Status: Still working on It. But please tell me what you think.

Near, Far, Wherever You Are

The Lighthollers

Charles and Sylvia Lightholler live only a few blocks away from Harold's house, it was great walking distanceand aslo it was a warm night. Harry and Amanda made their way to the Lightholler home, walking arm and arm, talking about various subjects.

"Harry."

"Hmm?" He twisted his head to face his fiancee, as they both continued their stroll.

"I'm worried about Rose, she barely comes out of the room, she has been very upset. With Jack dying, it's really taking a toll on he." Amanda told Harry with conscern etched across her face.

"I understand dear, I'll see if there is something we can do to help." Harry couldn't help but let his face fall. Hiding the fact that Jack Dawson was infact alive from his soon to be wife, it was hurting him. He knew he had to wait until Jack was settled in, but he saw how worried Amanda is about her sister. He knew Amanda wasn't going to forgive him when to two women find out.
"Now for tonight, stop worrying and lets have a bit of fun,OK." Harry pressed his lips to her temple.

"OK. Oh, shit!" Amanda smacked her palm her her forehead.

"What is it?" Harold raised a single eyebrow towards his fiancee.

"I completely forgot about your gift! I hope Rose has it." She confessed.

"A gift? Amanda, you shouldn't have!" Harry's eyes lit up like New York City. You could tell he was excited for it.

"Oh stop! You'll get it later tonight." She kissed his cheek.

Both of them continued to walk. Reaching the Lighthollerhome, walking up the porch steps; Harold gripped his hand around the knocker and wrapped it against the mahogany dorr. Moments later, a grinning Charles Lightholler greeted the two.

"Well isn't it my favorite love birds!" Lights motions the couple in the house.

"Hello Lights."

"Hi Lights." Both of them greeted the Officer. "Sylvia should be out very soon."

"Harry! Amanda!" James walked out of the kitchen with a glass of scotch in his hand. "I'm glad to see you."

"Hello Jim!" Harold shook his hand.

"Hiya Jimmy." And Amanda hugged the Sixth Officer.

"So... Rose didn't want to come?"

"No, she wasn't feeling well." I smiled at the Sixth Officer.

"Well that's to bad, I wish she could come." James' cheeks grew pink after what he said. Amanda raised a brunette eyebrow, with a smug smirk. "What?" Jim asked as if he did something wrong.

"I think you have a crush on Rose. You want to court with her!" Amanda squealed.

"Jesus Amanda, not to loud. Lights wouldn't leave me alone if he heard." James whispered.

"Well, I think it's cute! You should take her out on a date."

"Date?"

"Oh uh... It's like courting I assume. It's where you take her to dinner, Maybe even a play or a movie. Something like that." Having to explain her slip up, she smiled softly.

"OK! I'll ask her to go on a 'date' with me." James Moody had a smile the size of Texas after that.

"Harold! She's here and you have not told me!" Sounded from the other side of the kitchen door as it swings open and in walked a woman who looked to be in her early thirties.

"I'm sorry Sylvia." Harold followed behind her, with Lights laughing behind the two.

Mrs. Lightholler immidiately enveloped Amanda ina hug. "Oh dear it's so nice to meet you. Charles had told me so much about you."

"It's nice to meet you as well Mrs. Lightholler." Amanda could not help but giggle at the older woman's behavior. She could see why Lights married her.

"No, no, no please call me Sylvia. Now, dinner is just about ready." She turned to look at Charles. "Is Herbert and Joseph showing up?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"They said they would show up, but who knows; those damned, two Officers I swear." Charles grumbled, his wife elbowed him in the ribs.

Mumbling and apolagy to his beloved wife, Charlie smiled brightly with mischeif sparkling in his eyes.

Sylvia Lightholler was a beautiful woman, a bit of age wear, but she hand long beautiful Chesnut brown hair, hanging past her waist. Bright sparkling grey eyes, that shined everytime she looked up to her husband. Though they have been married for almost a decade; it was quite obvious those two are truly mad for eachother. Amanda wonderedif that is how her marriage with Harold will be almost just like the Lighthollers; been with eachother for a long time and still madly in love just like newlyweds.
Although Harry isn't as much of a jester as Charlie is but he still brightens Amanda days.

While the men conversed and Sylvia in the kitchen finishing dinner, Amanda listened to the crude, dirty jokes that charles was telling. The three of them howled with laughter at the end of each punch line. "Dinner is ready!" Sylvia sang.
As everyone filed into the dining, a knock echoed on the front door. Everyone turn to face the door as Charles opens the door. "Well finally you two arrived. I thought you might've gotten lost." Charlie howled in laughter as he let in Herb Pitman and Joe Boxhall and their wives.

"I do appologize for our tardiness Sylvia." Herb walked over to the Hostess and kissed her cheek.

"It's not a problem Herb, Joe. I'm assuming Charles might have had something to do with this." The Mrs. raised an eyebrow at her husband, who was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Of course. Our dear Charles thought it would be funny to place fish grease into our caps earlier at the docks. We've been trying to rid of the oil all day but it wouldn't prevale." Joe glared at Charles whom was surpressing a chuckle.

"Of course he did." Sylvia pinched the bridge of her nose. Some wonder how she dealt with her husband for so long. "Well, dinner is served." She announced.

Sylvia Lightholler was a master in the kitchen, the meal she prepared was beyond delicious. Roasted, garlic lemon chicken, with steamed green vegetables, mash potatoes and the most delicious chocolate cake for dessert.
With everyones stomach's full and saticefied, the party all gathered in the sitting room with a glass of liqour, minus Amanda, talking about the fun times the gentleman have endured on the ships. Including the poker game and Harold and Amanda getting caught.

"My word! So scandless." Mrs. Boxhall gasps, Charles and Joe was laughing in hysterics, both of their faces beet red.

"That wasn't just the half of it. Harry had tore Amanda's dress in half,leaving her to dress in his clothes for the rest of the night. Oh the looks they recieved." Charles cackled. Both Harry and Amanda was both flustered and embaressed.

"Oh stop Charles, can you not see you're embaressing the two." His wife scolded her husband.

"Yeah mate, can't have Baby-faced Lowe all flustered infront of his fiance." Herbert Pitman mocked.

"So Amanda, Harold, Have you two came up with babynames...."

The dinner party went on till about one in the morning, when everyone decided to disperse. Entering their home, Harold and Amanda both set their jackets down and gave eachother a sweet kiss. "Meww..." Came from at Amanda's feet.
"What's this?" Harold bent over and swooped the black and white kitten up. Huddling the feline to his chest, he scratched one finger behind his ear.

"Um... This is the gift I was telling you about." Amanda blushed. "Isn't he just the cutest. I found in the back yard, hiding in the shrubs."

"He is truly adorable. Amanda." He kissed her. "I think we should call him Ioan."
"I love you Harold."
"I love you too." After that the two plus the kitten headed off to bed to get some rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I truly do apologize to the delay. I hope you enjoyed this chapter being It's sorta just a filler :P But it was fun to write :P Please read and comment :S Thank you bunches:S