Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

And if I had to pull you out of the wreckage, you know I'm never gonna let you go.

The next few days passed and Alex tried constantly to talk to Sky. But she meant what she said. She was no longer speaking to Alex Gaskarth.

“Come on Sky, please let me in!” He shouted through the door and Sky sighed softly as she got Mia’s breakfast. But then she remembered.. Mia could open doors..

“Shit!” She muttered softly to herself as she walked into the living room, straightening her clothes as she did so to see her five year old by the door. “Mia, What have I told you. You don’t answer the door while Mommy’s not in the room!” Sky shouted softly as she opened the door further. She saw Alex.. And then Jack stood behind him, His hair was slightly matted from the lack of brushing and he also had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. His mouth was hung open softly. Yeah, he heard her. “What are you guys doing here? Don’t you understand that I don’t want to see either of you?” She said as she picked the little girl up in her arms as she was clung to her mother’s leg. Jack looked on at the now blonde haired girl, his mouth agape as his eyes flickered from the small child back to his ex.

“You.. You have a daughter?” Jack asked, with the same type of reaction as Alex. Maybe slightly worse.

“Yes.” She said flatly as she stared at the floor.

“What the hell is going on here?” Daniel shouted as he tiredly rubbed at his eyes, Obviously being woken up from the shouting. He peaked his head around the door and chuckled nervously. “Okay.. Awkwardness.. I’ll leave you guys to talk.” He said as he shot a cheesy grin at Sky. She smiled back nonetheless, Even if the atmosphere was awkward.

“Is it..?” Jack asked sadly and Sky sighed as she shook her head.

“No, it’s not his child.” She said plainly as she popped her hip. “Now can you please go? I have to make my daughters breakfast.” She said, Not interested in the topic of conversation.

“Come on Skylar, Talk to us. Or me if you don’t want to talk to him.” Alex said with a shrug and she sighed as she yet again moved out of the doorway for Alex.

“Watch her please.” She said with a heavy sigh as she made her way back into the kitchen to finish off Mia’s breakfast. She passed Mia her cereal and sat down on the sofa behind her daughter. She watched Mia as she watched the TV intently. A small smile pried on her lips as she watched her flesh and blood giggle at the television program.

“What’s her name?” Jack asked quietly as he too watched the small girl.

“Mia.” She said never adverting her eyes away from her daughter.

“How old is she?” He questioned making her groan in annoyance.

“She’s five. Are we done with the questions?” She asked and Jack sighed softly. His expression changed when he thought about her reply.

“Wait.. Five? But.. Five years ago we went out.. Either that or it was after..” He said, His eyes curious and questioning.

“I don’t want to fucking talk about this Barakat.” Sky whispered harshly and Jack scoffed.

“Well we’re going to talk about it.” He whispered as he grabbed her wrist, Dragging her up from her spot on the sofa and over to the kitchen. “I could have a fucking daughter!?” He shouted and Sky growled as she hit the back of her head against the fridge.

“I never said you were the fucking father!” She screamed back. Something he never expected from the Sky he knew. Well.. Used to know. She’d changed a lot since the time he’d last seen her. She was definitely more beautiful.

“Sky, you can’t fucking say that if I am her father. Who else have you been with in the five years?” He asked and Sky scoffed slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Are you saying that I can’t get guys now? Because I could probably get guys better than you can get fucking girls Jack. I’m a model of coarse I’ve been out with a few people! But it was around a year before I actually got anyone else because you broke me to fucking badly. Does it feel good? Knowing you’d got someone pregnant and then ditched them when something better came along? How does it feel Jack.” She said with a smirk. She knew what she was doing. She knew she was hurting him but she didn’t care.

“I feel like shit.. Even more so now..” He said with a sigh as he hit his head on one of the kitchen counters.

“Go look at her.. She looks exactly like you.. It used to pain me to fucking look at her little face because she reminded me so much of you. But then I realised, She was a miracle. She’s life. She’s my baby girl. And I love that little girl with all my heart. I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She said as tears softly flowed down her cheeks. She pushed past Jack and walked into the living room. She sat beside Mia on the floor and tickled the little girls sides softly. Mia squealed in delight as she fell back onto the carpet. Jack walked in from the kitchen seconds later to see the mother with her child. And it made him smile slightly. She did look an awful lot like him. He sat down next to Alex and smiled as the little girl walked over to him.

“What’s your name? I know that is uncle Alec.” She said his new name in a sweet baby voice, a giggle escaping her lips. Jack opened his mouth to speak but Sky cut him off.

