Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Tattoos

“MOTHER FUCKER!” I was squeezing Zack's hand for dear life. “That hurts like hell.”

Cayla just chuckled beside of Zack.

“If you know that it hurts, then why did you come to get one?”

If you haven't figured it out yet, I was currently getting a tattoo on the inside of my right forearm. It was going to say love is the movement.

“Because it is time for my third tattoo.” I replied. I hate pain, but I love my tattoos.

“Actually this counts as two more.” Cayla stated.

“Why?” I questioned.

“Because you only had love on your left wrist, and today you got everyone on your other. It may complete 'love everyone', but it is still a different tattoo.”

Zack argued with me as I held on to him.

“So I actually have four?” I asked her.

“Correct.”

“You have four?” Zack asked me.

“Yupp.” I nodded. “My other on is on my neck.”

They were doing a good job at distracting me.

“Show me when he's done?”

I nodded in agreement as I saw him on the last letter of MOVEMENT. I sighed in relief as the machine stopped, and so did the pain, well sort of. I paid for my tattoo, and we all walked outside.

“Show Zack your tat.” Cayla stated.

I picked up my hair, and on the left side of my neck was a pink ribbon with mom written under it.

“That's a sweet one.” He stated as I dropped my hair. It was silent for a little bit. “So, I hear that Mr. Gaskarth has great dinner plans for his girlfriend tonight.”

I laughed. Today was our one month anniversary. He told me to have a girls day, and that we would go out later tonight. Needless to say, I was stoked. Cayla and I drug Zack out of the house with us. He got overly excited when we went to the tattoo parlor. He was acting like a kid in a candy shop.

“Yes...” I trailed off. “Which remind me, I need to get shopping.”

“Katie, I thought that you already bought your dress?” Cayla asked me.

“I decided to get another one.” I shrugged as we went toward a dress shop. After I found the perfect one, we left, and all went back to my house. Zack made himself at home on the couch with Cayla while I ventured into the kitchen. I found a note laying on the counter, and I picked it up.

Dear Katie and Cayla,

I stole Jen-Jen for the day :) Don't wait up ;)

Love, Jack Attack.

I giggled, grabbing a bottle of water from my fridge, and walking back into the living room.

“Jack abducted Jenna for today.” I sat down on the other couch.

“I was starting to wonder why it was so quiet.” Zack joked.

Cayla rolled her eyes.

“I think that it's adorable!”

“Yeah!” I nodded in agreement. “She's stopped bringing back her one night stands.”

“I think that she's in loveeeee.” Cayla cupped her hands into the shape of a heart.

I nodded in agreement.

“They are too perfect for each other. Jack and Jenna.” I smiled.

“Both J's.” Zack pointed out.

“And they act a lot alike.”

“That could be a problem.” I stated. Most people who are too much alike end up butting heads a lot of the times.

“I just hope that they never get in a fight. That would end up bad for them.” Cayla told me. Zack was just scrolling through the TV channels.

I had already been thinking that. She saved me from saying it out loud. I looked up at the clock, suddenly wishing that it could be time to go already. I really wanted to see where we were going. Alex and I had been on dates, but this was our first anniversary together as a couple. I wanted it to be very special, and I'm sure that Alex does to. When is was five, I got up off of the couch, and I went into my bathroom to take a shower, and ready myself. I took a quick shower, and started to get dressed.

My heart started to beat faster when I heard the doorbell ring, and Alex step inside.

“Katie! Your lover boy is hereeee!” Cayla called in a sing song voice.

“Just a minute!” I yelled back. I already had my red hair curled, and my clothes on. I picked up my shoes, and I slipped them on my feet. I was now a couple of inches taller. I put on my jewelery before leaving my room.

I was being careful so that I didn't fall.

I turned the corner, and walked into the living room where Alex was having a conversation on the couch with Zack and Cayla.

“Ready?” I questioned, and everyone turned toward me. Alex's small smile grew into a goofy one, something that happened every time he looked at me.

Then I blushed, something I did every time I saw him with that smile.

“You look.... absolutely gorgeous, baby.” Alex kissed my cheek.
My cheeks turned a deeper shade of red.

“You look quiet dapper yourself, Mr. Gaskarth.” I smiled back.
“Are you ready?” He asked me.

“Sure am.” I giggled. He put his hand on the small of my back, and we headed toward the door.

“I want her home with her hair in that fashion, Alexander!” Cayla called from the living room.

I laughed, and slid on my leather jacket. We both left the house, ready to enjoy our diner date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katelyn's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/katies_date_outfit/set?id=22988883

Alex's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alexs_date_outfit/set?id=23013341

If you want to see Katie's tattoos... follow this link!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17351110/id-hate-to-see-you-cry-alex-gaskarth-13