Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Hello World

JOHN POV

I pushed my way through the crowd of people trying to find her. I looked around, but she was nowhere to be found. She had asked me to go grab her a drink and I was only gone for two minutes. How far could she have gone?

I stopped up the stairs, thinking it might help me find her from a higher view. No luck. The thumping of the loud music echoed through the house, making my head hurt. I made my way to the familiar second floor hallway of the Monaco home. I opened Jared’s door to hang out there for a while, but what I stood to find broke me in half. Her long blonde hair spread across the pillows as the boy over her rummaged his hands through her exposed skin. I was frozen in place. My parents had warned me about her, and they were right. The fucking slut was cheating on me. I cleared my throat and they both jumped from the bed.

“J-John, baby,” She started, fumbling to put her clothes on. “He threw himself on me.”

The body gave her a confused glance as he zipped up his pants. I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

“You’re a fucking slut. We’re done.” I waved before walking out of the room. I stomped down the stairs and almost made it to the front door, but Jared managed to grab my hand and pull me aside.

“What’s wrong?” He asked. “You look beat.”

“I just caught Amber cheating on me, so I broke up with her.” I shrugged, stealing his beer and gulping it down.

“Slow down, man,” He said, taking his beer back. He pushed me out of the house for a stroll around the neighbourhood. “Start talking.”

“The whore was dry humping some dude in your bed.” I answered.

“Ew, I’m going to need a new bed,” He shuddered. “I never liked her. No one did. We always knew she wasn’t going to be worth it and she got on our last nerves. She liked to control you and use you around.”

“I know, but having someone around helped me feel better.” I sighed.

“John, you’re going to find someone who really does love you and who’s actually worth your time. Sluts like Amber are shit.”

“Have you been reading your mom’s diary or something?” I raised an eyebrow, causing him to punch me in the arm.

“John! Baby!” The good for nothing skank ran over, trying to catch up to us. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cheat on you.”

“How do you not “mean” to cheat on someone?” I threw my arms up in exaggeration.

“Because I’m tipsy, silly,” She rolled her eyes, grabbing my hand. “Now, how about we go back to your place?”

I yanked my hand from her, “We’re done, Amber. I want nothing to do with you.”

“You’re nothing without me O’Callaghan.” She yelled.

“HA! Don’t come with me with that bullshit,” I threw my head back and laughed. “You were a nobody until we started dating, and it’s going right back to that now.”

“You’re a fucking prick that no one loves.” She slapped me. I grabbed my cheek and chuckled

“I’ll find someone who loves me for me, not for what I have.” I said flatly, before walking away with my best friend who always seemed to hold me in piece.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I love you for you, John. Every single thing about you.” Carter smiled before her lips pressed to mine. I grinned, sinking into her kiss.

I had met the girl of my dreams who I was madly in love with. No one ever had anything bad to say about her. Everyone had welcomed her with open arms. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. I helped her sit on the couch so I could go grab us some drinks.

“Ayo, Tim, pass me another beer.” I called from across his backyard. He grabbed a cold can from the cooler and tossed it over. I thanked him once the can was safely in my hands. I opened it and allowed the fizz to overflow onto the grass. I took one long gulp and continued my scavenging.

I was surrounded by familiar faces all around Tim’s house for the celebration. I was returning to the living room after grabbing her some water, but she wasn’t sitting there any longer. I spotted her trying to make her way through the crowd of people. I rushed over, grabbed her arm, and led her to the kitchen. She thanked me and pressed her lips to mine.

It was New Year’s Eve and we awaiting the new year. This year, the Kirch family decided to throw the party in their house. I was excited for this year. My anniversary with Carter would be in just two months and she would be birthing my child in June. Carter’s belly continued to grow each day, but I never thought she was any less beautiful. I would love her ‘til death would make us part.

“I was saying hi to the Nickelsens.” She explained. I chuckled and kissed her again.

“Is there anywhere in the world where you guys don’t suck face?” Kennedy asked, joining us.

“Look, Broccoli, my mood swings aren’t very stable right now, and you don’t want to make momma angry.” She jammed her finger into his chest.

“You don’t want that.” I shook my head. She looked back at me with a pout. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her all around the face, apologizing.

“I-I’m going to go find people with no mood swings.” Kennedy said, backing out of the kitchen. We both laughed and joined everyone in the living room.

“THE COUNTDOWN IS COMING ON! GET YOUR BOOTIES OUTSIDE!!” Pat, or Michael, screeched around the house. Carter grabbed his sleeve to stop his madness. He smiled once he realized who had caught him. He took her hand and dragged her away, “Come on, Carter.”

“Can everyone please stop stealing my fiancé?” I laughed.

“Stop being so jelly.” Melli shoved me once I stepped outside.

“Look! Someone with no mood swings.” Kennedy said, joining us, dragging Vivi along with him. I laughed and she punched me in the arm.

“Can everyone stop harassing MY fiancé?” Carter asked, finally free from Pat’s death grip.

“And baby daddy.” Vivi grinned.

“Shut up!” Carter stuck out her tongue at her and intertwined her fingers through mine.

“There’s one minute left!” Garrett yelled, wrapping his arms around Melli’s waist.”

“Am I the only normal friend?” Jared asked, joining us, one arm wrapped around Tessa’s shoulders.

“None of us are normal.” Pat yelled, joining our group.

I was surrounded by my band mates, friends, and the girl I loved. There was nothing better that I could ever ask for. Every one of my friends has stuck around me no matter what, and I appreciated every single one of them.

Time seemed to slow down.

10

I had a wonderful life.

9

I was doing what I loved to.

8

I traveled to new places.

7

With my best friends.

6

And with the girl I was madly in love with.

5

We were having our first child.

4

And I couldn’t wait to meet him.

3

I looked at each of the faces of my friends.

2

And stopped to gaze into Carter’s eyes.

1

I wrapped my arms around her, crushing my lips to her as everyone around us erupted with cheers. I didn’t let her go when I broke the kiss. She smiled and kissed my chin.

“Happy New Year.” She grinned, her fingers playing with the back of my hair.

“Happy New Year and for many more to come.” I smiled, kissing her forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh! One more chapter!
I'm updating fast because I'm excited for the sequel even though I have 43 subscribers and NO ONE commenting.
Well, enjoy.