Take Him Away, Give Him a Gun

Rumors

When the final bell rang, Chloe was more than excited to go home. She started down the main steps of the school, when Kilee caught up with her. "Hell girl. I woulda bitched him out in English. Why didn't you?" she asked.

"It's not worth it." Chloe replied, putting on her big sunglasses.

"Dayum girls." They heard from behind. Turning around they saw Jimmy, and the rest of the guys standing a few steps above them.

"Yes? Can we help you?" Kilee asked.

"Well, I for a fact, know that you can help Brian, but Chloe, I'm not sure about yet." Jimmy replied, sneering. Chloe replied to Jimmy's remark, by flipping him off and walking away.

"Jimmy you're such an asshole." Kilee yelled at him, before running to catch up with her. "Forget him, Chlo. Let's just go to my house and get ready for Kyle's other party tonight." Suddenly, she stopped and faced her.

"Wait, there's another party tonight?" She nodded, and Chloe continued, "Perfect! If Joe goes we can spy on him."

Kilee looked at her in amazement, "Are you serious?" Chloe nodded, and then she noticed those pesky boys approaching.

"Your boy toy is nearing." Chloe stated, nodding towards them.

Quickly she turned around, and said, "Hurry, lets not look like were waiting for them." She interlocked her arm with yours and pick up speed, away from the guys.

"Hey!" Brian call out to the two of them. They both stopped, and slowly turned around, and said, "Hey!" at the exact same time.

"Where are you guys headed?" He asked. Chloe were about to speak, when Kilee cut her off.

"We're on our way to Chloe’s house, and then to mine, wanna come with us?" She asked. Brian turned to the others, and they all shrugged. "Sure, I guess we can."

From there, Kilee dropped Chloes's arm, leaving her to walk alone, and Kilee went to walk with Brian.

"Hey", Chloe heard from beside her.

Turning, she saw Jimmy standing there. "I want to apologize for what I said back there. I didn't think you'd take it like that. All I meant was that I was trying to figure out who you liked, since I saw you checking out Matt this morning in homeroom." He said in all on breath.

Chloe shrugged and replied, "Its okay I guess. I'm just kinda worked up."

"Over Joe?" He asked.

"Yeah, that’s pretty much why I decided to go to this party tonight, to spy on him."

He nodded, and gave her one of those great idea looks. Chloe laughed at his expression, because for some reason, it didn’t look right.

"What?!" He asked. In between laughs she replied, "When you made that face," more laughter ensued, "and it looked really funny."

He made another face at her, and she stopped laughing a few minutes later. The two of them walked in silence, leading the pack.

Before they knew it, the group had reached her house. Digging into her purse, she fished out the key and unlocked the door. She ushered everyone inside the door, into the foyer, and took them into the kitchen after putting down her bags.

“Uh, you guys are welcome to anything in the fridge, other than the beer." Chloe said, not knowing what else to do. They groaned a response, and rummaged through the fridge.

Kilee walked over to her, and grabbed at her arm again, while turning to the boys. "Were going up to Chloe’s room. We'll be back down soon."

They turned to one another and raised a few eyebrows. "Oh chill you guys, were picking out an outfit for tonight." The guys laughed and went back to eating whatever they found.

They reached Chloe's room, and immediately Kilee started to dig through he closet. "OH! This is the outfit!" She squealed as she turned around with set of clothes in her right hand.
Waving it in the air, she realized it was her red and black plaid mini skirt. And in her other hand, she held a black lace corset.

"Likey?" She asked sounds like someone who was talking to small child. Chloe smiled at her and replied, "Yeah I like it."

"Perfect! Now for shoes... You still have those high heels?"

"Ugh, I think so. They should be down there somewhere." She said, with a thinking face.

"Oh! Here they are!" She held up the black three and a half inch heels, they were topped off with a red bow.

There was a knock on the door, and Kilee ran to the door to see who it was. Flinging open the door, Chloe saw Matt standing out it the hall with Brian.

