Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Skating, and cute boys.

When Courtney left, I was with probably the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He had a pretty pair of bright blue eyes, nice plump lips, long jet black hair, and beautiful porcelain skin. "I hope your friend is okay." He said, once Ashley (I think that was his name) left in his car.

"She should be fine. You heard the language she used." I said.

He nodded. "Indeed I did. She has more of a potty mouth than I do."

"Yeah, she has the mouth of a trucker, seriously. What you heard was nothing." I laughed.

He also laughed, then said, "I'm Andy. What's your name?"

"I'm Diggy. It's nice to meet you, Andy." I smiled.

"You too,"

This guy is charming; I'll give him that. I don't usually like guys like him. I prefer skater boys, but Andy seems like he'll be an exception.

"Can you skate?" I asked him.

"Pfft. Of course I can. I'm not here just to stand and look pretty."

"Did you really just call yourself pretty?" I laughed.

"Yes, I did. Let me go grab my board now."

"Okay,"

He started walking, then he stopped dead in his tracks. "I forgot that Ash had my car." He said turning back towards me.

"Here, use mine," I said handing it to him.

He had a strange look on his face when he grabbed it. "What's wrong with it?" I questioned.

"It has pink on it." He said.

"So? I am a girl."

He shook his head, and started skating. He was good. The way he did a kick flip put me to shame. He really knows what he's doing.

When he was finished, he gave me back my board. "I told you I could skate." He said smugly.

"Fine, you're a great skater." I told him.

"Why thank you, Diggy."

I nodded. "You're welcome, Andy."

He smiled, then my phone rang. I looked at the screen, and saw it was Courtney. I quickly answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Courtney's fine. She just needed a few stitches." Said a man's voice. It sounded like it belonged to that Ashley guy.

"Great. Will she be freed from the hospital?"

"Yeah, we just left. She wanted me to call you, since she's a little loopy from the pain killers they gave her." He explained.

"All right. Are you coming back to the skate park?" I asked. Damn I'm asking a lot of questions.

"Yes. We will be there soon. Bye." He hung up before I could say anything.

I put my phone back in my pocket, then I looked at Andy. Who stole my board while I was on the phone (how nice of him).

I'm gonna be honest, I enjoyed watching him skate. The way he stood on it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES! I have updated this bitchez! please comment :] <3