Status: Still Working On It

Memorial

04

“So where yeh from?” There accents were different from the ones I had heard on the TV. I sighed and looked up at the teacher.

“San Diego, California.” I mumbled. My blond hair was draped over my face.

“Everyone this is Payton Paquette. ‘se’s from the states.” The group of students in front of me looked at me like I was a freak. I shrunk back, slightly. I hated the looks I was getting. “Payton, would yeh please take a seat next to Ginny.” He pointed to the right side of the room. “Ginny please raise yer ‘and.”

An annoyed looking brunette raised her hand. I sighed and shifted my backpack better on my shoulder walking over to the empty seat next to Ginny. I could feel the entire class watch me as I walked. I sat next to her giving her a weak smile. “Hi.”

“Bite meh.” She said.

I sighed and slouched back in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest. “This place is just lovely.” I said under my breath.

-Lunch time.

“Watch where yeh goin’!” A boy shouted shoving into me. I fell to the ground. This was literally the 10th time someone had done that. I felt the tears well up, as I tried and collect my fallen things. A few tears slipped as some of the students kicked my things across the hall. I tried to hold my composure as I got my things and stood up.

I hurried towards the bathrooms, trying to hold my tears till I got there. I could feel myself crack as I got closer and closer. “Almost there.” I said under my breath, making myself move faster, so I was nearly running. I got to the door but was violently shoved up against a locker.

I winced in pain as my head bounce against the metal box. I opened my watery eyes to see a pair of dark brown almost black eyes staring at me. I glared at them as they smirked. “Lo, lovely.” He said. I didn’t speak back; I just glared more at him. He had a grip on my shoulders pressing my up against the locker more. It hurt making me wince again. “Where were yeh off to?”

I looked at him for a long time, before my eyes moved to the bathroom door. His eyes followed mine and he smirked more. “Were yeh on the way to the loo?” He asked getting close to my face. I turned my head, nodding slightly. He chuckled, “Ow ‘bout I accompany yeh?”

I shook my head and he pulled me from the wall. My tears began to fall and I struggled with him. “Let go!” I shouted, pushing against his chest.

“Shut it, yeh bitch!” he growled.

“LET GO!” I was louder. He pulled me towards the bathroom door, and started to shove me through. Oh god how I wish there were people around!

“McMillan!” The boy looked in the direction of which his name was called. “Let ‘er go!”

Over the shoulder of the boy holding me was a smaller looking kid. He had soft brown hair and a pair of piercing blue eyes. He was glaring at the boy.

“Or what Tom?” He said, still keeping a grip on me with one hand but turning his attention on to the blue eyed boy.

“I’ll kick yer arse, tha’s wha’.” He threatened.

The boy snickered. “ ‘M not afraid of yeh, Tom.”

The blue eyed kid got closer. “Yeh should be.” He growled. “Let. Er. Go.” He said through his teeth. I looked at him in shock, he was sticking up for me.

“Make meh!” He smirked, like he thought he was going to win. It happened in a matter of seconds.The blue eyed boy leaped towards the boy holding me and I was shoved to the ground. I landed on my back, hurting my elbow. I looked too see the blue eyed boy hitting the rapist in the face. He fell to the ground clutching his nose. Blood was flowing between his fingers and I felt my stomach twist at the sight of it.

The boy stood up and glared at the boy who had hit him. “Imma kill yeh Sykes!” He growled storming away.

The blue eyed boy didn’t take his eyes off of him til he turned to corner. “Yeh o’reight?” His voice was calm and soft as he walked over to me. My eyes looked him over, he was about my age. His hair was short and sort of messy. His eyes were brighter up close. “Love, yeh o’reight?”

My eyes began to water more and I shook my head. The tears began to stream down my cheeks. “No,” I choked.

He pulled me into his chest, unsure patting my back slightly. “I-it’ll be o’reight love.” He said hesitantly.

I shook my head, crying harder. “I hate it here!” I shouted into his shoulder. I shook harder as I cried. I hated it here. I hated the country. I hated the people. I hated the school. I hated the reason WHY I was here. I hated everything.

