Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Home, Sweet Home

The show in Vegas was pretty awesome. After the show, we went to a casino. No one really played anything. We did drink though. A lot. The next day we had woken up with a hangover in the bus and we had a whole day drive ahead of us. Then, the day after we made it to Colorado. It was 7 in the morning when the bus parked outside my house. I gathered my things and stood in the door of the bus.

"I can see you're excited." Jared chuckled.
"Kind of." I smiled. Everyone finished getting their things and we stepped out of the bus. We stood there in the parking lot behind my car, Melli’s, Vivi's, Singer's, and Kirky's, looking at my home.

"How many rooms are there?" Max asked.

"Four rooms and four bathrooms." I answered.

They followed me to the door. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. It had a welcoming warmth and a sweet flower scent. We left all of our bags in the living room floor. I silently toured the guys downstairs, from the living room, to the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and library. We had turned an extra room into a music room. There was a big piano in a corner and a few other instruments. My friends and I would sit in the couch listening to Singer and Kirky and their bands practice. The couch opened into a bed so it also worked as a guest room. There were a lot of pictures I had taken posted around the walls and the guys took their time to look at them.

“This is my favorite room of the house.” I said.

“Maybe we can practice here someday.” Pat said as he played with the keys of the piano. I chuckled and agreed. We went back to the living room and I unlocked the back doors to go to the backyard. We stepped outside to see the pool.

"Awesome!" Kenny said.

I heard barking. I turned to see our puppy, Jace, running as fast as it could towards me. I bent down and he jumped into my arms. He was a 5 month old yorkie. I stood with him in my arms and it went crazy licking my face.

"I've missed you, too, Jace." I chuckled. "This is, Jace." I told the guys.

"Aww, he's so adorable." Pat said and pet his head.

"Not as adorable as the owner." John smiled and kissed me.

I smiled. "Jace isn't the cutest and most cuddling thing in my life anymore."

John chuckled and kissed me again.

"Is everyone sleeping?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, they sleep until like 10." I chuckled. "I'm going to wake them up, though."

The guys followed me inside and I set Jace down. He followed me upstairs along with the guys. I opened Melli’s and Singer's room. They were both asleep. I hoped they were both dressed.

"You guys stay right here." I whispered and tip toed into the room with Jace following me. I picked him up and I jumped into the bed with him. I stood and bounced on the bed.

"Time to wake up, love birds." I chuckled as Singer covered his head with the blanket. "Nice to see you too, Alexander!"

"Don’t call me that." he said sleepily under the covers.

"Melli! Wake up." I said.

"Carter, I love you and I'm glad you're here and all, but you know I like to sleep." Melli chuckled.

"Fine! I'm going to wake up Vivi and Kirky then." I grabbed Jace and jumps out of the bed. "You guys suck." I laughed before closing the door.

"Nice." Garrett said.

"Sorry about that." I laughed as we walked to Vivi's and Kirky’s room. We stood outside their room for about a minute.

"What’s wrong?" Kenny whispered.

"I'm afraid that they'll be naked." I whispered and laughed. The guys laughed.
I tip toed into their room with Jace again. I jumped into their bed and bounced. "Wake up!" I said as Jace licked Vivi's face.

"Is that you, Carter?" Kirky asked sleepily.

"Who else?" I asked. "Are you guys wearing pajamas?"

"Yes!" Vivi laughed as she got out of bed.

"Yay! Someone's actually glad to see me." I said as I jumped out of bed and hugged her.

"Melli and Singer didn't want to wake up?" she chuckled.

"Nope." I laughed. "Finish getting up, wake up the lazies, and get downstairs so you can meet the guys."

I closed the door behind me and showed the guys my room. I couldn't help but jump into my bed. The guys jumped in as well. Garrett and pat were in top of all of us. I laughed as everyone got off. They looked at more pictures I had taken and posted on my wall. My room was simple. The walls were white with a queen bed with a purple comforter and a flat screen on the wall in front of my bed. I had a small bookshelf next to my bed. I also had my own walk in closet and bathroom. On the wall on top of my bed, I had drawn the lyrics “We’re just trying to find some color in this black and white world”.

"Wow, this is pretty amazing to see." Jared said.

John wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor. "Why are you so amazing?" He asked as he kissed me.
"I'm not." I chuckled. Everyone wrapped their arms around us for a group hug. "Let’s go downstairs for breakfast." I laughed as the hug ended.

We headed downstairs and the guys helped me in the kitchen. We cooked eggs, bacon, and waffles for everyone. We set everything in the big dining room table and in the kitchen counter. Good thing that the table was right next to the counter. Vivi and Kirky were the first to come downstairs.

