The Wonderful Yet Terrible Reality

Chapter Five

When we got in front of Alex's door both of us just stopped. Then all of a sudden the door flew open as if he knew we were there.

"Oh hi guys!" he said mocking excitment, "Come on in!"

"Okay alex...you wanted to talk...let's talk." zack said, wasting anytime.

After alex got the door shut he went balistic. He started throwing things again and yelling and i completely blacked out. I couldn't hear anyting other than my sobs...couldnt feel anything other than zack holding me...protecting me from alex's rants. At some point i ended up on the floor...but i don't remember how. Then i saw alex go after zack...saw him throw a punch and knew that i needed to intervene because if i didn't something bad was going to happen.

"Stop it! Just stop!" I said running in between them catching alex's fist before he could hit zack again.

"Why should I!" alex yelled in my face.

"Because! I'm not gonna watch you two fight over me! You two are like brothers! If neither of you can deal with not having me neither of you get me! Got it?!" I yelled...tired of the fighting.

"What?!" they yelled in unison.

"You heard me! When you're don't fighting then come talk to me! Until then don't talk to me! I'm sick of it!" i said, storming from the room, and down the stairs in tears again. I couldn't get out of that house fast enough. If it wasn't Max it was Jack trying to make me stay and tell them what was going on. It took a half an hour just to get out of the house. When i finally did i got in my car and raced as far from that house as i could. By the time i decided to turn around I wasn't in baltimore anymore. I was in new york city. It was beautiful and i wanted to stay, but i knew i had to get back.

By the time i got back it was already after midnight and max was worried. So i called her when i was back in baltimore because i was calmed down enough and had stopped crying. When i walked into the door of our house she started to yell at me but i didn't even process it because i was so tired of yelling so i just nodded and said mhm so she thought i was listening.

Slowly i made my way upstairs while she was yelling at me and by the time i got to my room she was done yelling. I walked into my room and just collapsed onto my bed. After that i don't even remember anything.