Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

A Recuperating Day Off

I woke up the next morning to an annoying knock on the door. I opened my eyes and the guys were still sound asleep. I was on my side, facing John, and he was facing me too. I smiled at his sleeping face. The annoying knock came again. I kicked the blanket off me and went to answer the door. It was a house keeper.

"We’re all still sleeping," I said sleepily. "Do you mind coming back later?"

"Par de carajitos." she said in Spanish. She tried to smile as if she didn't think I understood. She had said "bunch of children" in a very rude way.

"What’s your name?" I asked before she walked away.

"Rosa." she answered.

"Muchas gracias." I smiled and closed the door. I did get to see her face before I closed the door. She looked shocked and embarrassed. I had said "thank you very much" in Spanish.

"Who was it?" Garrett asked ad he yawned.

"A very disrespectful house keeper." I answered. I looked at the time. It wasn't even ten yet. I sat on mine and john's bed, to talk to Garrett.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Better?" I smiled. "I think my fever’s gone."

Garrett sat up and reached out to touch my forehead. "Definitely, but you're still warm."

"What should we do until everyone else wakes up?" I asked. Garrett shrugged.

"How about snuggle?" I heard John ask from behind me. He carefully pulled me to lay down and wrapped his arms around me. I laughed as he kissed every part of my face and head.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Just a little better. My throat still burns and my head feels as if it's going to explode." I answered.

Garrett handed me a cup of orange juice and the small cup of medicine again. I zipped the medicine fast and drank the juice to get the foul taste of the medicine out of my mouth. Kenny yawned when I finished. He turned to face us and smiled at me.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Fever’s gone," I smiled.

"Good." he nodded and settled back in the bed.

"So what are we doing today?" Garrett asked.

"We can go eat breakfast and then I don't know." John answered.

"Why don't we go to the pool?" I asked and before he could say no, I added; "No, I won't get it. I mean for you guys. I don't mind sitting there resting and getting pictures of you on your day off."

"Are you sure?" Kenny asked. I nodded and smiled.

"I call the shower right now, though!" I said as I jumped out of bed, kissed John, grabbed by bag, and steppe into the bathroom.

I finally washed my hair and did everything else I had to. I stepped out of the shower and slid on a pair of jean shorts and tank top. I brushed my hair, my teeth, washed my face and put on deodorant and perfume before stepping out of the bathroom. Everyone was awake and waiting for me in our room. They had changed into their swimsuit shorts and tank tops.

We all went downstairs in flip flops to eat breakfast. It was a typical American breakfast buffet. We finished eating and headed to the pool. There were about 2 people in the pool. I was glad because my head was starting to throb again. I put on my sunglasses as the guys took off their shirts. I couldn't help but stare. They were about to jump in, but I thought of something.

"Before you guys jump in," I said. "I'm going to stand in the other side of the pool so I can get a picture of all of you jumping in."

"That’s a great idea." Kenny said happily. Everyone agreed.

I went around to the other side of the pool and readied the camera. I counted down and the guys jumped in. I looked at the picture and it looked awesome. I had caught them in midair.

I walked back to the chairs where the guys had left their things and sat down in the border of the pool, dipping my feet in. John swam back to me and I smiled.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hi."

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"The same." I answered. He crossed his arms on my lap and rested chin on top of them. He just started at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Just thinking about how much I love you." he shrugged.

"And how much do you love me?" I smiled.

"Words cannot explain how much I love you." he answered. I rested my forehead on his head.

"I love you so much." I said.

"Kiss already, damn it!" Garrett yelled. John and I looked over to the guys staring at us from the other side of the pool. I laughed as John swam towards them and they all swam away as fast as they could. I got as many pictures as I could.

I heard my phone ring and walked back to the chairs to get it. I looked at the caller id: mom. Why the hell was she calling me?

"Why are you calling?" I asked as I answered.

"Hello to you too." she said.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I can't call my daughter to find out how she is anymore?" she asked sarcastically.

"Not since you didn’t care when me and my dad left, and specially not after losing my little brother. I know you’re calling to piss me off, not because you care." I answered. That shut her up. "Don’t bother calling me anymore. I'm busy working and I’m happily with my life without you in it. Good bye."

She was saying something, but I hung up. I sat down on the beach chair and lay back. Her stupidity had made my headache even worst. Great. She tried calling again, but I ignored it. I dialed Melli's number and called. She answered in the second ring.

"Hello?" she yawned.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." she answered. "How’s everything?"

"Amazing." I said.

"Things with John are good?" she asked.

"That subject is the most amazing part." I smiled.

"Good, because Vivi and I are ready to kick his ass if he fucks up." she laughed.

"How’s everything?" I asked. "I miss you guys."

"Aww we miss you, too." she answered. "Everything’s good here. Same as always."

"Still breaking beds with Singer?" I asked.

"You so get me." she answered and we both laughed.

"Is that Carter on the phone?" I heard Vivi ask.

"Yupp, let me put her on speaker." Melli answered.

"Hi!" Vivi said.

"Hey, Vivs! How's everything?" I asked.

"Boring without you here," Vivi answered. "I'm cooking breakfast right now."