"This is Vivi," I told the guys. "Vivi, you know the guys." Vivi hugged each one of the guys. "And you already know Kirky." The guys were glad to see Kirky.

"So you live with them?" Kenny asked Kirky.

"Yeah, I met them when we toured for the fearless friends tour and we just became friends." Kirky explained and wrapped his arm around Vivi's shoulders. "And then I started dating Vivi here."

"Oh, Kirky." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Melli finally came downstairs with Singer at that moment. I introduced Melli and the guys. They already knew Singer too, so there was no need for his introduction.

"You too?" Garrett asked.

"What can I say man?" singer chuckled. "These three girls are just too awesome."

Melli ran and hugged me. "Yeah, now I get the love." I laughed. Singer hugged me as well.

We all sat around the table and ate. Singer, Kirky, Melli, and Vivi sat in the counter. Everyone shared stories and we sat there for over two hours. I washed the dishes with Vivi's help.

"At what time do we have to be in the venue today?" I asked.

"At four." Tim answered.

"You guys should come." Jared told Singer, Kirky, Melli, and Vivi.

"I have extra backstage passes in the bus." Max said.

"Sure!" Melli said happily.

"This is going to be awesome!" Vivi added.

It was only 10, so we all jumped in the pool. I could finally get in since I wasn't sick anymore. I was kind of embarrassed at first since it would be the first time I would be in a bikini with the guys. They're reactions were just staring none stop. John had wrapped his arms around me and told me I looked amazing. I blushed and jumped in the pool.

John swam under me and picked me up on his shoulders. Melli took a picture of us before pat came out of nowhere under John, grabbed his ankles and brought us both down. I came out of the water laughing. I jumped on John's back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you my spider monkey now?" John chuckled. I chuckled and climbed off his back. He turned to face me and kissed me. My back pressed against the border or the pool and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist.

"Oh my gosh! It's so cute." I heard Melli say happily. John and I broke apart to stare at her. She had taken a picture of us kissing and it had come out amazing and adorable.

Melli took a picture of John, Kenny, Garrett, Jared, Pat, Tim, Max, and I mid-air as we jumped into the pool. She also got a picture of me swimming after Kirky. He kept being a cock blocker whenever John would kiss me. I jumped on Kirky’s back but he was able to pick me up and throw me back in the water. I came up for air laughing.

We got out of the pool at 1 and we took turns showering. Melli, Vivi, and I were now in my closet thinking what to wear. I put on a pair of light skinny jeans, a dressy tank top, a black leather jacket, and black ankle boots I ironed my hair, brushed my teeth, put a bit of make up on and went downstairs to the living room.

"Wow." John said as he looked me up and down.

"You look great." Jared said.

"Not that you ever don't." Pat added and I blushed.

I asked the guys to get all of their dirty clothes from the bus and I put them to wash along with mine.
We all climbed in the bus at 3:30 and we headed to the venue. Melli and Vivi toured the bus. We made it to the venue in 15 minutes. I clipped my VIP pass to my belt as Vivi, Melli, Kirky, and Singer's had a string around it so they used it as a necklace.

"I wonder if people will recognize you and Kirky." Jared told Singer.

"I understand Singer, but not Kirky." Melli said.

"You guys are really mean." Kirky pouted.

"You know we love you." Vivi said and kissed him.

"Alright, guys, time to head inside." Max said.

John entwined his fingers through mine and we all stepped outside of the bus. Fans cheered and tried to mob the guys for pictures. We made it inside the venue and hanged in the dressing room while This Century did soundcheck.

"Can we go walk around?" Vivi asked.

"Sure." Pat nodded.

Vivi grabbed me and Melli and pulled us along with her. We walked around inside the venue and decided to step outside for a bit. Fans in line stared at us as we walked to a pet shop next to the venue. We bought Jace a new leash and stepped outside again. We went in the bus to leave the bag with the leash and stepped outside again. There was a group of four blonde chicks standing by the bus.

"Groupies!" Melli sang and Vivi and I laughed.

"If only they knew that the guys hate people like them." I said. They stepped in front of us, blocking our way.

“Can we help you? Melli asked, annoyed.

"Are you really john's girlfriend?" one of the girls asked me as we walked by them.

"Um, yeah." I answered.

"Wow." She laughed and looked from Vivi to Melli. “And you two are dating the ones from the other bands?”

"I don't understand what’s so funny." Vivi yelled.

"Seriously? Just look at yourselves." the chick laughed.