“I’m sorry, love.” He mumbled patting my back. I shook my head and just stood there crying into this stranger’s chest. I didn’t care anymore.

When I finally stopped crying, I pulled away and wiped my moist cheeks. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled bending down to pick up my stuff.

“S’ o’reight.” He said helping me get my things. He handed me my binder and books. “‘M Tom Sykes.” He held out his hand.

I starred at it for a minute before shaking it. “Payton,” I said hesitantly. “Payton Paquette.”

He smiled. “S’nice to meet yeh, Patyon.”

I smiled weakly. “Nice to meet you too, Tom.”

He smiled wider. “Imma be yer new best mate.”


†††


“WHA THE ELL!” My eyes snapped open, awaking me from my memory, to the sounds of Tom’s shouting. I sat up and looked over to Tom’s side of the bed. He was lying on the ground, glaring up at Lily as she held her camera in front of her face, taking pictures.

I picked up a pillow and tossed it at her. It hit her in the back of her head, and she stumbled forward. She turned around holding her camera in a death grip and a glare on her face. “Lily, what did you do?” I signed.

She didn’t answer just started snapping pictures of me. I hid my face, from her. I hated pictures. I heard her laughter and her running from the room. I sighed and dropped the blanket I was hiding under.

“Tom, you ok?” I asked crawling over to the side of the bed, looking down at him; a small friendly smile on my lips. He sighed and shook his head. My smile fell and my eyebrows knitted together. “What’s wrong?”

“I feel like this is a dream, Pay.” He mumbled. He ran one of his pale hands through this messy brown hair. “I don’ wan’ to wake up ef it is.”

I bit my lip, lying on my stomach, crossing my arms and resting my head on them. “I know what you mean.”

“I don’ wan’ yeh to leave again.” He looked away from me.

My eyes got kind of blurry, but I held in the tears. Something must of happened to him, when the incident had happened and I abandoned him. I reached one of my hands out, and grabbed his hand that was lying on his stomach. “I’m not going anywhere Tommy.” I whispered. “I’m going to be here for you whenever you need it, like I was before.”

He looked back at me and a small smile met his lips. He sat up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. Someone cleared there throat and we pulled apart. Taylor was standing in the door way holding a mug of tea.

She smirked a bit. “Yeh, goin’ to work today?”

“Of course.” I said sitting up. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

She shrugged. “I don’ know. Just thought yeh’d like to stay ‘ome an’ in beds all.”

I rolled my eyes. “No, I’m going to get ready for work.” I said

“O’reight.” She said, she blew on her hot tea. “Might wan’ to hurry love, yeh got an ‘our before its 6:00.” I widened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 4:59.

“Dang!” I shouted, hopping from bed. I had to still get ready and walk to work. I rushed to my closet and began to get some clothing. “Tay, can you drive me to work?”

She sighed, “Sure ef yeh hur-”

“I can take yeh, Pay.” Tom piped up. I stopped grabbing my clothing, I looked over to him. He had a hopeful look in his eyes. I bit my lip and looked down at the clothing in my hands; thinking for a moment.

“Alright.” I said, looking up at him. He smiled wide.

I smiled back and began to get my other clothing. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top. “I’ll go change and get ready.” I said walking into the bathroom. I quickly changed and applied some mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. I looked myself over in the mirror before finally deciding that I looked good enough. Grabbing my watch I placed it on my wrist and took my beanie and sunglasses putting them on.

I walked back into my room to see Tom sitting on the unmade bed, in the clothing he had worn here. I scrunched up my nose; that was disgusting. I hated it when people did that, it made me feel a bit unclean.

He yawned slightly when I walked over to him. I grabbed my dance bad from the ground beside him and put it on the bed. I looked through it to make sure I had my tap shoes, my heels, and my slippers and the other things I needed. I grabbed a random sweater and shoved it into the bag before zipping it back up. I threw it over my shoulder and started for my door.

