Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

New Living

“Home!” I sighed, dropping onto John’s mattress. He laughed and dropped down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. “Explain to me again why we’re not sleeping in the house with our friends?”

“Because I wanted one last night here with you.” He smiled, kissing me.

We had just arrived home from Colorado after an extremely long drive and move. I had called my dad the morning after Simon had showed up in my doorstep and he took the first flight. It was a big tearful family reunion. My dad happily asked Simon to go back to Florida with him. They left the next morning. Kirky and his band loved the way Simon rocked the drums, so they were going to have him join the band. Since Simon was over age, he would move to Dallas with Jason most likely.

“I’m proud of you, sis.” Simon hugged me.

“Shouldn’t I be the proud one? You made the band.” I chuckled.

“True, but I’m proud of your success.” He smiled. “You have your dream job and you’re engaged to such an amazing guy.”

“I’ve missed you through everything.”

“And I’ve missed you.” He said, wrapping me into another hug again, before I watched him and my dad walk off into the gate of their flight.


“I was hoping to try out our new room tonight.” I pouted.

“Well, we can have a special last night here.” He chuckled, pressing his lips to mine.

“And risking your parents or brothers to hear us?”

“I’m not the screamer.” He grinned, making me blush. “I’m kidding, love.”

“Have I ever mentioned how much I love you?” I asked, kissing his chin.

“Oh, just a few times here and there.” He said, making me giggle. His lips attached to mine softly and passionately. A soft moan escaped from his lips.

“And you say I’m the loud one.” I smiled against his lips.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we going?” I asked as John drove down the streets of Arizona.

“You are so impatient.” He joked, taking my hand on my lap.

“I just feel uncomfortable not knowing what’s going on.” I answered, staring down at our hands.

“There’s no need to worry, though. I would never keep or do anything to hurt you.” He assured me, lifting my hand to his lips. I smiled as his lips left a trail of kisses on my hand.

“Keep your eyes on the road.” I chuckled as he set our hands back on my lap. He just laughed and fished for something in his pocket.

“Put this on. We’re almost there.” He said, handing me a blindfold. I looked at him before putting it on.

“Is this some way to get me into bed?” I grinned as he parked the car.

“Babe, we both know I don’t need this for that.” He answered, chuckling at the blush that crept on my cheeks. He stepped out of the car, and a few seconds after, he was in my side opening the door and helping me out carefully.

“If Garrett or the guys would have been here, they most likely would have made me trip.” I said as John held my hips from behind me and guided me to walk.

“You know I wouldn’t have let them do that. I would kick their asses.” He chuckled, kissing my head. We came to a stop and he moved to stand in front of me. He lifted the blindfold from my eyes and his face was just an inch away from mine. I grinned and kissed him.

“Was this the big surprise?” I giggled against his lips.

“Oh, no. I just wanted to kiss you.” He grinned, before stepping away from the view in front of me, and my eyes widen.

“W-What is this?” I stammered.

We stood in the front yard of a beige house. There were flowers decorating the yard around and the grass was at its greenest. There was one garage with a basketball hook hanging over it. The house was amazing.

“Our new home.” He smiled, taking my hand and walking me to the door.

“Home?” I asked. “I thought we were moving with my friends.”

“We were, but then I proposed to you and I talked to them about it. Everyone helped moved our stuff over here.” He answered as we stepped into the cool welcoming home. I looked around and he was right. He had bought a few new stuff like the couch, tv, dinner table, but there were a lot of things that we had packed.

“So this is our home?” I asked, still in awe.

“Yeah. Do you like it?” He asked, hopeful.

“I love it.” I answered, pressing my lips to his. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs round his waist.

“We should make it official that it’s our new home.” He grinned against my lips.

“I agree 100%” I giggled as he walked us to the bedroom without setting us down. There were three rooms in the house. His bed was in our room and mine was in the guest room. The last room would be in case anyone else stayed over. There were also two bathrooms. A master bathroom in our room and a small one next to the guest room. There was a pool in the backyard for the intense Arizona heat.

“The house is under your name as well. Everything’s taken care of.” He said as he gently lay my body on the bed and followed me. He pulled me up to the headboard, and suddenly his shirt was missing. He worked on the buckle of my belt.

The doorbell rang as John and I lay tangled together and naked under the bed sheets. We both groaned and he slid on a pair of basketball shorts. He kissed my forehead before leaving to answer the door. I heard Garrett and the guys barge in a minute later. I laughed and stood up, sliding on my bathrobe and going to greet my friends.

“Hello, sexy momma.” Garrett waved.

“What were you guys doing?” Pat asked as I opened the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice. “It’s four in the afternoon. You guys couldn’t have been sleeping.”

“Noticing the fact that Carter has sex hair, I’d say they were doing the dirty.” Jared noted, making me choke on my juice.

