Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Oh, on a Wire, We Were Dancing. Two Kids, No Consequences.

Oh, resistance is useless.

Sky rummaged through her wardrobe, Desperately trying to find something to wear. She groaned as she looked around her trashed room.

“This is going to take some cleaning..” She muttered as her door flew open to reveal Daniel.

“No fear! I shall find you something!” He exclaimed as he ran towards her wardrobe. Sky rolled her eyes softly as she sat on the bed.

“Dan, I wanna change my hair..” Sky mumbled and he sighed as he twisted around, Placing his hands on his hips.

“What colour?” He asked and Sky shrugged.

“Blue, Black and my blonde..” She explained and he smiled softly as he pointed to a cupboard.

“Get out your dye.” He said with a soft chuckle and Sky giggled as she jumped up and grabbed out her products.

--

Around two or so hours later, Daniel was done with her hair.

“Oh my god Danny, I fucking love it!” Sky exclaimed as she practically jumped on him. He chuckled as he nearly fell backwards. Mia ran into the room and gasped as she saw her Mother.

“Mommy! What happened to your hair? It’s so pretty!” She exclaimed as she twirled parts of her Mother’s hair around her tiny finger.

“Thank you baby. Have you chosen your outfit?” Sky asked and Mia nodded happily as she held out the clothes she’d picked. Sky smiled softly at her choice. She was just like her. But a smaller version. “Come on, I’ll help you put it on.” She said as she helped her daughter. Daniel was still in her wardrobe anyways. Once she was done, Daniel turned around, A wide grin on his face.

“Okay, I know this doesn’t match your new hair but it’s so cute! It’ll look so good on you!” He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at his fake campness. He was far from it but he liked to pretend every so often for fun.

“Where the hell did you find this boy!” She exclaimed as he held out the dress. It was gorgeous.

“Honey, You have a lot of beautiful stuff stored in there.” He said with a nod of approval and Sky rolled her eyes as she quickly climbed into the dress. Once she was in it, she examined herself in the mirror and for the first time in five years.. She felt pretty.. Like on the night of All Time Low’s club gig. Jack made her feel beautiful and at that moment, Daniel was making her feel like that.

“Thank you so much Danny.” She said with a smile and he smiled back as he softly kissed her cheek. She quickly applied some light make up before grabbing her bag and grabbing Mia’s hand softly. “Do.. Do you want to come with us?” Sky asked and Daniel nervously scratched at his neck.

“Would I be allowed..?” He asked and Sky shrugged softly as she giggled.

“I don’t see why not. You’re my friend. I’m allowed to take Mia, So I should be able to take you.” She said with a small smile and he shrugged as he pulled off his shirt and replaced it with another.

“Let’s go hot stuff.” He said with a wink as he walked out of the bedroom door. Sky pulled Mia up into her arms as they walked down the stairs and out of the front door. Sky buckled Mia into the seat as Daniel sat next to her. Holding her closely to insure that she was totally safe.

Once they arrived at the venue, they went to the back entrance again. Sky saw the same bodyguard she had when she was interviewing and He smiled sweetly down at her.

“The boys are waiting for you Sky. And little Mia too.” He said with a soft laugh as Mia looked up at the giant man. A scared expression on her little face.

“Thanks Man.” She said as she entered through the door, Daniel following behind her. She made her way over to the dressing room and smiled as she knocked on the door. “If any of you are naked, You might want to put it away now! Children’s eyes coming in!” She shouted and she heard the guys chuckle as she opened the door. Alex’s eyes landed on her first and he smirked slightly to himself before turning around and pouring himself a shot. Jack’s eyes landed on her next and his mouth dropped slightly as he examined her. “Guys that don’t know him, This is Daniel. I hope you don’t mind me bringing him.” She said as she softly tugged on her lip and everyone shook their heads as they said hey. Indicating they didn’t mind.

“I love your hair.” Alex complimented as he played with some strands of her new hair.