Tom stood up and followed me out the door and to the kitchen. Taylor, Lila, and Lily were sitting around the island, looking at the screen of Lily’s laptop. “What are you looking at?” I placed my bag in the hallway.

They all looked up from the screen at the same time and Taylor smiled. “Nothin’.” I gave her a look walking over to them and snatching a the lap top away. On the screen was a picture that Lily was editing. It was of me and Tom sleeping. He was lying on this back and I had my head on his chest. I sighed and shook my head giving them the computer back.

I began to walk over to the counter to make me and Tom tea. “Yeh two make a bloody cute couple.” Taylor said, smiling. “Cuddlin’ an’ sleepin’ together. S’ adorable!” I blushed and shook my head.

“Tay, Tommy’s my best friend.” I mumbled taking to mugs out of the cupboard.

“Don’ mean bull to meh love.” She said walking over to me. “I dated my best guy mate when I were in year 10.” I grabbed the kettle from the stove and poured the tea into the mugs.

I looked over at her. “Are you guys still best friends?” She narrowed her eyes at me and spat out her tongue. I laughed, “Exactly.”

I handed, Tom a mug and he thanked me taking a sip.

“Who’s he?” Lily asked.

I placed my mug on the island. I forgot I hadn’t introduced, Tom to them. “Lily, Dee, and Tay, this is my best friend Tom Sykes.” I signed.

“Lo.” Taylor said waving slightly. Delilah and Lily waved too.

“Tom, this is my roommate Taylor Davis and her cousins, Lily Rose and Delilah Kross.” I pointed at each of them. He nodded towards them.

“Lo,” He mumbled taking a sip of tea.

“So, Tom.” Taylor said playing with her mug. “Ow’ well yeh know Payton?”

Tom looked down at me for a moment. “Very, I‘ve known ‘er since we were in 6th year.” He said, “Pay were my best mate since ‘se moved ‘ere.” I smiled at him taking a drink of tea. The liquid flowed down my throat leaving a warm trail once it was gone.

“Tha’s long time.” She looked over at me. “Yeh two ‘ave been best mates since 6th year an’ I’m just barley meeting ‘im? Wha’ the ‘ell, Payton?” She looked kind hurt. “I thought we were best mates?”

I walked over to her quickly and hugged her. “We are,” I said. “I just…something happened and yesterday was the first time in years that I had seen Tommy.” She looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“S’ o’reight, I guess.” I sighed and pulled away from her. I looked down at my watch I had twenty minutes.

I looked over at Tom. “I got to get going.” Tom nodded. I looked over at the twins. “You coming with me?”

“Yea, just let me get Karma.” Delilah said, placing her mug and hurrying out of the room.

“What about you?” I asked Lily.

She shrugged. “I think I’m going to go with Tay.” I nodded and walked over to them. I hugged them both, and walked over to Tom.

“Let’s go.” We walked into the hallway; I grabbed my bag and slipped on my old vans.

“Payton,” Taylor said poking her head out of the kitchen. “S’ rainin’ outside.”

Tom chuckled. “When isn’t it rainin’?” we all laughed.

“See you later.” I said to Taylor. She smiled and waved.

Delilah came out of her room and she skipped over to us. She had her purple violin case in her hand and a folder in the other. “Ready?” I asked, she nodded, I walked over to the door and opened it. I was greeted by pouring rain. I grabbed my Umbrella and stepped out opening it. Tom got under it with me and we walked towards his SUV, Delilah behind us under her own umbrella.

We stopped by the car and Tom began to pat his pockets searching for the car keys. He looked at me. “I can’ find ‘em.” He mumbled. I reached into my bag and pulled out his keys. “Thanks.” I nodded and he unlocked the car. I opened the car door and hopped into the front. Delilah climbed in the back and Tom started up the car.

I told him the way to the dance studio, everything was rather quiet other than that. The radio, played music softly, and I could hear Delilah tapping the beat on her violin case.

“This it?” Tom asked.

I looked out the window to see a brick build. I smiled and nodded. “Sure is.” I looked at him. “Thanks for the ride Tommy.” I heard Delilah opening her door.

