‹ Prequel: Going Down In History

History In The Making

Have Your Morning Coffee

"Charlie," I heard my name being whispered. I was in too much of a comfortable position to pay attention. I was still asleep with my head on the table. "Charlie," it whispered again and soon after I felt a finger poking my cheek. Surprised at the sudden prodding of my cheek, I jumped up into a sitting position, the coffee cup that I had never let go of went flying out of my hand, the contents landing onto my disturbance.

I couldn't hold in the giggle that had formed at the sight of Chris drenched in my coffee. He stood there with his hands up in sort of a 'what the heck' gesture as he looked over his once white shirt that was now spotted black from the seeping-in coffee.

"Really? I just took a shower Charlie." He sighed and wiped his covered hands on his pants. Another giggle escaped my lips as I stood up, grabbing the coffee cup off the floor and heading into the kitchen to place it in the sink.

"You're the one that decided to startle me. This is all your fault." I leaned with my back against the sink and crossed my arms over my chest. I watched as he smirked, walking over to me and placing his hands on the counter beside where my hips rested.

"You're right. It is all my fault. What are you going to do about it?" He smirked again. I rolled my eyes and poked him in the chest.

"You're already drenched in coffee. I think that's punishment enough for scaring me," I stuck my tongue out at him, "if it were somehow a different setting and I was drenched, then you'd be getting your ass kicked."

"Sounds like fun." He smirked. Before I could question what the hell he had meant, he had reached quickly behind me, grabbing the spray nozzle of the sink, turning the faucet on and was spraying me. He was laughing as I was protesting, trying as hard as I could to get the nozzle away from him. Once I was thoroughly drenched, he stopped, placing the nozzle back into the slot.

"You're going to die." I said through gritted teeth. He smirked again, bringing my chin up so my lips would meet his. I reached my arm out beside me to grab something as we were kissing, he had no idea.

"Really now?" He grinned as he pulled away. I stuck my tongue out at him, taking the pot of coffee I had just grabbed and dumping it on his head.

"Yeah, really." I giggled and ran away as fast as I could into the bathroom, being sure to lock the door. Soon after I head Chris banging on it.

"Charlie! That's so not fair! I only got you with water! Let me in now!" He called through the door. I turned on the shower and let it heat up.

"Sorry! I can't hear you! The shower is on." I called back through the door, trying to hold in my eruption of giggles.

"Oh you're so going to get it now! Just wait!" He called back at me. I heard him leave and, as soon as he did, I burst out in laughter. It eventually subsided and I stripped my clothing off to get into the shower.

Now, I had this bad habit of singing really loudly in the shower. So loud, in fact, that I didn't hear the door being picked open and the shower curtain moving. I turned around to grab some shampoo only to come face to face with Chris.

"I told you you'd get it." He spoke softly, stepping forward to pin me to the wall and kissing me furocisly. His hands traveled up and down my sides, causing me to moan. His lips moved to my neck and then to the pulse that lay right under my ear. "Mmm, I really have to shower. I have coffee all over me." He mumbled against my neck and pulled away. Upon seeing the pout on my face he chuckled. "Don't worry, I have something planned for tonight." He winked before turning around to grab the shampoo that I instantly grabbed out of his hand.

"Let me do it." I winked. He turned around so his back was to the faucet. I then proceeded to shampoo and condition his oh-so-perfect hair. I chuckled at the moans that escaped his throat as I massaged his head.

"My turn." He breathed. He did the same as I did, just with my longer hair it was a bit more difficult, though it still felt amazing. As soon as he was done his arms went instantly around my waist. "We should probably get out soon." He muttered.

"Why? I like being in a hot steamy shower. Makes me feel... clean?" I chuckled at my lack of words to use for why I didn't want to get out.

"Yeah, well, we kind of have to be back at my mom's house at 10." He mumbled, using one of the hands what was on my waist to run through his freshly cleaned hair.

"Wait, why 10? And what time is it now?" I questioned, giving him a confused look as to why we had to be there that early.

"Um well, I kind of told my mom about how I proposed. And well, she wants to have breakfast. Kind of a, how do you put it, get to know you sort of thing. And we got in here at 8:30." He looked away in a funny way to avoid my eye contact.

"We've been in here for like 45 minutes Chris." I spoke slowly. It then occurred to me that I only had about a half hour to get ready for a Q/A with my fiance's mom. "Is Brad going to be there?" I asked, not wanting another encounter with him.

"No, he should be at work by the time we get there." He smiled. I sighed, turning off the faucet and stepping out of the shower. I grabbed a towel off of the rack, wrapping it around myself and was soon followed out by Chris who did the same thing. I opened the door, stepping quickly out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. "Where are you going so fast?" I heard Chris call after me.

"To get ready. I only have 30 minutes to make myself look cute and presentable for my boyfriend's mom and probably brothers and sisters." I called back, opening my suitcase for something that was at the very least 'adorable'. I could already tell this was going to be a long morning. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's been longer than usual for me updating
let me tell you
I've been busy as fuck
>.<
I don't like being busy
really I don't
tell me what you think
or else... >.>
Muahahhaahhaa