"Last time I checked, we're not the sluts here." Melli said.

"Excuse me." The girl said, mad now.

"Wow, Melli. I knew blondes were stupid but not hard of hearing." Vivi said.

"Stop!" I yelled and got in between the groupies and my best friends. I agreed with my friends, but I hated fighting. The girl pushed me and I fell to the ground. I saw Vivi about to charge at her, but Melli held her back. Aaron came out of the venue with a security and had the girls be banned. He helped me up.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered and looked at the palm of my right hand and it was bleeding. "I just scrapped my hand on the floor."

He wrapped a white towel around my hand and we followed him inside and went to the dressing room. The guys had been sitting around when we came in. I sat in the couch as Aaron went to get the first aid kit.

"What happened?" John asked as he sat next to me.

"There were four girls outside, or should I say groupies, that tried to screw with Carter." Vivi answered.

"They pissed us off so we kind off fired back at them." Melli added. "Carter tried to break up the argument and one of the girls pushed her to the floor."

"Please tell me they're not allowed in." Kenny said.

"No, Aaron got security to ban them.” I answered. Aaron came back with the first aid kit. He unwrapped the towel from my hand and it was full of blood.

"This is going to sting a bit, but it's going to clean the cut." he said and I nodded. He cleaned the cut and I bit my lip. It was rubbing alcohol and it stung badly! He wrapped a strip of gauze around my hair and finished.

"Does it hurt?" Pat asked as I opened and closed my hand.

"Only a bit." I said.

"How were the girls screwing with her?" Garrett asked.

"They asked if she was really John's girlfriend and they laughed." Melli explained. "Then Vivi got in her face on why the hell they were laughing and they said to just look at ourselves. Then I called them sluts."

"They got mad then." Vivi laughed and explained the end of the story.

"That’s why we love you girls." Kirky said as he wrapped his arm around Vivi's shoulder.

"You guys stand up for your loved ones." Singer added.

"Come outside with me, please?" John whispered. I smiled and he twinned his fingers through mine and we stepped out of the room. He closed the door behind us as we stood in the hallway. John stood in front of me now as I pressed my back against the wall. He stroke my cheek and stared into my eyes.

"What’s wrong?" I whispered.

"I never want you to listen to what anyone has to say." He answered.

"I don't." I smiled.

"Good," he smiled back. "Because you'll always be 1,000 times better than anyone."

"1,000 times only?" I asked.

"More than that." He grinned and kissed me. His hands held my face gently and I wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingers tangled in his hair.

"John! We need to get ready." pat called.

"You guys can get to whatever you're doing out there, tonight." Garrett added.

John and I separated from the kiss and we both laughed. We walked back into the dressing room blushing. Melli, Vivi, Kirky, and Singer decided to stand by the side of the stage with me as I took pictures of this century. When they finished, we went back to the dressing room to join the guys in their 'we like to party' ritual. We followed them to the side of the stage and I hugged the guys before they stepped out into stage. Cheers erupted.

"Break a leg." I smiled and John pressed his lips against mine before stepping into the stage.

Melli, Vivi, and I sang along to the guys and danced around with Kirky and Singer. When the guys would talk in between songs, Melli and Vivi would scream out random things.

"Take off your shirt!" Vivi yelled.

"Who?" Kenny asked as the guys all stared at us.

"All of you works." Melli answered.

"What do you guys think of this?" John laughed as he asked the crowd. The crowd cheered.

"Something tells me they agree." Garrett said.

"Don’t make us come out there." Vivi said.

"I'm afraid now." Garrett laughed.

"John, why don't you do us the honor?" Kenny said.

"Er, next song." John answered.

"Go out there and take off their shirts." Vivi told Kirky and Singer.

"Start off with pat without them noticing." Melli added.

The guys started with the next song and I laughed as Kirky and Singer walked into the stage towards the back and made their way to pat. Pat hadn't seen them coming. They lifted off his shirt and he continued playing, laughing. Kirky and singer came back to the back. I was crying of how much we were laughing. The song ended and the guys still hadn't realized pat was missing his shirt.

"Are you going to take your shirt of now?" Vivi yelled.

"Now?" Kenny asked.

Pat waved his drum stick and got John's attention. John walked to him and held the microphone out to Pat.

"They took my shirt!" He said and John laughed. Kenny, Garrett, and Jared were cracking up. Fans cheered.

"They mean business." Garrett said. They looked at us and singer waved at them with Pat's shirt.

"Can you two come out here?" John asked Kirky and Singer. Singer and Kirky walked into the stage and fans cheered.

