Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

This Is Forever

“Home sweet home!” I sighed, dropping onto John’s bed. His body dropped next to mine, cuddling against my neck.

We had just arrived from our successful trip to Hawaii and Jakarta. My friends had gone home after we had found the perfect house to move into before we left on our trip. It had five rooms and three bathrooms with a pool in the backyard. They were back in Colorado finishing packing to move. John and I were flying there in three days so I would pack my stuff as well.

“That was a fun trip.” John said.

“It was.” I agreed, wrapping my arm around him. And that’s how we fell asleep

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, we woke up around eight. I turned on my side, grabbing each side of John’s face. His eyes were filled with something. Excitement? Happiness definitely. I loved to see him happy. I attached my lips to his, losing myself in the moment. And that moment was ruined when John’s phone went off.

“Hey, Gare.” He sighed, answering. I chuckled, standing up to go shower. I grabbed my clothes and undressed in the bathroom. I jumped into a warm shower and washed my hair. I finished and slid on my bra and panties. I had changed my mind about what I was going to wear, so I opened the door and stepped back into John’s room in just my underwear. “Uh, can I call you back, Garrett? Christmas came early this year.”

I chuckled as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. His lips pressed against mine, eager.

“I’m going to catch a cold.” I chuckled against his lips. He sighed and let me go. I grabbed my clothes and changed into my outfit. John and I were going shopping with the guys to get anything else we needed for the wedding. I just needed to buy a dress. And shoes. And everything. Yupp. It was going to be a long morning.

John and I ate a quick breakfast with his parents before the guys arrived with the van to pick us up. I sat eagerly in the backseat with John.

“Something tells me she’s excited.” Garrett noted.

“I’ve never been to a wedding before.” I answered.

“Neither have I.” Pat assured me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Now that I think about it, both John’s parents and the guys seemed a little happier than usual. Jared had a smile plastered on his face as he drove the van.

“Why are you so smiley, Jare?” I asked him when he parked and we climbed out of the van.

“I-I’m just happy for my friend.” He stuttered. I hooked my arm through Pat’s and walked into the mall.

“Smooth.” I heard Kennedy tell Jared.

Pat and I happily entered basically every store. I tried on a couple of dresses, but none of them were wedding fit. I sighed, giving up.

“We have until eleven to find you something.” Pat assured me as I sank down in a bench.

“So thirty minutes.” Garrett added.

“We’ll find you something, love.” John smiled, extending his arm to me to help me up. “Jared and I are going to go find him a tie, but I hope you find what you need.”

I pouted, wishing he could stay with me. He chuckled, pressed his lips to mine, and walked away with Jared.

“Let’s go in there.” Kennedy pointed to one of the stores we hadn’t entered.

It was like magic. I found the perfect dress and we rushed to find everything else I needed. Jared dropped us off in John’s house again and we ran to his room. He showered as I worked on some curls in my hair. I chuckled at the fact that John and I were comfortable with his showering while I was in the bathroom as well. At two, we were both ready. He was dressed in nice black pants with a button down white shirt. He worked on finishing his hair as I slid on my heels. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

“Wow! Carter, you look beautiful.” John whispered, amazed.

“And you look absolutely handsome.” I blushed, walking over to fix his tie. “Take your jacket in case.”

“I will.” He chuckled, pressing his lips against mine. “You smell beautiful, too.”

“So do you.” I giggled.

“Guys, we have to go.” Mrs. O’Callaghan knocked on the door.

“Coming!” John answered. We hurried out into the SUV and Mr. O’Callaghan drove into the streets of Arizona.

“You look outstanding, Carter.” Mrs. O’Callaghan smiled.

“Thank you. So do you.” I blushed.

John’s phone rang and he answered on the second ring. “Hey, Jare. You’re there? Are the guys there too? Okay, we’re almost there.”

“The guys are there already?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m surprised Tim and Pat are actually early.” He chuckled.

We literally ran out of the car and into the church. Garrett and the guys waved at us from the front and we quietly joined them as John’s parent’s sat further back with the rest of the parents.

“You look beautiful, Carter.” Garrett whispered.

“Like amazing.” Kennedy added.

“And adorable.” Pat smiled.

“Thank you. You guys look stunning, too.” I blushed.

My breathe caught in my chest when Lex reached the stand with Loren. She looked beautiful. She looked like a princess. John stroke the back of my hand through the ceremony. I looked down and his knee was bouncing nervously.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered.

“I’m just happy for Loren.” He smiled. His eyes read something else. He was excited about something, but what?

After the big I do and kiss, everyone climbed into their cars and headed for the ballroom. Pat seemed to be skipping as he went back to Tim’s car. Now that I think about it, the guys and John’s parents are even more excited about something. I felt as if I was being left out of something.

The ball room was beautifully decorated. There were flowers everywhere, which made the place smell beautiful. Everything around was baby blue and white, the couple’s choice of colors. There was a big arch of flowers over the table where the couple would sit and enjoy dinner, which may I add was delicious.

I sat with John and the guys in a big round table which was the closest to Loren and Lex’s table. After dinner, the music was lowered and the families shared their speeches with the room. The newlywed couple shared their dance before the bride danced with her father. When the music died down, Loren helped Lex back to their table to cheer. Everyone raised their glasses of champagne before you heard clings when people tapped their glasses together. I did hear someone’s break and the whole room laughed.

“This isn’t common in a wedding, but one of my close friends asked me for a favor tonight. I’m extremely happy for him.” Loren spoke into the microphone. “Give it up for John O’Callaghan.”

