Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Girl's Day out

I finished my shower, and I made my way to my closet. I walked in and I picked out my outfit. Without putting on any of my jewelery, I walked back into my room.

“Katie?” Alex knocked on my bed room door. “Are you in there?”

“Yeah! Come on in.” I called. Alex slowly entered my room. I smiled when I saw his face. I ran in my heels, and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He laughed, spinning me in a complete circle, and kissed me lightly. I didn't want to pull away. Alex laughed, and unlatched my arms from around his neck, bringing both my and his arms down in-between us. He laced our fingers together. He gave me a half smile before looking down at our intertwined hands. I noticed that his smile faded. A pensive look passed across his face. I studied him. His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked to be deep in thought. It started to worry me, so I looked down at our hands too.

It all clicked when I saw my let wrist. At first I thought that he was looking at my love tattoo, but the lighter two inch scars begged to differ. Under, around, above, and beside my love tattoo were scars that covered my wrist. I suddenly felt like there was way too much attention being brought to my wrist. I let go of his hand, and attempted to pull my hand away. It didn't work.

“Katie, what happened?” His eyes finally meeting mine. Those brown eyes looked terrified and worried.

“Katie! We've gotta go soon!” Jenna called from downstairs. I sighed, taking the chance to sneak out of his grip. I went over to my dresser, and slid on all of my bracelets that I always used to cover up my scars. I stepped around Alex, grabbing my hat and purse. I already slipped on my jacket.

“Katelyn.” Alex called.

I looked up, and I half smiled.

“Don't worry. They are old.” I promised him. In which, they were old.

“We'll talk later?”

“Planning on it.” I smiled. I started toward my bedroom door with Alex following me. We walked out and downstairs. Jenna was in the kitchen. Alex picked up his hoodie and hat, completing his outfit.
“Hmm.” Jenna smiled at me, and I knew that she was referring to Alex. “Katie who might your mysterious lover be?”

I giggled as Alex turned around to face her.

“This is Jenna.” I told him. “Jenna, this is my boyfriend, Alex.”

“Boyfriend?” She wiggled her eyebrows causing me to laugh again.

“Yeah, and you get to meet the rest of the band here in like five minutes.” I knew that Jenna was a ATL fan.

“How did you crazy kids meet?”

“Our moms knew each other.” Alex explained. “We went to high school together too.”

“Oh.” Jenna nodded. “Cayla will kill us if we're late again.”

I nodded in agreement.

“Let's roll.” Alex stated as we walked toward the door. His hand held mine as we walked outside into the cold. Once we got to Alex and Rian's house, it was like everything had changed again. I went from feeling happy to being concerned for Rian and Kara again.

“We've gotta go. Like now.” Cayla sounded stressed out. “Kara needs girl time, pronto.”

“We will do a introduction later?” I questioned as I looked at Jenna.

She just shrugged.

“Sure.”

“You're coming tonight, right?” Alex asked me randomly.

“What is tonight?”

“Our local concert.”

“I suppose I have to, don't I?”

“Oh, you suppose?” Alex wiggled both eyebrows at me.

“Yeah.” I laughed into a kiss that he gave me.

“Enough of that! Let's go!” Kara whined.
Alex smiled at me, and then he kissed my cheek before we left.

♥♥♥♥

“So explain again what happened.” I stated after taking a sip from my coffee. All four of us happened to be sitting in a Starbucks booth. I never really understood Kara and Rian's argument.

“I just don't think I'm up to coming tonight. I mean, I missed Rian, and I love seeing him play, but I've been to every home town show they're ever had.”

“I see why you feel like you don't need to go, but come on!” Cayla begged. “It's Rian, and this is important to him.”

“I know, I know.” Kara sighed. “It's just that...I don't know where I'm going with this.”

“How about you just come for the first few songs, and then you can go as you please?” Jenna suggested.

Kara thought deeply for a minute.

“Fine. I'll go.” She shrugged. “But I'm not going to stay the entire time. I have full intent on leaving early.”

I mentally took that as a bad sign. I knew that they have been together for the longest time, but rarely high school sweethearts ever make it, especially if one of the two happens to be a rockstar. Unless that couple is Cayla and Zack. I suddenly felt bad for Rian. He is such a sweetheart. He didn't deserve how Kara was acting. He knew it to. I knew it, Cayla knew it.

Hell, even Jenna understood, and she just met Kara today.

“I have to go.” Kara stated randomly. She stood up and grabbed her purse. “I have to meet someone in like ten minutes. I'll see you guys later.”

“At the concert, right?” Cayla asked.

“At the concert.” Kara agreed before walking quickly out of Starbucks.

♥♥♥♥

“I'm so excited!” Jenna gushed. “I can't believe that we get to go to a All Time Low concert.”

Cayla and I laughed at her before all three of us showed the security our passes. When we got to the warmth of the hallways, I sighed in relief. It was so cold outside, and we had to wait out in a line for forever.

“Me too.” I agreed. “This is the first time I'll be seeing them live since prom Alex's senior year.” I went to that prom with Adam, who was also a Senior.

“Same here.” Cayla giggled. “I'm so stoked to see them again.

“You're just excited to see Zack take off his shirt.” Jenna giggled.

Cayla blushed.

“Shut up.” She nudged Jenna.

We all laughed, and headed toward the guys. It was all fun and games until I spotted Ale. I stopped suddenly as I saw who was with him. The blonde stood there flirting, and talking to Alex, my Alex. She was putting moves on my boyfriend, Alex, and I didn't like it at all. She was still as pretty as she was in high school. Ten feet away in all of her glory stood a short blonde.

Lisa.
My stomach turned to knots, and I wanted so bad to run and hide. However, I had been spotted by Alex already, whom was waving me over to them. I didn't want to, but slowly my feet walked toward the former couple, my head yelling no the entire way over there.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/katies_shopping_outfit/set?id=23025644

Katie^

http://www.polyvore.com/alexs_concert_causal_outfit/set?id=23039945

Alex^

Jenna: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23028148

Cayla: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23024934

Kara: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23027182

Jenna Concert: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23029175

Katie Concert: http://www.polyvore.com/katie_atl_concert_outfit/set?id=22941547

Cayla Concert: http://www.polyvore.com/caylas_all_time_low_concert/set?id=22941609

Lisa Concert: http://www.polyvore.com/lisas_atl_concert_outfit/set?id=23183012

Oooh my goodness. Those links took foreverrrrr!

- Rae <3