Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Baby, we're like a time bomb, but I need it.

The next morning, Sky awoke to Daniel’s steady breathing. She huddled closer into his chest but perked up as she heard soft talking coming from Mia’s room. She wandered out into the hallway so she could hear better.

“So how come you and Mommy aren’t together anymore?” Sky heard Mia mutter and Sky rolled her eyes softly at her daughters intelligence. Trust her to ask such a question. Jack must have hesitated but he soon spoke up.

“Because Mia, Daddy did something silly and drove Mommy away.” He explained to the five year old as Sky hid behind the door frame.

“Well.. Why did you do a silly thing? Is it the thing that Mommy cries over all the time? I don’t like seeing Mommy upset.” The five year old muttered and Sky sighed quietly as she looked down at her slippers. There was shuffling noise and Sky presumed it was Jack pulling Mia into his arms.

“I did the silly thing Mia because I was young and stupid. Your Mom is an amazing woman and I hate seeing her upset too.” He said with a sigh and Sky figured she needed to make herself known sometime soon. She walked around the corner and Smiled softly at the pair that were sat on the floor.

“Morning baby.” Sky said as she lent down to kiss Mia’s forehead. She probably gave Jack a good eyeful of her boobs but, Too bad she realised that afterwards. “What have you two been up too?” She asked and Jack shrugged as he put a finger to his lips, Telling Mia to be quiet.

“Just talking.” He said and Sky nodded softly.

“I heard a few of the things you said.” She said with a chuckle and Jack’s eyes widened.

“How much did you hear?” He asked with wide eyes and Sky looked at him quizzically.

“About.. Five minutes.” She said and he let out a breath of relief as he chuckled.

“Good.” He said as he looked down at the ground.

“Well, I have work. I’m going to go get ready.” She said with a sigh as she got up.

“But Mommy! I don’t want you to go to work!” Mia screamed as she reached up for her mother. Sky giggled softly as she picked up the squealing girl.

“You know I can’t just not got go to work baby.” Sky said with a smile and Jack chuckled softly.

“Actually, that’s not true. You could call in sick.” He said and Sky shook her head vigorously but he’d already said it.

“Yeah Mommy! Do that!” She squealed and Sky sighed, Defeated.

“Fine, Fine.” She said as she placed the five year old down. And Grabbed out her phone. Jack high fived the little girl and she giggled softly.

“We did it Daddy!” She exclaimed with a giggle and Jack nodded as he tickled the girls side softly. “Can we go to the beach?!” Mia exclaimed excitedly making Jack chuckle as he ruffled her hair. Sky came back into the room moments later to have Mia cling to her leg. “Mommy! Can we go to the beach?” Mia exclaimed and Sky giggled as she picked up her daughter.

“Sure we can honey.” She said as she rummaged through Mia’s wardrobe for some swimming stuff.

“Can Daddy come too?” She asked with a pout and Sky looked at her daughters cute face with a sad sigh.

“Sure Honey. Jack, go grab some trunks off Daniel or something. He won’t care.” She said with a shrug and Jack wandered off in search of Daniel. “Come with me. Mommy needs to get changed too.” She said as she grabbed Mia’s hand and walked into her room. Sky let Mia put on her clothes as she refused to be dressed at times, Unless she desperately needed help and Sky pulled off her T-shirt.

“Mommy I need help.” Mia said as she tried to put her head through her T-shirt.

“Jack!” Sky screamed and he came running into the room. His eyes widened as he saw Sky.

“Help Mia would you?” Sky asked shyly and he nodded his head as he put her arm through her sleeve and her head through the hole. “I’m going to go get changed baby. I’ll be back out in a moment.” She said with a smile. Jack was still gawking at her as she wandered into the bathroom. It’d been so long since he’d touched her body, It was almost driving him mad. How he wished to be able to touch her soft, Tanned skin again. She walked out of the bathroom moments later, Looking more beautiful than she ever had before. The light yellow crop top looking amazing next to her tan and the short shorts she was wearing almost drove him off the edge. “Ready to go guys?” She exclaimed as she grabbed onto Mia’s hand. The toddler giggled as she bounced up and down.

“I’m just gonna.. Go get ready.” He said, still flabbergasted by the sight of her. Once he was all changed he made his way back to Sky and Mia. They quickly made their way to the front door and smiled as the sun shone down on them. It was the perfect day for them to be going to the beach. They got into Sky’s car after buckling up Mia and instantly started the short drive to the beach.

Once they were at the beach, Sky instantly laid down some towels and took off her T-shirt. Jack took a moment to examine her body properly. The black Bikini she wore fit her every curve properly and that alone almost sent him hard. Heck, It might have. Sky laughed softly as she looked at the lanky boy.

“Stop staring Barakat. You’ve seen it all before.” She said and he smiled softly at her.

“Sorry..” He apologised and she laughed softly. Not long later Sky’s phone went off.

“Yo Alex, What’s up?” She asked into the phone and Alex sighed.