“Yer welcome Pay.” He smiled. I grabbed my bag more and pulled the handle of the car door, opening it. “Wait, Pay give meh, yer number.” I looked at him and saw that he was holding out his phone. I sighed and took it from his hand and dialed my number into his phone. “I’ll ring yeh later love.” I nodded and climbed out of the car, opening up my umbrella.

I hid under it shutting the door. Tom waved at us as he drove away. I sighed and looked at Delilah, she smiled. I smiled and we walked towards the door to the dance studio, I took my key from my bag unlock the front door and letting us in.

“Hello?” I called walking into the room, of mirrors.

“Payton?!” I heard Amelia call. She appeared out of her office and walked towards me. “Lo, love.” She said hugging me. She looked over at Delilah. “Lo, Lila.” Delilah smiled and waved.

“Hello, Meil.” I said hugging my boss back. “How’s it going?”

She smiled at me. “Brilliant, my best teacher is up fer a spot in London.”

I grinned. “I can’t believe I wasn’t here to meet him.” I shook my head. “You should have called me.”

“Psh, on one of the few days yeh choose to not come to work?” She laughed. There was few times when I didn’t come to work besides the weekends. I didn’t like not showing up. I felt a bit lazy, not coming to work.

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. “I wanted to meet him.”

“Yeh, will!” She started to walk away “When ‘e comes back at the end of the month.”

“MEANIE!” I called as she walked back into her office. I sighed and walked over to the side of the room and dropped my bag. I pulled off my vans and started digging through my bag. I looked over at Delilah. “Tap, Jazz, or Ballet?” I asked.

She put her hand on her chin, thinking. “Ballet.” She finally answered. “I have a song I want you to dance to.”

I smiled. “What’s the song?”

“It’s a surprise.” She kneeled down and started to take her violin out. I turned back to my bag and pulled out my ballet slippers. I slipped them on, and placed my beaning and sunglasses into my bag, pulling up my hair into a ponytail. I walked over to the bar and put my leg up on it stretching, while Delilah warmed up.

After I was ready I looked over at Delilah. She held the violin and bow in one hand. “You ready?”

I shrugged. “I guess. But can I have a hint on the song?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes, at my impatience. “There all newer songs, so there rock.” She picked up her violin up on her shoulder resting her chin on it. She placed the bow on the strings and began to play.

I began to dance keeping my focus on the sounds of Delilah’s playing. My body relaxed and it was like my legs were in control. I didn’t even have to try. I watched myself in the mirrors as I moved around. I reminded myself of a duck or a swan gliding on the water of the lake or pond. They were so gracefully and beautiful looking.

My reflection in the mirror scared me, though. I looked so sad and lonely and I certainly wasn’t beautiful. If I was I wouldn’t have lost Oliver, to someone else. Someone like her. I gasped at myself, losing my balance and crashing to the ground. I put my hands out in front of me, to break my fall. I landed on my hands and knees. My breathing was hard and my eyes were water. What?! I shouted in my head.

I looked up at Delilah. She looked and me confused and almost stopped playing. “Don’t!” I said quickly. I got up and looked at her. “I’m fine.” She nodded starting up a new song. I started off slow, what the heck was that? I question myself. I avoided looking at the mirror again. I didn’t need another thought like that getting into my head.

I focused on my breathing, the music, the movement my body was making, anything to keep myself for thinking about anything else.

After the second song ended, I wiped my forehead. I heard clapping and I looked to where it was coming from. Meil and Paul were standing next to Delilah. I smiled and curtsied.

“Thank you.” I then bowed. “Thank you!” I looked at Delilah. “Those were beautiful songs.”

“Linkpark has some awesome songs.” She smiled. “I have one more, though.” She looked over at Paul then pointed at me. He raised an eyebrow. “GO!” She mouthed, shoving him towards me.

“OI! Quit it!” He stumbled forward almost running into me. He looked back at her. “Lila yeh know I don’ know ‘ow to do ballet!”