“I do not have sex hair.” I blushed.

“You kind of do, love.” John chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“So, do you like your new home?” Kennedy asked.

“Love it.” I smiled.

“We’ll be over as much as possible.” Garrett grinned, causing John to roll his eyes.

“So what are you guys doing here?” I laughed.

“Party at Max’s house.” Jared answered.

“Awesome.” John smiled.

“You go. I’m going to stay in tonight.” I told him.

“What? Why?” His face dropped.

“I need to finish unpacking and I’m a bit tired.”

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Positive.” I smiled, pressing my lips to his.

John went to take a quick shower and I sat in the living room talking to the guys. I was still only wearing my bathrobe, but I didn’t care. I had become so comfortable around the guys already. John came back dressed in skinnies, a plain white t-shirt, and his combat boots.

“Someone’s dressed simple.” Jared pointed out.

“I only look good for my fiancé.” John grinned proudly, bending over and pressing his lips to mine.

“That has a nice ring to it.” I mumbled against his lips and he chuckled.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Garrett asked as I walked them to the door.

“99.99%.” I smiled.

“So there is a part of you that wants to come.” John said, unsure if to leave now. I laughed, kissed him, and pushed them out of the door. I sighed and walked to the bedroom to finish around the house. I received a text message then. It was John.

I love you and I’ll be home early.

I giggled and pressed the reply button.

Don’t worry about the time. Have a great time. I love you.

I hanged the rest of mine and John’s clothes in our closet when my phone rang. I thought it was John, but when I grabbed it, it was Vivi.

“Hello new home owner.” She said when I answered.

“Shut up.” I laughed.

“Are you home?” She asked.

“Yeah, John and the guys just left to a party at Max’s.” I answered.

“Kirky and I are coming over. They just picked up Melli.” She stated. I agreed with a laugh and hung up. I jumped into a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. The doorbell rang as I brushed though my wet hair.

“Why didn’t you go to the party? You and John are inseparable.” Kirky said as he and Vivi sat in the dining room table with the pizza they had brought along with them. I joined them with three glasses, napkins, and soda.

“I wanted to stay in tonight and he was really excited to go. I wasn’t going to hold him back and be a bitch of a girlfriend.” I answered, taking a bite out of my pizza.

“Fiancé.” Vivi edit.

“You know what I mean.” I laughed.

“You’re going to be a great wife.” Kirky stated.

“Aw, thanks Kirky.” I smiled wide. I hoped I would be.

“Do you guys know when you’re going to have the wedding?” Vivi asked.

“Not yet.” I answered. “The guys are thinking on going on another tour and working on some new songs.”

“I better be your fucking bridesmaid.” Vivi said.

“Both you and Melli will be.” I promised.

“What about me?” Kirky asked with his mouth full.

“Ring boy?” I asked.

“Aren’t ring boys supposed to be little kids?”

“Ring boy.” Vivi nodded, making Kirky pout and me burst into laughter.

“It’s either that out flower girl, Kirkland.” I said, causing him to stick out his tongue at me.

“Have you guys talked about kids?” Kirky asked, making me choke on my drink.

“N-not really. It’s a bit too early for that.” I blushed. “But today we kind of didn’t use protection.”

“But haven’t you been on birth control?” Vivi asked.

“I stopped using it about two weeks ago. John knows I hate any kind of medicine, so he told me he would be the one to use protection.” I answered.

“Oh my god!” Vivi and Kirky said in unison.

“I doubt it, guys.” I chuckled.

“Right. We’ll see in nine months.” Kirky said, trying to be a smart ass. I blushed a deeper shade of red and nibbled on my pizza.

Kirky and Vivi joined me watching Spiderman and left around one in the morning. I yawned as my body dropped to the soft bed. I glanced up at the iHome on the night table next to the bed with my iPod and turned on my Ryan Adams/Death Cab for Cutie playlist. I smiled and cuddled deeper into my pillow, missing John’s warmth against me.

I felt weight on the bed next to me through my daze. I guessed I had fallen asleep.

“John.” I whispered, blinking my eyes.

“Sorry for waking you.” He whispered, wrapping his arm around me.

“It’s okay. What time is it?” I asked, turning over to face him.

“A bit after three.” He answered. His breath smelled of alcohol, but not much.

“Did you have fun?”

“Of course not. You weren’t there.” He pouted.

“You’re supposed to say you had a blast.” I stated, hiding my face into the crook of his neck.

“I can’t do that.” He answered, stroking my hair. “I promised I would never lie to you.”

I smiled and kissed his neck.

“Love Is Hell to sleep with my fiancé? I could never ask for anything better.” He whispered, kissing my forehead. I glanced up at him, pouting my lips, asking for a kiss. He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine.

“I love you.” I mumbled against his lips.

“And I love you.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, please? :D