"Uh, hey. We were looking for the bathroom, but this room, is SO much cooler." Brian replied, while stepping inside the room, and looking at all the music posters, and paintings on the walls.

"You can come in, I don't care." Chloe replied a little surprised that he said her room was interesting.

"Wow, did you do this?" He said pointing to the painting that was centered in the middle of one wall. It was a red skull that had bat wings protruding from each side.

"Yeah," Chloe replied, feeling a burning sensation rising from your cheeks, "I call it the Death Bat."

"It's really good." He replied, looking at the other paintings on the walls.

"I've been telling her that forever now, but she doesn’t listen to me." Kilee called from the closet, where she was now raiding an outfit for herself.

Brian moved around the room, and came upon a photo of her and Joe. "This is a nice photo of you and Joe." He said, holding it up to show which one he meant.

"Oh, yeah, that was this summer actually." He nodded, and replied, "You look good."

Blushing even more, Chloe smiled to him, and said, "Thanks."

"How about this?" Kilee asked as she turned around holding up one of the most risqué piece of clothing Chloe owned. It was a long black dress, with a corset top with a deep V cut, and a flowing bottom, with slits up to the waist.

"Honestly, you can have that," Chloe said to her, which caused her to squeal in delight, "Where the hell am I ever going to wear it." She ran over and bombarded her with hugs, and "thank you".

"Okay well, I think it's about time we go somewhere else," Chloe stated, glancing at her alarm clock. "Because one my parents will be home soon, and two, I'd rather be somewhere else."

"We can go to Zacky's. It's a few blocks over," Jimmy said, trying to think of the closest place, "And it’s closest to the party."

"Damn, Jimmy, when'd you get so smart?" Matt said, speaking for the first time today. His voice was somewhat deep and raspy, and Chloe was instantly mesmerized.

"Bite me Matthew." He replied, sneering at him. Everyone laughed, and headed out the door. Chloe locked the door behind her, and turned to see her mom was standing there on the walkway leading to the front porch.

"Excuse me, Chloe. Can we have a word with you?" She asked, non-to politely. Chloe hung her head down, and replied, "Yes Mom." Kilee ushered the guys off the front lawn and onto the sidewalk.

"Can I ask what these people are doing here?" she asked, standing with her hands on her hips.

"Well, there's this party tonight, and I was going to go with Kilee, if that's alright, and I needed something to wear, and they came home with us. They're my friends." She replied, in one breath.

She looked up, and over to where they were standing, and when they saw she was watching them they all turned away, except Johnny who smiled and waved to her. She sighed, and said, "I guess you can go. Just be careful. Please. Call if you need anything."

Her mom nodded and gave Chloe a quick hug.

"Thanks." She replied, and quickly walked away.

"Woo, that was a close one kid." Kilee said, as Chloe caught up with them and she slung her right arm over Chloe's shoulder. Chloe nodded, and turned the corner heading to Zacky's house.

A few hours later it was around 8:30 and the eight of them set out onto the streets. When the bass was able to be heard, you knew you were getting close. You neared a nice, white house, with a nicely manicured lawn and a small picket fence.

"Wow, I forgot what Kyle's house looked like!" Chloe said, gazing up longingly at the house. Everyone laughed and headed up the sidewalk towards the door. Knocking on the door, it was opened by Kyle, and he ushered everyone into the crowded living room.

Quickly heading over to the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff Twisted II Raspberry out of the fridge, and headed back into the living room. The two of them found a small space to dance in and were joined a few minutes later with some kid from school.

A few minutes later, the music stopped, since it was changing CD's and you heard insane laughter coming from the one corner. Everyone looked over to the corner where, to her surprise and dismay, Joe was dancing, or should it be said, "attacking" some girl’s neck.

Slowly everyone turned towards Chloe, and Kilee noticed what was going on. "That son of a bitch!" She yelled as the music started up again.

"What?" Brian asked, straining to hear her over the loud bass.

"Chloe.."