“Then ballroom dance!” she signed. She put the violin on her shoulder again and waited for us.

I turned to Paul and smiled. “Hi, Pauly.”

He sighed out heavily. “Lo, Payton.” He took my hand in his and placed his other one on my hip. I smiled and placed my other hand on his shoulder. Delilah began to play and Pauly started to lead me. We glided across the ground, and moved our bodies to the rhythm.

I smiled when he began to sing and twirled me around. I giggled when he pulled me back towards him. He made another funny face. I swathed his shoulder playfully, “Pauly.”

He smiled and stepped away from me, as the song ended. He bowed and I curtsied. We turned towards Delilah. We started to clap for her and she curtsied, a goofy smiled on her face, making us laugh.

“Tat was beautiful, love.” Pauly said, to her.

“Thanks, took me ages to learn.”

We walked over to her and I put my arms over her shoulders. “Well you did an amazing job of learning them.” I squeezed her shoulders. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Miss Payton!” I heard a small cry. I turned to see, a little strawberry blond running towards me.

I smiled at student, “Hello, Lizzy.” I kneeled down and opened my arms to hug her. She jumped into them wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

“Lo, Miss Payton.” She said happily. Lizzy was my youngest and most enthusiastic student. Considering that she was 5 and was please by almost anything. “Yeh ready fer class.”

I pushed her bangs out of her face. “I’m always ready for class, love.” She clapped her hands.

“Looks like yer startin’ up early today.” Meil said, laughing.

I looked over at her. “I’m always start early with this one.” I said rolling my eyes. I looked back at Lizzy, “Go get warmed up, I’ll be over in a moment.” She nodded and hurried over to the bar. I stood up straight and walked over to Pauly, Meil, and Delilah.

“Well, this means the rest of your class will be here in like 10minutes.” Meil said. “We’ll leave yeh to miss hyperactive.” I laughed and nodded as her and Pauly walked over to Meil’s Office.

“You going to play for us today?” I asked Delilah.

She smiled, “But of course.”

†††


“Alright, girls see you on Thursday.” I waved the last of them off, as they left. I sighed out heavily and sat down on the ground. “UGH!” I wiped the sweat from my forehead, with the back of my hand.

“Tired?” Delilah asked.

“Mhm.” I nodded. “Do me a favor, get me my bag?” She nodded and walked over to my bag and grabbed it. She handed it to me and I opened it grabbing my phone. I had 3 new messages.

From: Unknown
Hi, it’s Tom.


I saved his number. Then looked at the other two messages; they were both from him.

From: Tommy
What time do you get off work?


I hit the reply button and a new message popped up.

To: Tommy
I just got done with my last class. :)


His message back was almost instant.

From: Tommy
Brilliant. Would you like to go out to eat with me?


I looked over at Delilah, biting my lip. “What?” She walked over to me and read the message. “ooh. Well I can call Tay for a ride home. While you spend time with your friend.”

I smiled, “You’re the best.”

“I know.”

To: Tommy
I would love to. I just have to get a hold of Tay, and take Dee home.


From: Tommy
Alright, when you’re ready, I’ll tell you where were going:)


I placed my phone back in my bag and switched shoes. I stood up and grabbed my bag. “Meil, I’m going home!” I called.

She poked her head out of her office. “O’reight love, see yeh tomorrow.” I nodded and waved, walking out of the building with Delilah right behind me. It was only sprinkling now. I
opened my umbrella and the both of us got underneath it.

“Want to walk home?” I asked.

She nodded eagerly. “I love walking in the rain.” With that we started for the house.

†††


I looked down at my outfit again. I had no idea what to wear and Tom wasn’t telling me where we were eating which wasn’t helping. So I was just in a plain outfit done my make-up and flattened to my hair.

I guess I looked good enough. I grabbed my phone off my bed, and texted Tom.

To: Tommy
I’m ready.


I placed the phone in my pocket and slipped on my vans. I grabbed a random jacket and sighed and pressed my palms together before walking out of my room. No one was home. Taylor had picked up Delilah about a twenty minutes ago, leaving me by myself.

