Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

It was like a time bomb starting in motion.

A few days had passed since the Interview and slowly, Alex and Sky were becoming good friends again. They were constantly on the phone and had also had lunch a few times but, he still didn’t know about Mia.

“Sky, there’s a guy at the door for you.” Daniel said in confusion and Sky sighed as she took her daughter from her lap and placed her on the floor. She walked over to the front door and her eyes grew wide as she saw Alex there.

“Alex, How did you find out where I lived?” She asked in shock and Alex shrugged with a soft chuckle.

“I know some people.” He said as he smiled softly. “Can I come in?” He asked and Sky hesitated as her daughter was only a few feet away. She shook her head softly as she moved to the side, letting him through. He was going to find out some day.. “Hey, Who’s this little cutey?” He asked with a small chuckle as Mia grinned up at him.

“Alex, This is my daughter, Mia.” Sky said plainly as she sat down on the sofa, Instantly pulling the little girl into her arms.

“You-.. Your what?” He asked, astonished. Sky laughed softly as she cuddled the little girl,

“My daughter.” She repeated with a soft sigh as she saw Alex trying to put together the pieces. “She’s five.” Sky said and Alex’s eyes widened dramatically.

“Is.. Jack’s?” He asked still baffled by the whole situation.

“Alex, I know what your mouth’s like. Don’t you go fucking telling him about this, Okay? We’re doing fine without him.” Sky said bitterly and Alex sighed as he sat down next to her.

“Sky… You can’t keep his daughter from him.. He still loves you Sky. I can see it in his eyes. And it hurts him not knowing where you moved to. It was hard enough keeping us meeting a secret. But he has a daughter Sky! That changes everything. I can’t see him die more and more over you everyday when I know where you are.” He said and Sky smiled softly at Mia, motioning for her to join Daniel in the kitchen.

“You fucking tell him Alex and I will honestly never talk to you again.” Sky said seriously and Alex sighed as he brought out his phone.

“I’m telling him you’re here. Not about his daughter. You can figure that out later.” He said with a sigh as he left into the hallway.

“Hey du-”

“Alex Fucking Gaskarth if you fucking tell him where I live I will cut your balls off with a hedge trimmer!” Sky exclaimed as she tried to grab the phone from his hands but failed completely.

“Dude! Get down to the apartments on Great Jones Street. You’ll see my fucking car outside. Move!” He shouted and Jack mumbled an okay. Alex quickly shut the phone and Sky growled angrily at him.

“Mia! Come here baby!” Sky shouted into the apartment and Mia came in seconds later. “Come on Honey, Let’s go get some Ice Cream.” Sky said as she gently picked her up. Mia squealed excitedly as they walked through the door, Alex following after them.

“Sky stop! Your going to have to tell him!” He shouted as they made their way down the stairs.

“No I don’t Alex! He hasn’t been in my life for five years! I definitely don’t need him now!” Sky shouted at him as they got outside. Sky quickly place Mia in her car seat and buckled her up.

“Look Sky, He’s been through a lot since you last saw him. He came back to apologise for what he’d done but when he went home, You weren’t there. His own Mother didn’t talk to him because of what he’d done. He fucking hates Sam, Sky.” Alex said as he tugged on her wrist, stopping her from entering the car.

“I don’t give a fuck Alex! He fucking cheated on me! And why are you trying to fucking defend him? Shouldn’t he be doing that himself? Or is he too cowardly to do that? Like he was too fucking cowardly to break up with me.” She said as the tears started to fall from her eyes.

“I’ll let him explain himself then.” He said as he motioned behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see the lanky boy staring at her.

“Is.. Is that really you? Sky?” He asked and Sky groaned as she tried to push Alex away from her car door.

“Alex, Let me go. My child wants Ice Cream.” She said quietly and Alex grabbed her shoulders.

“Your not going anywhere with a child while your in this state. I’ll take her if anything. Give you guys some time to talk.” He said as he entered Sky’s car. She hesitantly passed him over the keys and leaned into the back seat.

“Baby, Mommy has something to do but this here is your uncle Alex. He’s going to look after you.” She said faking a small smile.

“Okay Mommy. Come on Uncle Alec, Let’s Go!” She exclaimed with a giggle as she bounced up and down in her car seat. Alex drove away moments later, Sending her a reassuring smile.

“Don’t you fucking dare come near me Barakat.” She seethed as she walked towards the entrance of the apartment complex, Jack following closely behind her.

“Sky.. Please.. Let me explain..” He pleaded but Sky couldn’t care less. He cheated on her. He fucking got her pregnant and then left her. And he expected her to listen?

“Did you not hear me before Barakat? Fuck off.” She said as she entered her apartment. Slamming her door shut only for Jack’s foot to be placed in-between the wood.

“Are you going to invite me in? Because I’m not going until you’ve listened to me.” He said with a serious stare and Sky growled. Not budging. “Seriously. I can sit outside your door and sing all night long.” He said and Sky groaned as she threw open the door.

“Fine, You can fucking come in. But don’t expect me to listen, Dick.” She seethed as she moved out of the doorway. She picked up a few of Mia’s toys from the floor and put them in the kitchen, doing everything she could to keep herself occupied. Once she’d done everything she could, She sat down on the sofa opposite Jack.

“Are you going to listen?” He asked and Sky shrugged.

“Don’t count on it tuts.” She said as she lent her head back on one of the cushions.

“Look Sky.. I never meant to leave you. Sure I admit I slept with Sam but that was because I missed your touch so much.. I missed you and.. One day she came to a concert and She came onto me.. I didn’t stop it, no but I was too busy thinking it was you. Wishing it was you. And afterwards I felt like shit, I felt so guilty.. So I didn’t call you.. I was going to surprise you when I came home and apologise, Shower you with everything you could only hope of to make you forgive me a little.. but you weren’t there.. You’d moved here with some boy apparently and never wanted to see my face again.. I’ve been looking for you for five years Sky..” He explained and Sky shrugged softly. He emotions rock hard as the boy crumbled before her.

“Is that all Barakat? You felt guilty so instead of an explanation, you left me to cry on my best friends fucking shoulder while you had sex with that bitch countless amounts of times. I don’t fucking think so.. Get out.” She said flatly and Jack sighed as he walked over to the front door.

“I tried.. I Love You Sky. I always will.” He said with a sigh as he left through the front door. As soon as he left Sky crawled into a tight ball, quietly Sobbing into her knees. Fuck Jack Barakat. She Didn’t need him.. She just didn’t.. She needed Mia and that’s all.. Fucking Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?!
I Was tired while writing this since it's like.. 4am.

Kitchen.
Living Room.
Bedroom.