"Wow, I miss your cooking now." I said.

"When will you come back?" she asked.

"I have no clue," I laughed. "I know we have a show over there and a free day so guess what that means."

"Jonas!" I heard Melli say.

"No, Melli. Not Jonas. Party!" Vivi answered.

"I meant that they were putting Jonas on TV! Duhh!" Melli said.

"Stupid!" Vivi laughed.

"Please don't kill each other." I laughed.

"We won't." Vivi promised.

"So my mom called me." I said.

"Why the hell is she calling you again?" Vivi asked.

"Because she's a hypocrite. I'm going to have to block her number again." I sighed, and then coughed.

"Are you sick?" Melli asked.

"Yeah, I had a fever last night." I answered.

"Do you feel better today?" Vivi asked.

"Yeah I just have a headache and my throat still bothers me." I answered.

"Where are you guys now by the way?" Vivi asked.

"We’re in Idaho," I answered. "Tonight we leave to Las Vegas so we can play an early show tomorrow and party hard after."

"So you guys will be stopping here soon!" Melli said happily.

"Yupp." I laughed. "I'll see the schedule and text it to you guys."

"Okay! We miss you!" Vivi said.

"Have fun!" Melli added. I said my goodbyes and hung up. John stepped out of the pool and walked over to me. I stood up and handed him his towel.

"You were talking to your friends?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. "I told them we were going pretty soon for a show"

"Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, that's in three days." he smiled.

I helped him dry his hair with the towel. I kept thinking about my mom's stupid call. "What’s wrong?"

"My mom called me, too."

"What did she want?" he asked.

"Piss me off. She called just because she has nothing better to do." I answered.

He stroke my cheek and smiled. "Don’t listen to her." He bent his head and kissed me. I smiled when he pulled back.

Everyone else got out of the pool and gathered their things. Pat decided to take my camera to take random pictures of everyone. I didn't mind. John and I walked hand in hand behind everyone. Pat turned around and took a picture of us.

"It’s about time that you guys got a picture together." Tim said.

"We have to gather our things when we get upstairs," Max said. "We need to check out in about an hour."

We picked up all of our things when we got to our rooms. When everything was ready, we went downstairs again to check out. We went to the bus as Max checked us out. We settled around in the bus and watched TV. The bus started off again when Max came in. John grabbed an acoustic guitar and took his spot next to me again.

"Time for a guitar lesson." he said. I smiled. The first time I had ever met them before working for them, I had mentioned I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I couldn't believe he had remembered. He handed me the guitar. He kept his hand on the neck of the guitar so he could help me with the notes. He ended up teaching me how to play 'into your arms.'

"That was great." Jared said.

"I'm so bored." Kenny groaned.

"Same here!" Garrett said as he stood on the couch now. Kenny stood as Garrett got off the couch. They both got into fighting positions and started wrestling. They fell to the grown and wrestled. Tim would pull down Kenny’s pants whenever he had a chance to. We laughed at how random everything was. Pat startled me by making a weird noise. He was crouching with his hair behind his ears and rocking from side to side.

"You’re all just a bunch of cupcake lovers!" he yelled with a squeaky voice.

I laughed. How long had I wanted to see Rat Boy attack in person? Tears were streaming down my cheeks as we laughed. Then, a hiccup escaped my lips, which made me laugh more.

"Ow." I hiccupped. The hiccups were kind of hurting my swollen throat. Everyone calmed and looked at me. I hiccupped again.

"You okay?" John chuckled.

"Ye-hiccup-ah." I answered.

"That’s kind of adorable." he smiled.

"Water-hiccup-please." I said. Kenny handed me a cup of water. We waited in silence when I finished. Another hiccup.

"The water didn't work." Jared chuckled.

"Try holding your breath." pat said.

I held my breath for ten seconds, then sighed. Hiccup.

"Nothing’s working." Kenny chuckled.

"I have an idea." Garrett said.

"What?" John asked.

"Be right back." Garrett said as he walked to the back room and closed the door. I hiccupped again.

"It hurts my throat." I managed to say before another hiccup.

"Try drinking water again." John said. I did. It didn't work again.

"I'm done!" Garrett called. "Close your eyes, Carter!"

I closed my eyes with another hiccup. I heard movement around me.

"Open your eyes." Kenny said.

I opened my eyes and Garrett was standing in front of me wearing a zombie mask. I screamed and jumped into john's lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and hiding my face on my arms.

"Are you okay?" John chuckled.

"Y-yeah." I answered as I lifted my face.

"I'm sorry." Garrett said, with his mask off now.

I shook my head and smiled. "My hiccups are gone."

"Awesome!" Pat cheered.

"How's your throat?" Kenny asked.

"After that scream? Worst." I chuckled. "And the same with my head."

"I'm sorry." Garrett said again.

I stood up and punched his arm. "Stop apologizing."

"Fine, fine." he chuckled.

John handed me another small measurement of medicine and a cup of orange juice. I gulped both down. Not long after that, we went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comment. I couldn't stop smiling. :)
I hope you like this chapter, I tried to add some comedy in the end. I'll tried to put up the next chapter tomorrow.
Enjoy <3