I felt my pocket buzz and I looked at the message.

From: Tommy
Alright, I’ll be there in 5 minutes.


I sighed and walked outside, pulling my hood over my head.

Tom pulled up quickly and I rushed over to the car, hopping in the front seat. I sighed and leaned against the seat taking my hood off. He chuckled, “Ave yeh, been waiting outside the entire time?”

I shrugged, “It was boring inside.” I said.

“‘OLY ‘ELL!” I jumped, and my heart began to race. I turned to see a Curtis Ward sitting in the back seat. “Fuck, Tommy.” He looked at Tom. “Is this ow’ yeh were with last night?”

Tom smiled and nodded. “Aye, it were.”

He looked back at me. “Fuck!” He smiled wide and hugged me. “S’nice to see yeh Pay.”

I smiled and hugged him back. “Hi, Curtis.” I mumbled.

We pulled apart and I looked over at Tom. “Where are we going?!” I asked Tom.

He smirked. “S’ a surprise.” He said pulling out of my drive way. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest pouting. Curtis and Tom both laughed. “It will only be a bit before we get there.” Tom said.

“Fine.” I sighed and buckled my seat belt.

Tom drove for ten minutes before getting to a small building. I looked at the sign, I scrunched my nose up. “A bar?” I looked at him.

“Wha’?” Tom said confused.

I sighed out, “I don’t drink Tommy.” I leaned my head back against the head rest.

Curtis reached his arms around the headrest and around my neck, holding them there loosely. “There’s a diner inside, love.” He kissed my cheek and I blushed. “Yeh, can eat while meh an Tom get pissed.” Both boys laughed.

I groaned and we all got out of the car. I walked slowly towards the building, pulling my hood over my head. Tom and Curtis were aways in head of me. They turned when the noticed when I wasn’t beside them.

“Oi, Pay, ‘urry.” Tom said stopping and waiting. Curtis sighed and walked over to me and picked me up, placing me on his back. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his middle.

We walked in and Tom walked up to the hostess. “Ow’ many?”

“Three.” Tom said, she nodded and took us to a table. I jumped off Curtis’s back and slid into the booth we had been given.

“Can I get yeh somethin’ to drink?” The waitress asked. You know how you get those waiters or waitress that check out someone in your group. Well we had one of those and she was checking out me. I shifted uncomfortably.

“I want a beer.” Curtis said, He looked at me, grabbing my hand. “Wha’ bout yeh babe?”

“Just a Sprite.” I mumbled, looking down at my menu. Blocking out the glare the waitress was giving our hands.

“I'll take a beer too.” Tom said.

“O’reight, then.” She said walking away.

I let go of the breath, I had been holding. “Thanks, Curtis.” I said relaxing and taking back my hand, placing my menu down.

He laughed. “Yer welcome love.”

“Tha’s funny.” Tom chuckled.

“Oh, shut up Tommy.” I smiled slightly and picked my menu back up, looking through the choices.

We chatted a little; I caught up with the two of them. Curtis told me about he had been in Oliver’s band and how now he was working with Tom at Drop Dead; Oliver’s clothing line. Tom was doing modeling and photography. They were making bank, which good for them.

“Yeh wan’ to play pool while we wait fer the food?” Curtis asked us as the waitress left with our orders. Tom nodded and I shrugged. We got up and walked over to the pool tabled on the other side of the building. We picked one of the tabled where we could still see our table.

Tom handed me a stick and he set the balls up. I looked over at Curtis. “I don’t really know all the rules.”

He smirked, “I’ll teach yeh love.” I nodded and watched as him and Tom went. “O’reight, Pay yer turn.” I walked over to the tabled and Curtis stood behind me and helped me hold the pool stick right and I closed my eyes hoping for the best. I heard the balls hitting each other and some of them going down the pockets. I opened my eyes and looked at Curtis. He smiled.

“How’d did I do?” I asked biting my lip.

