Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

My Sober Feelings Remain

We woke up the next day at around 10. We ate breakfast in our pjs and watched TV.

"We should have that party tonight." Jared said.

"Party?" I asked.

"Yeah, why do you think we bought the beer and vodka?" Kenny grinned.

I chuckled. "Sounds like fun."

"How would Joel and the guys join us if they have to drive the van?" Jared asked.

"I guess we can park somewhere and head out in the morning." Garrett said. We all looked at max.

"Sounds good." he said and we all cheered.

The rest of the day went by fast. Another great show. I uploaded the third blog as the guys came in the bus after meeting their fans. They settled their sweaty selves on the couches. John lay down on the couch I was on and settled his head on my lap.

"How was the meet and greet?" I asked as i finished and put the computer aside. I took the towel John had in his hands and whipped the sweat from his face.

"It was great." Jared sighed.

"Our fans are just the best." Garrett added.

"Are Joel and the guys ready to party?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah," Pat answered. "They're going to follow us until we get to the camping park."

"Awesome show guys." Max said as he stepped inside the bus with Tim. The bus set out then.

I looked down at John as I played with his sweaty spiky hair. He looked up and smiled.

"Aren't you grossed out?" he asked.

"Why would I be?" I asked, confused.

"Other girls would be disgusted to touch or even come close to their sweaty boyfriends." he answered.

"I'm not self-centered. I love you no matter what." He smiled and I pressed my lips against his.

"Awww guys, I want a girlfriend." Tim said.

"Then find a girlfriend." Pat laughed.

"I want one with the same personality as Carter." Tim answered. "You wouldn't happen to have an older sister, would you?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "The closest I get to sisters are my two best friends, and they’re both with someone already."

Tim sighed.

We arrived to the camping park and the guys of this century came in the bus. Jared filled small shot glasses with the vodka.

"Who wants to do shots?" Kenny asked.

"I'll do one." I said.

"I'll do one with Carter then." Tim said.

"Another challenge, Tim?" I asked as we both grabbed a shot glass.

"I will beat you at something." he said.

We sipped the shots and put the cups down on the table. Tim actually beat me.

"Congratulations, Tim." Pat said. "You can be an alcoholic."

I laughed. Jared then served everyone beer in plastic cups. The guys put on music and that's when the party started.

Everyone was fist pumping and dancing around the bus. I was dancing around with Garrett after about 3 cups of beer and two more shots. Garrett handed me to John and I wrapped my arms around him.

"No more drinks for you." John chuckled, taking the cup from my hand.

"This is such a great song.” I noted.

"How much did she drink?" Pat asked. H im and Garrett were the only sober ones in the bus.

"I don’t know, but I feel fine." I said. I did feel fine. I was just tipsy. That's all.

"Don't drink anymore." John eyed me.

"I won't." I promised. "Can we go back to dancing now?"

He laughed and we continued partying, just without me drinking now.

No one was drunk or anything, really, but we would feel a little hangover in the morning. Specially me and Tim.

It was five in the morning when the party ended. The This Century guys left to sleep in their van and we all climbed into our bunks in our pjs.

"How do you feel?" John asked as he tucked me in.

"I feel fine.” It was still true. I was tipsy, though. He smiled and kissed me.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"I love you." he said. I stared at him. “What’s wrong?”

“You said you loved me.” I smiled.

“That’s because I do.” He grinned, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you." I answered. He kissed me one more time and closed the curtain of my bunk. I snuggled against my blanket and fell asleep.

Telling John I loved him, sounded and felt right, in every way.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter, but I hope you guys like it :)
Pleaseeeee let me know if you're enjoying my story.
Thank youuuu.