Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Oh, on a wire, we were dancing.

As the following days passed, Sky grew more and more curious about who the mysterious Baltimore band was. But, She didn’t question her boss about it. She’d tell her if she knew anything. She groggily got up that morning to the sound of Mia crying. She wandered into Mia’s room and picked her up in her arms before taking her downstairs and into the kitchen.

“What do you want for breakfast Honey?” Sky asked Mia as she sat her on the counter. Sky was obviously stood in front of her so she didn’t fall. You could call her anything you wanted but she was not a bad mother.

“Cereal Mommy.” She exclaimed as she pointed to the cheerio’s on top of one of the cupboards.

“Okay Baby.” She said as she picked up Mia again, Placing her on the floor where she instantly ran off to switch on the TV. Sky got together Mia’s breakfast as quickly as she could and took it into the toddler who was happily dancing along to the tweenies theme tune.

“Don’t spill them!” Sky shouted as she ran up the stairs only to see Daniel going down them. “Daniel! Please make sure that Mia doesn’t spill her breakfast? I have to get ready for work.” She said with a soft sigh as Daniel nodded softly.

“Sure thing.” He said and with that she continued running up the stairs. She quickly threw together an outfit and ran a brush through her already straight hair. She ran back down the stairs and kissed her daughters forehead softly.

“Bye Everyone I’m late!” She screamed as she ran out of the door and down the path. She got into her car and quickly made her way to work.

Once she was there, She quickly ran to her desk and sat down. Not moments later, Chloe arrived at her door.

“Sky? Could you come into my office for a moment please?” She asked and as soon as she said that Sky frowned. It was because she was late.. She was sure of that.. They entered her office and sat down. “Well, what I called you in here for was this.” She said as she handed over the backstage pass. “All you need to do is tell one of the body guards that you’re here for the boys interview and that you’ve been sent by Chloe Walker. They know your coming.” She said with a small smile and Sky smiled back. But that soon faded once she saw the name of the band.. She didn’t think it would actually be them. She only thought about it once.. She didn’t prepare herself for this. “Are you okay Dear?” Chloe asked in concern and Sky snapped her head towards her boss, Stopping her train of thought.

“Yes Ma’am.. I Just.. I used to know these guys.” She said with a soft sigh and Chloe chuckled softly.

“That’s great! You’ll get more from them which could also mean more money for you.” She said with a small smirk and Sky sighed softly. She needed this job.. She needed the money..

“You bet Chloe. I’ll do what I can.” She said and with that said she left the office. She was going to see him again now.. No matter what.. Would she be able to handle it? Could she lie to the father of her child?

-x-x-

“I’m home!” Sky exclaimed and Daniel walked into the kitchen, Mia in his arms.

“Wow, You look beat Sky. What happened?” He asked and Sky sighed as she covered Mia’s ears.

“I have to interview her father.” She whispered and Daniel shrugged softly.

“You don’t look anything like you did back then Sky. He probably won’t even notice.” he said with a reassuring smile, Instantly making Sky feel better.

“I really hope your right Danny.” She said with a soft sigh and he placed Mia down on the floor before he wrapped an arm softly around her waist. He led her into the living room and softly pushed her down on the sofa.

“I’ll make food for you both. You relax.” He said with a smile before wandering into the kitchen. Danny treated her like a true princess.. And she didn’t understand why. Shouldn’t Jack be the one treating her like this.. “You okay?” Danny asked as he took a seat next to her.

“Yeah Dan.. I was just thinking.. That’s all.” She said with a small, fake smile as she ran a hand through her hair.

“About what?” He asked with a small smile as he looked deep into her eyes.

“Why you’re here treating me and Mia so well.. Most guys would have run a mile..” She said with a small giggle and Danny shrugged softly as he placed his head in Sky’s lap.

“Like I said, I like making you guys happy.” He said with a cheesy grin which made Sky laugh softly.

“I Know what that looks for.. Either you’ve just ordered Pizza for our dinner or you just want to look really adorable.” She said and Danny smirked slightly as he looked up at her.

“Both.” He replied with a wink making Sky roll her eyes softly at her best friend.

“It’s a good job I love you Dan. I obviously do or I wouldn’t be paying your share of the rent.” She said with a small giggle and he sighed.

“As soon as Mia leaves for school, I’m getting a job to help you out. You know that.” He said with a warm smile and Sky nodded her head softly as she smiled back down at him. Just then, Mia came bounding back into the room.

“Mommy!” She exclaimed as she jumped up on the sofa beside her mother.

“Yeah baby?” She asked and Mia giggled softly.

“Can we watch a film?” She asked in her cute little baby voice that made Sky practically melt.

“Sure we can baby. What do you want to watch?” She asked the five year old pulled out ‘The notebook’ That was one thing about Mia that made her so intelligent. She didn’t watch children’s films. She absolutely hated them but give her an adult romance and she’d happily sit for hours. Sure you’d have to cover her eyes at some points but that wasn’t to much to do. The little girl right before Sky’s eyes was what kept her going. And she couldn’t have a better daughter. She was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. New Chapter. Two in one day! I'm on a roll.
Come on guys, Comment!