile dropped a bit and a look of boredom and annoyment appeared on his face. “’E said e’s been delayed, Amanda. Calm the fuck down, we ‘aven’t been ‘ere that long.” He sighed and I watched as she rolled her eyes, Oliver looked back at me. “Sorry.”

I shook my head. “It’s alright.” Amanda walked over to the bench were I had just been, sitting down on the bench. I looked back at Oliver. “She’s your girlfriend?” I nodded my head towards her.

He looked over at Amanda and sighed out heavily. “Aye,” He looked at me, waiting for a reaction.

I looked over at her, thinking of what to say. “She seems….nice?”

He chuckled scratching the back of his head. “Sure.”

I laughed slightly, before I was scared by a pair of arms that had all of a sudden wrapped around me. I squealed and bumped into Oliver’s chest. His arms warped around me catching me before I could fall. “Careful, love yeh could ‘ave hurt ‘er.” He chuckled and my eyes widen as I looked straight at his chest. His sent filled my nose; he still used the same cologne. He helped me stand up straight. “’he’s a klutz, this one.” I could feel my cheeks start to warm up. I looked away from him quickly, pulling out of his arms.

“Thanks,” I mumbled brushing my bangs out of my face, and not looking at him. I turned around to see who it was that had scared me and was greeted by two big smiles.

“Delilah! Lily!” I smiled and hugged both girls. I looked at both of them smiling. “I missed you guys.” I moved my hands letting them form the signs, so they could understand. Delilah and Lily Rose Kross were twin sisters and one was born unable to hear while the other was unable to speak.

Delilah began to move her hands. “We missed you too.” I smiled at her.

Lily giggled. “You screamed loud huh?”

I playfully glared at her. “I didn’t scream.” I signed to her.

Delilah tapped her sister’s shoulder. “No, she squealed REALLY loud.” Lily started to giggle a bit. I pouted and Delilah rolled her eyes playfully, before hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

I looked over to see Oliver looking at me curiously. I bit my lip, slightly. I pulled away from Delilah. “Go get your stuff, quickly please.” I signed and the nodded before running off to get there stuff. I turned to Oliver, “It was nice seeing you again Oliver.” I smiled shyly and held out my hand.

He looked down at my hand then at me with an eyebrow raised. He shook his hand, “Come on love give meh a hug.” He opened his arms.

I hesitated for a moment and looked over at his girlfriend; she was looking down at her phone. I bit my lip, looking back at him, before I walked into the circle of his arms. He hugged me tight, pulling my right but against his chest. I held my arms loosely around his middle. I was afraid if I hugged him i wouldn’t let go. That the pain I had felt so long ago would come rushing back after being blocked out for so long.

I felt his breath on my neck and shoulder. I bit my lip holding back tears, I would not cry!

“I missed yeh, love.” He whispered softly in my ear.

I jerked out of his arms. I didn’t look at him, “It was nice to see you again Oliver.” I said walking away, quickly. I walked through the crowd of people never looking up, my eyes were watery. I bumped into a small figure; sending both of us to the ground. I looked over to see Lily sitting on her butt looking confused. She tilted her head, to the side.

“You ok Payton?” she asked.

I smiled and got up slowly. “I’m fine, love. Just had to get away.”

Delilah helped her up and we all started to pick up her bags, and the things that had fallen from her messenger bag. Me and Delilah picked those things and shoved them into her bag. I looked over at her too see her looking in a small black bag. I walked over to her, her messenger bag. I looked over her shoulder to see her looking at her cameras.

I smiled slightly and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me closing her bag. She smiled and took her bag from me, standing up straight with her other bag in hand. “Thank you,” she mouthed. I nodded and helped them grab their bags.

We walked out silently, to my car. The windy Sheffield air hit my face as I quickly got to the car. I popped open the trunk and they slipped there bags in, before hurrying to the car door and slipping in. I shut the trunk before doing the same.

“How was the trip here?” I asked, turning the car on, and waiting for it to warm up.

I looked into the mirror to see what the said. “Fine.” Delilah signed after buckling her seat belt.

“Who was that man?” Lily asked.

I bit my lip and turned slightly in the driver’s seat to look at them. “He’s….” I sighed. “He’s no one.” I signed. I could feel the sadness betray me in my eyes.

Delilah gave me a knowing smile, and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, my eyes watering. I smiled at her sadly. “Another time, maybe?”

I shook my head. “He’s nobody, to me now.” I turned around and pulled out of the parking space of the train station, and headed home.

That’s what he had to be to me, Nobody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit ----> http://www.polyvore.com/it_never_ends/set?id=28387977

Bring Me The Horizon fan fic :)
please tell me if you like it or not

-zombie-fide rockets and love
bree^^