Status: Finished!

My Arranged Marriage to Sidney Crosby

Chapter Twenty-Five: These Hickeys!

Disclaimer: I only own my characters and the plot line. Sidney Crosby, Jordan Staal and all the other Penguin players belong to Mairo Lemieux.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Twenty-Five
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both rushed into Sid’s room, tripping over each other as we kissed. Once we made it safely in his room, Sid shut the door and pressed me up against it. He trailed kisses down my neck as his hand searched for the lock on the door, which he soon found. He then moved his hand to my hip to hold me in place as his other hand slowly made its way under my shirt.

My hands were placed on the back of his head, playing with his hair, as he continued to kiss, suck and nibble on my neck down to my collar bone. I gasped when he bit down on the bone with just enough force to get a reaction out of me. A sexy chuckle escaped his lips as he continued lower. I could still feel his one hand resting on my stomach and his other on my hip.

I moved my hands down to rest on the side of Sidney’s shoulder as he reconnected our lips for a split second before he pulled away just enough to lift the Penguin’s jersey over my head. Once the jersey had been thrown to the ground Sid again reconnected our lips and ran his tongue along the bottom of my lip.

I denied him entrance and heard him groan in frustration. I smirked against his lips as he tried to pry my lips apart, but then I felt Sid grasp my left boob and I gasped again. Sid took this as an opportunity to quickly stick his tongue into my mouth. I quickly recovered from shock and continued to kiss Sidney back.

I then moved my hands to the edge of Sid’s shirt and began to play with the hem on his shirt. I just wanted to have a little bit of fun teasing him before I took his shirt off. But, apparently Sidney had other plans. His hands instantly left my body after only a few seconds of playing with his shirt and quickly took it off, breaking our kiss.

Sidney looked at me and I smirked at him as I pressed our lips back together. Sid grabbed my leg and started to lift it up so I wrapped my legs around his waist once again that night and he carried me over to the bed as he started to kiss down my neck.

I fell onto the bed with Sidney on top and moaned when he kissed between my breasts just above my bra. Sidney repositioned himself so that he was straddling me and reached behind my back to undo my bra. I started to nibble on his ear and smirked when he was having some trouble.

“Need help babe?” I asked.

“No, I’ve got it under control.” He said back, clearly frustrated.

“Are you sure?” I asked, but then I felt my bra loosen.

After that everything was a blur in some shape or form. But I can say that night with Sidney was amazing in every way. I had never felt the way that Sidney made me feel with other guys, even Jordan. And don’t get me wrong, Jordan was a fantastic guy, but there was something about the certain brown eyed boy who I had hated for years.

“Wake up love.” I heard Sidney whisper.

“I don’t wanna.” I said and cuddled even closer, if that was possible, to Sidney.

“We’ve got some stuff to take care of.”

“Can’t we do that later?” I asked.

“It’s almost ten thirty already, we gotta start getting ready.” He told me.

I sighed and began to push away from Sid, “Fine.”

“Where are you going missy?” I heard Sid ask before he pulled me back to him.

“To get up?” I asked, confused.

“Eh. Let me just soak up this moment.”

“What moment?” I asked him, becoming more and more confused with each passing second.

“This moment, right now.” He said.

I gave him a look but he just shook his head telling me I wouldn’t understand. I rested my head on his shoulder and just stayed where I was. However, my mind didn’t. My thoughts kept racing, not able to concentrate on a single thought.

What if I get pregnant before the wedding? I wonder if we should get a- wait. Pregnant?

I sat up quickly and the covers fell off my body. I freaked out for a second but then fell back on the bed. Even if I did get pregnant I wouldn't be far along enough for it to show.

But still. What if I was? We didn’t know when our wedding would be. We didn’t even have a date or two to argue between.

“Are you okay Jess?” I heard Sid ask me, but his voice sounded far away and distant.

“Yea, yeah. Just… thinking.” I told him and stood up, wrapping the sheet around my body, and making my way into Sid’s bathroom.

I shut the door and locked it, just in case Sidney came in and saw me. I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection and laughed. I looked like a college girl who had just woken up to find themselves in someone’s bed after a long night of drinking and partying. My hair was a tangled mess and my makeup was smeared, not super bad, but enough. I quickly pulled my hair back into a low pony tail and gasped.

“Is everything alright in there?” I heard Sidney ask me.

I stared at the hickeys covering my neck. I was going to need a lot of makeup to help me cover them up. “If you wanted to mark me as yours, then congrats buddy.” I told Sidney and opened the door to show him what he did last night.

He simply smirked down at me when he saw it, “Well, looks like we had a fun time last night.”

“Do you know how much makeup this is going to need?” I asked him.

“Then don’t cover it up.” He said walking into the bathroom and grabbing his toothbrush.

“Oh yea and how exactly am I going to explain that to your parents and everyone? I burned myself while trying to curl my hair? That excuse doesn’t work on hickeys like these ones.”

“You could try it.” He said and began to brush his teeth.

“You are absolutely crazy if you think I’d get away with that. Now, if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go shower and get ready. Oh and do you have a game tonight?”

“Yea.” Sid said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the water to Sid’s shower. Without looking at the man in the bathroom with me I unwrapped the sheet around my body and got in to clean myself off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright peeps, I'm working on the next one and hopefully that'll be up soon. I feel bad that this one took forever to get up though, so if I work on the next chapter some more maybe I'll have it up tonight or sometime tomorrow.
But, seeing as I'm also working a new short story collection kind of thing, I don't know if I'll try to get that up first or if I'll put this next chapter up. But I'm working on chapter twenty-six- that's for sure!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and please let me know what you think(: Thanks!
Lots of love to my readers♥♥