Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Big News

I was going to kill Tim. He had planned all of this at the worst time possible. Another North American tour?

It had been a bit over a week since the day Carter had been feeling sick -- she was completely normal and healthy after that one day, thankfully. It confused me so much that she could be sick one second, and perfectly fine the next. I was glad she was better, but I still wanted to be around and make sure she was feeling at her 100%. Now Tim had scheduled this tour. It was either bringing Carter along with us again to watch over her, or ask her to stay home so she wouldn’t catch anything around while we traveled.

We sat in Tim’s office back in 8123 and Carter was around the building with the guys from This Century and Austin Gibbs. I was debating in my head what was best for her health, and I couldn’t come to a conclusion.

“I think it’s best if she comes with us.” Jared admitted.

“Yeah, that way we can watch over her.” Kennedy added.

“And she is our permanent photographer.” Garrett added

“I think so too. I’ll have a word with her and get back to you.” I sighed, standing up.

“I need a response by eight tonight, guys.” Tim called as we left his office.

Would bringing Carter on tour be the best idea? She had obviously caught something, and I definitely didn’t want to risk it coming back. She looked so fragile that day and I couldn’t do anything to make it go away. We stood outside the waiting room now where Carter chatted with Joel and his band. She caught sight of us and smiled brightly. She bounced up and skipped over to stand in front of me. I smiled and took her hands in mine.

“What’s wrong?” She asked. “You look stressed.”

“Tim planned another U.S. tour.” I sighed.

“That’s great.” She chimed.

“So you’ll happily come with us?” Pat asked.

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because we’re still worried if you caught something.” Kennedy answered. Her face fell.

“There’s something I have to tell you guys about that.” She sighed. “But not here.”

I was confused to what Carter had to tell us, but it couldn’t be anything bad. She couldn’t be extremely sick or anything. She still had to go to the doctor and have her checkup. It definitely couldn’t be bad news.

Right?

-----------------------------------------------------

Carter POV

I hadn’t told John anything about the “pregnancy” yet. One, I had been taking about five tests a day to make sure. They had all been positive, but you never know. They could have all been defected. Two, I hadn’t had anymore symptoms yet. Three, I was afraid. Afraid that mine and John’s friendship was moving so fast. He had just proposed to me and we didn’t even know when we would officially get married. Would he freak out and ask for the ring back, sell the house, and leave me? I shuddered at the thought.

“What was that for?” John asked. We sat in the van with the guys as Jared drove with Garrett next to him. I sat in between John and Kennedy in the middle bench of the van.

“Just thinking.” I answered.

“Can you tell us what’s up now?” Pat asked, popping his head forward from behind us.

“I-I really want to be home for it.” I shook my head. I could feel John’s eyes on me as my eyes returned to the front of the van. I knew he was worried. The least thing that could possibly be in his mind is me being pregnant.

“Now can you tell us?” Kennedy asked as soon as they sat on the couch of our living room. I couldn’t sit, though. I was way too anxious to stay still. I didn’t know how I had managed to actually sit still in the van.

“There’s something I have to tell you, John.” I finally spoke.

“Oh my god, you’re leaving me.” He choked out, his face falling. He stood and grabbed both of my hands, staring into my eyes and said, “Whatever I did, I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me, Carter.”

“No! I’m not going to leave you. I would never.” I assured him, gripping his hands.

“Then what is it?” He asked, confused.

I sighed, closing my eyes. I had to tell him now. I couldn’t just ignore it. I was carrying his kid for Christ sake! Well, I still wasn’t positive. I still didn’t trust any sticks that you had to pee on. My eyes met his again and I gave him a gentle smile.

“I’m pregnant.”

At first, there was just silence. Not just from him, but from the rest of the guys. John just stared at me, as if waiting for me to say I was kidding. Or maybe he was just processing everything through his head on the easiest way to get rid of me.

“You’re pregnant?” He finally spoke and I nodded. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, spinning me around as he laughed. “We’re going to have a baby?”

“You’re happy?” I asked as he set my feet back on the ground.

“Of course, Carter! Holy shit, I’m going to be a father.” He smiled like a kid in a candy store.

How could I have ever doubter him? Why had I been worried about him rejecting me and the kid I was carrying?

“Is that why you were sick two days ago?” Kennedy asked.