“Danny did it. Well, he pretty much got me dressed today. I didn’t pick anything. I just put it on.” She said with a soft giggle as both boys stared at her. Jack soon snapped out of it and picked Mia from Sky’s arms. Pulling her into his own.

“How’s my baby girl!” He exclaimed as he spun her around. Sky smiled softly as the lanky boy interacted with his daughter.

“Are you guys okay now?” Sky asked with a sigh and Alex shrugged his shoulders softly as he lent against the wall beside her.

“I don’t know.. We’ve talked a little.. But not like we usually do..” He said with a soft sigh and Sky groaned as she walked over to Jack and grabbed his hand, Forcing him up and walking him over to Alex.

“Look, This fight is stupid. Make up now or you’ll both have red bottoms.” She said and both of them looked at her confused. “Your acting like children, So I’m treating you like children. Make up, Now.” She said sternly and Alex sighed.

“Look dude.. I’m sorry. It shouldn’t have happened and it will never happen again. Can’t we just be best buds again? I miss you already.” Alex whined and Jack couldn’t help but smile as he pulled his friend into a man hug.

“Oh My God, Awwwh!” Sky exclaimed as she excitedly clapped her hands.

“Guys, Your on in ten!” Matt screamed as he walked through the door. Startled by the girls presence. “Hey, Why is there a model and a child in your room?” He asked and Jack softly rolled his eyes as he picked Mia up.

“This, Flyzik, Is my daughter and that is Sky Simmons.” He said with a smile and Matt also smiled as he pulled Sky into a soft hug.

“It’s nice seeing you again. But guys, Really. You need to be on stage soon.” He said and walked back out of the room. All of the guys made their way out of the room. “She might want these.” Matt said as he handed Sky some earplugs for little Mia. Sky nodded softly and shoved the small buds into her daughters ears. The boys all gave Sky a hug, She quietly wished them luck before they ran onto the stage. She picked Mia up and placed her softly on her hip. Around three songs in, Her side was starting to hurt so Sky put down Mia but still held tightly onto her hand In pure fear of losing her in such a giant place. Around the fifth song in, once the music stopped Jack grabbed hold of his mic.

“How you doing New York City!” He screamed and the crowd went wild. “Now, This next song is for two very special people that are here tonight. I wrote this song for her a long time ago.. Oh wait, Alex didn’t know that.” He said with a nervous chuckle as he grabbed a pick from his stand. “This song is called hit the lights and it’s dedicated to Sky Simmons!” He screamed and Sky’s heart fluttered slightly at his words and Mia giggled.

“He said your name Mommy!” She shouted and Sky giggled as she tried to distract herself from the butterflies fluttering in her tummy. The way he looked at her as he played the song sent a wide smile to her lips. He instantly smiled back and she started to giggle softly at his concentrating face as he continued to play. She smiled softly down at her daughter as she danced along to the music. Sky picked her daughter up in her arms and started to sway with her. Once all the songs were over, The guys ran off stage. Mia had fallen asleep on Sky around the ninth song in and stayed asleep all the way. Sky ran into the dressing room and placed Mia on the sofa softly before running out and giving the sweaty guys all hugs, Not caring if she got sweat on her.

“You guys were un-fucking believable!” Sky exclaimed and they all shouted Thanks as they walked into the dressing room. But, instead of going into the dressing room. Alex’s arm grabbed onto Sky’s wrist, pulling her in the opposite direction. They turned a corner and Sky gasped as he slammed her up against the wall.

“You look so good.” Alex said as he kissed up her neck softly. An un-stoppable moan escaped her lips, causing the boy to smile wider. “I know I told Jack I wouldn’t do anything.. But what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” He said with a smirk as he planted his lips firmly against Sky’s. She yet again melted into the kiss, Grabbing the back of his neck to bring him closer.

“Let’s not do too much, Gaskarth. I have a daughter to attend to.” Sky said with a soft smirk as she left the brunette boy hanging. She made her way back into the dressing room where Jack was happily playing with Mia. What the hell have I gotten myself into..
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Yeah.. Sorry if this is crap but, I'm kinda half dead at the moment. Gah, Comment?