“Don’t tell her if your going to up and leave.” She said with a warning stare and Jack gulped softly as he ruffled the little girls hair.

“I’m Jack.. I'm.. I’m your Daddy.” He said happily and the little girls eyes widened as a grin formed on her face. She jumped into Jack’s arms and hugged him tightly. Sky sighed softly as she ran a hand over her face. This was going to end terribly. She could just tell. Jack would never stay around.

“Mommy! I finally met my Daddy!” Mia shouted excitedly and Sky sighed.

“I know honey. Now that means no more calling Daniel Daddy, Okay?” She said and Mia nodded vigorously. Jack sighed softly as he looked towards Sky with a hurt expression. It was weird how natural it felt for Jack to be holding the little girl before him. It was like .. He was meant to be there with her.. His little girl.. But what upset him was that his daughter was calling someone else Dad.. Then again.. He hadn’t been there for them for five years.

“You guys better go before she gets too attached to you. She’ll forget about when she wakes up so you might want to leave now. I can deal with myself getting hurt but her I don’t think I can. You’ve already broken one of us. Don’t do it to the other.” Sky seethed to Jack quietly and he sighed as he placed his head on top of Mia’s.

“I don’t think I can leave her now. She’s had five years without me. I want to be a proper father to her Sky. She needs me at this age.” He said as Mia wrapped her arms around his neck. Softly falling asleep with her head on his shoulder. “Dude, Is she asleep?” Jack asked with a small chuckle and Alex nodded his head softly, a faint smile on his lips. “Shall I take her to her room?” He asked and Sky nodded softly. Jack got up from his place, Careful not to wake her. Sky sighed once he was gone and took a seat next to Alex.

“You okay Baby Girl?” He asked as he wrapped an arm softly around her shoulder, Bringing her into his chest.

“We were doing fine without him… He’s just going to hurt her Alex.. I can feel it.” She said as soft tears fell down her cheeks. He sang softly into her ear, Trying to calm her down. Once she was calm he kissed her forehead softly.

“If he breaks her heart. I’ll fucking kill him.” He said seriously making Sky giggle slightly.

“Trust me, Once I’m done with him there won’t be anything else left to fucking kill.” She said into his chest and he nodded as he lent his head on hers. Jack walked down moments later to see the sight of Sky and Alex. All cuddled up together, and he couldn’t help but feel jealous. How could Alex be all over the love of his life. He walked towards the couch and sat on the other side of Alex. She didn’t budge as he sat down. Just stayed glued to Alex’s chest.

“Would it.. I know it’s a lot to ask since you hate me but.. Would it be okay if I stayed here the night? I want to spend as much time with her as I can..” He said and Sky sighed softly before nodding.

“Sure. I’ll stay in Danny’s room with him.. You can stay in mine.” She said as she got up from the sofa an gathered up some of Mia’s toys.

“Well guys.. I better get going.. I’ll see you tomorrow Jack. It’s our last concert remember.” Alex said as he stood up from his seat and made his way towards the front door.

“Bye Alex!” Sky shouted as he walked out of the door. Leaving Jack and Sky in a very awkward silence.

“Why didn’t you tell me I had a daughter?” Jack asked quietly and Sky scoffed for about the tenth time in that day.

“Because you fucking left me Barakat. Yeah I just planned on walking up to you and saying ‘Hey Jack, You might have left me for some skanky whore but just to let you know, You have a daughter.’ Yeah, That would have worked out so well.” She said sarcastically. He sighed as he rested his head on one of the pillows. Not moments later Daniel walked into the living room in just some sweatpants. Sky smirked slightly as he walked over to her and sat down next to her. “Anyways, Barakat this is Daniel. Danny, This is Jack.” Sky said with a soft sigh as Daniel extended a hand out to him.

“Nice to meet you dude, I’m Sky’s-” He said but he was cut off by Sky.

“Boyfriend. He’s my boyfriend. We‘re taking it slow. That‘s why we don‘t share a room yet.” She said with a warm smile as Daniel looked at her curiously but soon shrugged it off as he placed an arm around her shoulder. Jack’s ears perked up at the word boyfriend and he looked at them sadly.

“I’m happy you found someone that could treat you good.” He said with a fake smile and Sky smiled as she looked at Daniel.

“I have.” She said, a certain bitterness to her tone that made Daniel chuckle. He kissed her forehead softly and she smiled as Jack buried his head into one of the cushions. She could have some fun with this after all…
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. New Chapter. :) Lemme know what you think and also tell me if she should actually start going out with Daniel? Or mix it up and i could make her go out with Alex. ;) Lemme know guys!