“You haven’t killed each other yet have you?” He asked with a small chuckle and Sky giggled softly.

“No surprisingly we haven’t. We’re at the beach at the minute. Why don’t you come down with the other guys later?” She asked with a small smile making Jack frown slightly. He could never make her smile like that anymore.. “I’d love to see them again.” She said with another laugh as she put her head back on the towel. Mia came and sat down on Sky’s stomach causing her to jump slightly. “Baby, you scared me.” Sky said with a soft laugh.

“Sure, Well make our way down in about an hour. See you later.” He said and after Sky said her bye they hung up.

“Alex is coming later.” Sky said to Jack as she looked at him. He nodded his head softly with a small smile. “Come on Mia, You want to go down to the sea?” Sky asked with a small smile and Mia nodded excitedly.

“Daddy come too!” She shouted as she held out her small hand to him. He laughed softly as he took her hand in his large one. She held a hand out to her mother also who happily grabbed it in hers. “We look like a proper family!” Mia exclaimed as she giggled.

“Shush Mia.” Jack said as he blushed crimson. Sky giggled softly as she swung their arms back and forth.

“You know, Your reputations ruined if your seen with us.” She said with a soft laugh and Jack shrugged.

“So fuck, I have a daughter. The world are going to find out eventually.” He said with a small smile as he picked Mia up and laid her down on the sand as he tickled her sides.

“Daddy stop!” She screamed with giggles which only made Jack smile more.

“Jack, can you take her up there when your done? I’m gonna go in the water.” She said with a smiled as she walked further into the cold water. Jack grabbed Mia and lifted her up into his arms.

“Come on. Let’s go wait for Uncle Alex.” He said with a soft sigh as they made there way back to the towels. As soon as they sat down, Alex, Rian and Zack appeared beside them.

“Hey, How’s my little niece!” Alex exclaimed as he pulled the little girl into his arms. The other boys looked on with confused expressions and Jack laughed softly.

“By the way guys, I have a daughter.” He said and both of them stared at him wide eyed.

“Who with dude?” They asked and Jack pointed over to the see just as Sky was walking out. “You fucking lucky son of a bitch.” Rian said with a chuckle as Jack stared softly towards her. Her body looking extremely hot to him in the beating down sun. Small droplets of water running down her body as she ran towards them.

“Alex!” She exclaimed and Tackled him to the sand in a hug.

“Sky! Your wet!” He said with a chuckle. Rian and Zack instantly understood and made ‘O’ shapes with their mouths.

“Excuse me Mr Gaskarth. I think I’d know if I was wet. Duh.” She said with a smartass expression as she climbed off him. “Hey guys. It’s good to see you again.” She said with a smile as she pulled them both into a hug.

“Fuck me you’ve changed.” Zack said with a chuckle as he dug into the sand with his hands. “So you were our interviewer the other day. I thought I recognised you.” Zack said with a chuckle and Sky shrugged with a small laugh.

“I’m a good actress Bro.” She said with a small wink as she put back on her shorts.

“Come on Mia. Let’s go build a sandcastle. Alex, you wanna help me?” She asked with a smile and he nodded with a small laugh, running after the two.

“So, How’s it going?” He asked with a chuckle and Sky rolled her eyes softly as she placed some sand into Mia's bucket, Patting it down softly.

“Mia’s loving it. Me on the other hand, I’m being civil for my child.” She said with a soft laugh and Alex nodded his head softly.

“He want’s to try Sky.” He said with a soft smile, making Sky smile too.

“I know he does. And so far he’s doing a great job with her. He’s a natural.” She said with a small nod as she ruffled her daughters hair.

“Hey, do you and Mia want to come see us play tonight? She can see her Dad in action.” He said with a chuckle and Sky nodded softly as Mia bounced in excitement. “Hey, Gaskarth.” Sky said and he turned his head to look at her just as she threw a small piece of rolled up paper at his head.

“Oh, you better watch out Simmons.” He said and Sky stuck her tongue out at him as she threw another piece. “That’s it, Your in for it.” He said as he got up. Sky scrambled to her feet and ran away from Alex, Only for him to catch up with her seconds later and tackle her to the floor. He sat on her waist gently, Not enough to crush her and pinned her hands above her head. “Give in Simmons?” He asked with a smirk, His face merely inches from hers.

“Never Gaskarth.” She said as she squirmed under his weight. He lowered his body onto hers and laid down on top of her.

“I’m not moving until you say you give in.” He said with a smirk and Sky giggled softly as she let her body relax under his. Feeling strangely comfortable there.

“I give in.” She said with a small smirk as he lent his head closer to hers.

“Let me do one thing first..” He mumbled as he softly pressed his lips to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank Yous;
Alexander Gaskarth; (My Gay Lover, Fo Shizzle.)
GaskarthBabeey.
RunningRIOTx
NeverShoutPhil
rivals are insane

You Guys Are All Fooking Amazing. :)
I Think I Twisted It Slightly Here To How You Guys Wanted It.
I Was Also Hoping For This To Happen Though. :D
Comment?