Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Well there's no way out of this so let's stay in.

Sky melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Alex’s neck. She hadn’t felt passion like that in a kiss in a long time, and she wasn’t exactly going to stop it.

“What the hell is going on here?” Jack asked, His voice slightly raised as he looked down at his so called best friend. Alex scrambled from his position and stood up in front of the lanky boy.

“Jack.. Dude, Let me explain-” Alex said but was cut off By Jack tackling him to the sand.

“You fucking know how I feel for her Gaskarth! I’ve been searching five fucking years for her and once I do, You have to fucking pounce don’t you. Because you know you fucking can! You know your better than me Alex. Everyone goes Gaga over Alex fucking Gaskarth well I’ve had enough of it. This girl was and still is my fucking life and as usual, you have to steel the one piece of happiness I have when I see her. Thanks dude, Thanks.” He said, venom seething as he spoke.

“Yeah, well guess what? I’ve fucking liked her since I met her! Even when I was going out with fucking Cassie, Sky was on my mind! I couldn’t help it! That’s why I fucking broke up with Cassie because you’d cheated and I fucking wanted to be there for her!” Alex shouted and hissed as Jack’s fist collided with his face.

“Yeah, Well I fucking love her. That’s more than liking someone Alex. We have a fucking child together, We made love. You’ve fucking kissed the love of my life and I can’t forgive you for that.” He said as he spat on Alex’s face. Sky sat there, Astonished. She got up from her place and wiped the spit from his cheeks, wiping it on a towel. Jack’s words touched her and she didn't know why.. In her eyes, Jack would always beat Alex.. Why did he think that of himself. Sky sighed as she stood up, Grabbing Mia in her arms and running after Jack.

“Jack! Jack! Wait up!” She screamed and he turned around slowly, fresh tears running down his cheeks.

“What do you want?” He asked bitterly as he continued walking.

“I wanted to follow you.. I don’t like people being upset.. Just like you and Mia don’t like seeing me upset.” She said with a soft shrug as she walked beside him. “Alex isn’t better than you Jack.. You can’t think that about yourself. I did fall in love with you after all didn’t I?” She said with a soft laugh and Jack shrugged softly with a smiled as they walked into a small Ice Cream parlour. “But we’re not together anymore Jack.. I’m allowed to have a bit of fun.”

“True.” He said with a soft sigh as they sat in one of the booths. “What Ice Cream do you want Mia?” He asked with a smile as he played with the little girls hair.

“Chocolate please Daddy.” She said with a childlike grin and Sky copied her.

“Mint please Daddy.” She said with a giggle as he softly rolled his eyes at her before walking over to the counter.

“What can I- Oh my goodness.. Your Jack Barakat from All Time Low!” She exclaimed and Jack sighed softly as he lent on the counter.

“Yeah, Yeah. Now can I get my Ice Cream orders took please? I’m growing inpatient.” He said as he listed off the Ice Creams he wanted. One he got the orders he took them back over to the booth and set them in front of everyone.

“Thanks Jack.” She said with a smile as she took a bite of her Ice Cream before feeding pieces of Mia’s to her.

“You’re a really good Mother..” He said with a sigh as he took a spoon full of Ice Cream into his mouth. “And I’m sorry I wasn’t here for the first part of her life.. I would have loved to have been a part of it..” He said with a sad sigh as he watched his ex interact with their daughter.

“Thanks. And don’t worry about it. Mia got used to not having a Dad really.. It’s just nicer for her now.. Actually having one.” She said sadly as she ate another piece of her ice cream.

Once Mia was done with her Ice Cream, the lanky boy pulled her so she was sat in his lap.

“So.. We’re going to be staying in New York for a couple of months since we have an apartment out here.” Jack said happily as he kissed Mia’s forehead. “But.. After that I’m going back to Maryland for my family.. Why don’t you come back? See everyone again?” He asked and Sky smiled as she nervously scratched at the back of her neck.

“I don’t think I can.. What about Danny? I can’t just leave him here on his own..” She said with a sigh and Jack chuckled softly as he ruffled Mia’s hair.

“I heard about him. You guys don’t really go out, do you?” He asked and Sky turned a bright shade of pink as she hid her face.

“Mia!” Sky said with a giggle as Mia hid her face behind her palms.

“I didn’t do it!” She said with a giggle as Sky rolled her eyes.

“I guess.. I wanted to make you jealous.. Show you what your missing.. Which in reality isn’t much.” She said with a soft laugh and he sighed as he rested his arms on the table.