“Yeah, I still have to go get a real checkup, but I’ve done a lot of those tests and they have all came out positive.” I answered.

“That’s good, though.” John said, making me giggle.

“I love you.” I smiled, grabbing his face and pressing my lips against his. “I will never leave you.”

“I love you and Lovely so much.” He replied, stating into my eyes and his hands stroke my belly.

“Lovely?” I asked.

“We still have a long wait to know if it’s a he or a she, and it was the first sweetest name that came to mind.” He explained. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

“Congratu-fucking-lations!” Garrett yelled before he and the guys enveloped us in hugs. Why hadn’t I told my friends about my probably pregnancy right away? Was I really that afraid?

“I’m starving, so excuse me!” I laughed, somehow dodging over the limbs and successful placed my arms on my hips when I made it out. I skipped to the kitchen and searched through the fridge and cabinets. I didn’t think anything of what my hands grabbed, until I sat in the counter with my snack and the guys joined me.

“Uh, what is that?” Garrett asked, his expression turned into disgust.

“Is that a Nutella sandwich?” Kennedy noted. “With pickles?”

“Yeah…Problem?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Love, you hate pickles.” John chuckled. “Where did they even come from?”

“I’ve got my ways.” I said, proudly.

“Pickle ways?” Pat asked.

“Exactly.” I nodded, taking a sip of my milk. “Help yourselves to my pickles if you’d like.”

“John should be the only one helping himself to your pickles.” Jared stated. I laughed, chocking on my milk. The guys laughed as well, as John gently tapped my back.

“You guys are dirty minded.” Pat shook his head.

“Do you guys mind going to your own homes for once?” John rolled his eyes. “I need some alone time with Carter.”

“Like I said; dirty minded.” Pat said, received a fist to his shoulder from John.

The guys did leave after many complaints. I didn’t mind them being around, but I did really need some alone time with John and talk things through. I took his hand in mine, and pulled him to our bedroom. His lips trailed over mine as we fell back into bed, and I dug my hands into his hair. I wanted to continue, but we seriously had to talk about this baby growing inside of me.

“John,” I whispered, ending the kiss. “A-are you sure we’re ready?”

“Baby,” He smiled, taking each side of my face into his hands. “I love you. I know we’re ready. I understand that our relationship is developing fast, but it doesn’t make me love you any less. I want to have a beautiful family and spend the rest of my life with you.”

“Thank you.” I pecked his lips. “I’ve been so afraid.”

“Why? I don’t want you to be afraid.”

“I’m afraid that something will go wrong and you won’t want to be with me anymore.” I sighed.

“Nothing will ever make me leave you. I’ll always be by your side. I’ll always want you in my side. Touring around the world won’t stop that.” He placed his hand over my stomach. “This won’t stop that.”

“How did I ever get so lucky to have you in my life?” I grinned.

“I should be saying that.” He smiled, kissing me again. “I was thinking about something.”

“What’s that?”

“After tour, marry me.” My mouth fell open.

“So fast?” I asked.

“Yes, I don’t want your dad to think we’re crazy for having a baby before a wedding, and it seems like the right thing to do.”

“Can we seriously plan everything while on tour?” I was starting to get a headache. Tour was only a month long, but there was so much planning to do.

“It won’t be hard,” John smiled. “Do you want to? If not, it’s alright. We can wait.”

“I think it’s a wonderful idea.” I giggled, attaching our lips together again. I lost myself in him, his boyish scent driving me crazy – like his lips. He played with the hem of my dress as my hands were lost in his hair. But of course, the moment was ruined. My phone went off on the night table. I sighed, ending the kiss.

“Ignore it.” John whispered, pressing his lips to mine again.

“I can’t,” I chuckled, grabbing my phone. “It could be an emergency.”

He sighed, and fell back onto the pillows, but his lips trailed my stomach, sending shivers down my spine.

“Hello?” I answered, trying not to sound turned on. I heard sobs from the other side of the line. “Vivi?”

“Carter, I fucked up.” Vivi sobbed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, sitting up.

“I slept with Kennedy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updated this story when I wasn't supposed to. Haha
I usually update each of my stories in order, but I really wanted to post this chapter. I hope you guys like it.
By the way, this story might be a bit over 30 chapters now, maybe even a sequel? What do you guys think?