“Brilliant.” He said moving away from me. “Yeh got one in.”

I smiled and walked over to Tom. He placed his arms over my shoulders and took a drink
of his beer before placing it on the side of the pool table. “‘Aving fun?”

I shrugged. “I guess,” He smiled and kissed the side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his middle and laid my head on his shoulder. The two of them went a few more time before Curtis’s phone went off.

“Lo?” He said walking away.

“Who’s he talking to?” I asked Tom leaning against the tabled on my hands.

He shrugged. “Ell ef I know.” He said, taking a shot. He made it into the pocket. I frowned a bit and he walked over to me ruffling my hair. I made a sound of protest, moving away from the pool table and swatted his hands away. I pulled my hood over my head. He smirked and began to tickle me.

“AHH!! Tommy!” I squealed. I tried to push his hands from my side but he was stronger than me. “HA, HA, HA, Tom quit it!” I begged as he tickled me harder and harder, my hood fell from my head as i squirmed around. My eyes began to water and my sides tingled from laughter.

“Say it!” He laughed, tickling me more.

“MERCY!” I squealed. He pulled his hands away, taking a step back almost instantly. I looked down trying to catch my breathing. I hit him playfully as the look on his face had changed. It went blank. I raised an eyebrow and turned around.

Curtis was talking to two people I hadn't expected to see here; Oliver and Amanda. Oliver greeted Curtis and Amanda said something in Oliver's ear. He nodded and she pecked his lips, walking towards the door of the bathroom. Curtis was talking with Oliver and pointing towards me and Tom.

I felt my world fall. The smile on my face vanished and I couldn’t move. Oliver looked over and when he saw me he smiled. He started over towards us and I looked at Tom, I gave him a confused look. He invited Oliver and his girlfriend then had Curtis get them? I looked over at Oliver again, he was coming closed. I back away more and rammed into the tabled. Knocking over Tom’s beer, it spilled over the ground, pooling near the edge.

I looked back up at Oliver. He had stopped and looked unsure. Curtis looked completely confused about everything. I took that time to leave. I moved around the table so I would have to be any closer to Oliver, I had to get out of there. I walked quickly to the tabled placing £5.00 on it. I then rushed out the front door and into the sprinkling rain.

I ignored Tom and Oliver as the called out for me. I hurried as tears began to fall and my make-up smear. “Why me?”

“Pay!” Oliver called, his voice was closer. I looked over my shoulder to see him running. My eyes widened and I started to sprint. I ran and ran till I got to the park that was just a block away from my home. I looked to see no Oliver. I ran a hand through my soaked hair.

I looked around to see that it was completely empty. I sighed out shakily and walked over to a bench. As soon as I sat down I started to cry harder. Why him? Why me? Why was I still in love with him after all these years? Why couldn’t I just forget him? He had moved on, he had
a girlfriend, he was famous and doing great. Why could I move on like him?

I sighed out angrily, placing my head in my lap. I didn’t have answer. I didn’t want one bad enough. I threw my head back and let out a scream. I screamed louder and louder, till my lungs felt raw. I cried harder and thunder started too sounded off.

No, I thought. There is an answer. It’s because he’s Oliver Scott Sykes. He’s like an itch you can’t get rid of, a high unlike any other. You get hocked to him…and once he’s hocked in you. He’s hard to pull out.
♠ ♠ ♠
well its very very very long lol *cough*thirteen pages*cough* There's more characters and Curtis & Oli were in it near the end for a short while :) there's lots more readers as i can see and i thank you millions!! if i could i would hug you all!! :) lol
umm...it will be a while -i think- before i update this one again. i want to try work on my Asking Alexandria. it's been a while since i've even looked at it...so i will post on that one before i start on the next chapter for this one NEVERMIND!! I have righters block on that one. :(
i'm hopping i can up date soon, because i really like how i have this one going.
ohhh and that amazing banner is from crayolaurworld Thank you again and you did an awesome job on it! :D I absolutely love it:)
well, thats all i have to say.
Comment and subscribe. :)

-bree^^