John stood and walked to Loren in the middle of the dance floor, giving him a brotherly hug. Loren handed him the microphone before going back to sit next to his wife. I looked at the guys, confused. They just chuckled and told me to listen.

“I’m so happy for you Loren and Lex. You guys are such amazing people and I’m glad that you found each other in this though world.” John started. “A few months ago, my band mates and I headed out for our first headlining tour. It was a complete success. In this adventure, I found someone. Like Loren found Lex. I found true love. Her name is Carter Gomez.” His eyes fixed on mine. The whole room was staring at me now, and I blushed, wanting to take cover under the table. “There’s a funny story. We had met for the first time almost two years ago in a show we had in Florida. Her and her friends gave us this amazing scrapbook, which by the way we still have. That day, there was something when I stared into her eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She slipped through my fingers since we had to leave. I thought I would never see her again, but destiny was on our side. Our record label introduced us to our new photographer who would be coming out on tour with us. It was Carter.”

I don’t think I had ever blushed so much in my lifetime. I just wanted to run up to him and kiss him. As if reading my thoughts, he extended his arm to me. I was still frozen in place. Tim grabbed me and pulled me to stand in the middle of the dance floor with John. We gazed into each other’s eyes as he continued talking.

“As each day on tour went by, I fell more and more in love with her. I never thought I would come to love someone as much as I love her today.” The whole room awed. “Before tour ended, I met her father and he gave me the talk on how I needed to treat his little princess. And I agreed. She’s my whole life.” Everyone clapped. “I asked him for something that day.”

He took my hand in his.

He grabbed something out of his pocket.

He bent down on one knee.

My heart stopped beating.

“Carter Gomez, I promise to love you with every second of my life. I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” He spoke into the microphone, opening the small velvet box, showing a bright diamond ring. My eyes stung as tears poured out of my eyes. The whole room was quiet, waiting for my response. I could feel the tension building up.

But we were so young. I was only twenty one and he was twenty three. We had so much ahead of ourselves. He was always touring.

Shut up, Carter! You tour with them, you big dummy.

I needed to make a decision and fast.

I looked up at the man bending down in one knee in front of me, offering me a diamond ring that was probably worth more two kidneys. The man I loved. The man I had given myself to because I knew he was the one. The man I never wanted to be separated from.

The positives and the negatives.

I took a deep breath as another tear ran down my cheek. I whipped it off.

“Yes.”

The whole room erupted as John’s smiled widened. He grabbed my left hand and slid the ring into my finger. It fit perfectly. He stood, wrapping me in a tight hug. He looked into my eyes, whipping away the tears before his lips attached to mine. I heard the cheers of the guys surrounding us a few minutes later. The cock blockers squad.

“Is this what you guys have been hiding from me?” I asked as they enveloped John and me in a huge group hug.

“Pretty much.” Garrett shrugged.

When the guys set us free after a few minutes, John’s parents approached us. Mrs. O’Callaghan wrapped her arms around me.

“Welcome to the family, sweetie.” She smiled before Mr. O’Callaghan hugged me tightly.

“I’ve always wanted a daughter, and here you are.” He smiled proudly before hugging his son.

The music started again with a slow song. John offered me his hand with a grin, and I gladly took it. We swayed around the dance floor with a few other couples around us.

“Is this what you’ve been so smiley?” I asked.

“That and because you’re here with me.” He grinned.

“I love you.” I smiled. He rested his forehead against mine, kissing the tip of my nose.

“You have my heart. I love you with every inch of it.” He whispered before his lips met mine.

Loren and Lex joined the dance floor, coming over to hug John and I. We congratulated each other, which took a laugh out of us.

“You know you nearly gave me a heart attack back there?” John chuckled, when we joined the guys in our table.

“How come?” I asked.

“I thought you were going to say no.” He answered.

“You should have felt my heart then. I could have probably been pronounced dead for a minute.” I giggled.

“How’s your heart now?” He asked, placing his hand over my chest. Not on my boobs, if you’re thinking that, but just a few inches over them. “Hmm, it feels as if it’s going to fly out of your chest.” He chuckled. I cupped his chin with my hand and kissed him, putting every bit of love I could into it.

“Even I can feel the love in that kiss.” Pat laughed.

“I’m in much need of a girlfriend.” Kennedy sighed.

“Same here.” Tim raised his hand.

“I’m glad I found someone.” Garrett smiled, leaning back on his chair.

“Where did this confidence come from, Gerber? What happened to my awkwardly shy best friend?” I grinned as John helped me into his jacket. It was kind of chilly in the ballroom now.

“I uh-” He stammered, blushing.

“There he is.” Jared chuckled.

Around four in the morning, we headed home. John’s parents had left earlier and Garrett had offered us a ride. He dropped us off home and he gave me a tight hug before I took John’s hand and we headed inside. We changed and washed off before climbing into bed, exhausted.

“So fiancé, did you have fun?” He asked, pulling me closer to him.

“That’s going to take some getting used to.” I chuckled.

“I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you. Every part of me does.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.

“Every part of you?” I raised an eyebrow and he laughed. I giggled and attached my lips to his. I allowed his tongue into my mouth. “Babe, I hope you know if I wasn’t so tired, I would want you right now.”

“I want to, but I know you are.” He chuckled.

“Tomorrow for sure.” I whispered, kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in a day? Yes! I've been so excited to finally reach this chapter! Ahh! I'm not done yet, by the way. The story still goes on.
I hope you guys enjoy it because I love it.
Here's Carter's RING if you didn't catch it in the story: