Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

the raven-hiared hottie with a body

Saturday, glorious Saturday, one of the few days of the week when Diggy and I get together to go to the skate park and skate to our hearts content. Looking at the time on my phone I realized that there was only an hour left until I had to leave to meet up with Diggy. Grabbing my deck, a water bottle, an apple and a banana, I ran out the door shouting my goodbyes to my dad and step-mom.

I made it to the skate park with just a few minutes to spare and began to skate whilst I waited for Diggy to show up or text me. Within about five minutes, I had already drawn a small crowd. Guess none of them had ever seen a girl skate as well as me before. When Diggy finally showed, With my iPod and iPod dock already in my bag we started setting up. We commenced our routine that we had perfected to the song “Strength Of The World” by Avenged Sevenfold. We quickly began doing ollies, kick flips, and half pipes. In the middle of our performance, I caught a glimpse of a raven-haired hottie in the crowd. I was so entranced by his beauty, that I failed to grasp tightly on to the ramp and I fell, my arm catching on the side and receiving a monstrous gash in it.

“OW! SHIT! FUCK! BITCH! PUSSY! COCKFUCK! ASSFUCK! OWWWW!!!!!!” I screamed out in pain. From the corner of my eye I noticed as Diggy, the raven-haired hottie, and a person I presumed to be his friend came running towards me.

“That looks pretty deep,” commented the incredibly scrumptious guy(the raven-haired hottie) in front of me. “I think you’re going to need stitches,” he continued.

“Gee, you think?” I queried in a smartass tone of voice. “Of course I’m going to need stitches you douchecannoe! Sorry, sorry, I’m in a lot of pain right now, losing more blood than my body can stand in a minute, and am feeling incredibly light headed, so I say we go to the nearest hospital.”

“It’s chill, I understand.” he stated in his melodically gorgeous voice. “HEY ANDY! I’m using your car to take this lovely lady to the ER while you console her friend, okay?” He shouted towards his friend, who was only slightly less gorgeous than himself.

“Yeah, okay, Ashley,” Andy replied. So that was his -the insanely handsome creature in front of me- name. Ashley, it fit him like a glove. As I continued in La-La Land, I felt Ashley gently guide me toward Andy’s totally awesome ’67 mint condition mustang.

Arriving at the hospital, I almost immediately fainted, causing Ashley to have to carry me the rest of the way to the reception area.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHY THE FUCK DO ERs HAVE RECEPTION CENTERS?
just wondering, cause it's all like, im here with a serious emergency, oh you have to take a number.
but that's just my perspective. whilst writing this chapter, i coincedentally WAS listening to Avenged Sevenfold's "Strength Of The World" XD