"These are our friends, Alexander de Leon from The Cab and Joe Kirkland from Artist vs. Poet." John introduced the guys.

"Who’s going to be next?" Kirky spoke mysteriously into the microphone. John laughed as Kirky and singer ran back to us. They started with the next song.

"Now Kennedy." Vivi said.

Kirky and Singer went around the back so they were in the opposite side of the stage. They gave us thumbs up when they were ready.

They silently creeped on Kenny. Kenny laughed as they unbuttoned his shirt without interrupting him as he played guitar. They took his shirt and came running to us as they waved around both shirts like maniacs. Vivi, Melli, and I were sitting in the floor now laughing.

"Who’s next?" Singer asked.

"Garrett and Jared." Melli said as she tried to calm down.

"They took my shirt now too, man." Kenny said into the microphone when the song ended. Fans cheered.

"Uh, oh," Garrett said. "Two down, three to go."

"I really hope they're just taking shirts and not anything else." John laughed. They started with the next song.

"You guys are bad." Tim said as he came up to us.

"We are not!" Melli laughed.

I whispered something to Kirky and Singer and they grinned. The stepped up to Tim and took his shirt.

"That wasn't fair." Tim laughed. He stood by me with his arms crossed and with a fake pout as Kirky and Singer went back into stage. Singer unbuttoned Jared’s shirt as Kirky unbuttoned Garrett’s. They danced around and came running to us again.

"I feel violated." Garrett laughed when they finished the song.

"You know you like it!" Vivi laughed.

"One to go." Singer yelled.

"Whose idea was this?" John asked and stared at me.

"Not me." I laughed.

We let momentum build up so John wouldn't see his turn come. After two more songs, Kirky and Singer took his shirt. John laughed as he sang and they ran around the stage. When the guys finished playing, we were still laughing. Singer and Kirky were still dancing around us waving everyone's shirts.

"Can we have our shirts now?" Pat laughed.

"Sure!" Singer sang and they gave the guys back their shirts

"Whose idea was it?" Garrett asked me as they put on their shirts.

"I had nothing to do with it." I answered.

"Whose shirt is that?" Kenny asked as he pointed at the shirt that Kirky still had in his hands.

"Can I have my shirt back now?" Tim laughed.

"Sure." Kirky said and handed him the shirt. Tim stuck out his tongue at me before walking away.

"You took Tim’s shirt, too?" Pat laughed. Singer and Kirky pointed at me. I laughed as the guys stared at me.

"It’s what he gets for being mean." I chuckled.

John wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back. His hugs were always so warm and full of love. He kissed my head as we all stood there talking. We were still around each other's arms and he rested his cheek on my head.

The guys went to do their meet and greet and the rest of us went outside to the bus. A few girls asked Kirky and Singer for pictures. One girl did ask me for a picture. It confused me, but she looked nice, so I did.

We settled in the bus and I uploaded the pictures of the night. I had no idea how I had taken so many pictures while laughing. The guys came back about an hour and a half later and settled with us. John sighed as he sat next to me.

"Why was the meet and greet so long?" Singer asked.

"People kept coming in to get in the line again." Jared was the only one standing and he looked tired. I stood up and offered him my seat. He refused to take it.

"Jared, take my seat." I said as I eyed him evilly. He laughed as he took it. John grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I blushed. His arms were around me the whole ride as his hands were entwined with mines on my lap.

We arrived to the house and the guys each went to take another shower. Kenny stayed with us waiting for everyone to finish so he could go shower. We changed into our pjs and Kenny jumped into the bathroom when Jared finished. I inflated 2 of the air beds against the big couch in the living room. Four could sleep on the beds and two more on the comfy couch. I was thankful that I had extra pillows and blankets.

Everyone gathered around in the living room, showered and in their pjs. I hugged everyone goodnight before going upstairs with my usual roommates and John. I closed the door of my room and moved the blanket of the bed. John lay down and I turned off the light before crawling into bed. I snuggled against John as we wrapped the blanket around us.

"You’re always rigid when we sleep together. What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"We’re not going to do anything until you feel comfortable doing so, okay?" he asked. “I understand your decision, love.”

"Okay." I smiled. "I love you."

"And I love you." he said as he kissed me.

We lay in bed facing each other. He closed his eyes as I stroke his cheek. He didn't fall asleep, though. He would smile or open his eyes every once in a while. I was stroking his short hair when he finally fell asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is something that me and my friends would actually do. Go out and make them take off their shirts while they're performind. Haha
Well, I hope you like this chapter!
Thank you so much for the comments and for subscribing :D