“I’m missing a lot. Look how beautiful you are. And we have this gorgeous little monster together. I’m just glad I’m not missing out on her anymore.” He said with a small smile as he pulled Mia against his chest in a hug. Sky blushed lightly at his words and Mia looked in between the two parents.

“Mommy? Daddy? Are you ever going to get back together?” Mia asked sadly and Sky sighed as she reached out for Mia’s hand.

“I don’t think so baby.” She said with a small frown making Mia’s lip tremble slightly.

“But.. Daddy didn’t mean to do the silly thing he did! He loves you lots and lots!” Mia exclaimed and Sky sighed as she played with the girls little fingers.

“Daddy needs to learn from his mistakes, Mia.” She mumbled softly and Mia nodded her head as she laid her head on Jack. Falling asleep quickly after.

“Does she have a thing with falling asleep on me?” Jack asked with a chuckle and Sky giggled along quietly as she grabbed out her phone and quickly snapped a picture.

“You know you love it Barakat.” Sky said and all of a sudden a shrill shriek came from the front of the shop.

“Jacky! There you are! Where the fuck have you been all night?! I’ve been worried sick!” A girl that was presumed to be Sam shouted. She stopped suddenly as she saw the sleeping girl on his chest. “Who the hell is that? And who’s she?!” She screamed at him almost waking up Mia.

“This Sam, Is my fucking daughter so shut up or you’ll wake her up!” He shouted quietly and she scoffed. “And this is Sky Simmons, the mother of my daughter.”

“It can’t be your daughter, you don’t have fucking baggage. You’ve never been out with anyone else after me.” She said matter of factly and Jack scoffed.

“Yes I did! I went out with Sky a little after I dumped you. Then you had to come back into my fucking life by coming onto me while I was wasted!” He said as he cradled Mia’s sleeping figure in his arms. She was starting to stir but, the commotion around her wouldn’t wake her up. It never did.

“Please, You wanted it just as much as I did!” She shouted and Jack couldn’t help but roll his eyes.

“Yeah, because I so totally love having sex with someone that just lays there like a fat fucking whale!” He shouted at her. He softly laid Mia down on the seat of the booth and stood up. “We’re over Sam. Get your stuff from the bus and leave. I honestly don’t care how you get home. I’ll pay for the tickets, Whatever. Just get the fuck out of my life!” He said and with that said, She ran out of the shop. Jack let out a sigh of relief as he threw his hands in the air. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to fucking do that!” He exclaimed in triumph as he sat back down.

“I’m surprised you actually did that. You just owned her so bad.” She said with a soft giggle and Jack grinned at her. Soon enough Mia awoke again. She rubbed her eyes softly with the back of her hands and crawled into her Mothers lap. “You want to go home baby?” Sky asked and Mia nodded softly. Sky stood up from her seat and picked up the toddler. “So.. What are you gonna do now? You going back to the guys or.. You could come with us?” Sky asked and Jack's face lit up.

“Would-.. Would that be okay? I really don’t want to face Alex at the minute..” He said with a sigh and Sky grabbed his hand that was placed on the table. Sparks shot up through his body at the small amount of contact, making him smile like a madman.

“Of coarse you can.. Don’t worry.. I know you and Alex, You’ll be friends again before you know it.” She said with a small smile as she tugged on his hand, Motioning for him to stand. He stood up beside them and he smiled as Sky kept their hands locked together as they walked to the car. “I’m just going to call Alex, can you buckle her in for me please?” Sky asked with a small smile and Jack smiled as he nodded his head. She walked a little away and pulled out her phone, dialing Alex’s number.

“Sky? Where are you? Is Jack okay I’m so sorry for kissing you!” He exclaimed and Sky giggled softly to herself.

“Jack’s just putting Mia in the car. I moved away to phone you.. Me, Jack and Mia are going back to my house. I’ll send him over later for sound check and stuff. What time is it?” Sky asked curiously and Alex sighed on the other end of the line.

“It’s around 5ish.. I’m sorry Sky..” He said and Sky softly rolled her eyes even though he couldn't see her.

“Don’t be sorry.. I strangely.. Enjoyed it…” She said in embarrassment and she could only imagine Alex’s smirk on the other end of the line.

“So did I.. I’m sorry you had to find out that way.. But that was the reason why I broke up with Cassie.. I’ve always liked you Sky..” He mumbled making Sky blush lightly.

“Well.. It was a shocker..” She said with a soft giggle. “I have to go now Alex.. I’ll talk to you later? At the concert?” She questioned and Alex chuckled softly.

“I’ll see you there. Bye.” He said and with that, they hung up. Well.. Was Sky actually starting to get feelings for Alex Gaskarth?
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo.. Tension. :)
Comment please?