Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Fights and Confessions.

"Why can’t you just let it go?!" I snapped at Alex. Another week had gone by since our one month anniversary. Just a second ago we were cuddled up watching a movie with Jack, Jenna, Cayla, Zack, Kara and Rian. "Because you said that you weren’t happy with me!" Alex yelled.

Zack pressed pause on the movie, because we were so distracting.

"No, Alex! That is NOT what I meant!" I was so pissed off at him. "I mean that you were the ONLY THING that makes me happy!"

"Maybe you should have said that instead of saying that you were miserable at best." He ran his hands through his messy hair. "If you are so fucking unhappy, then why in the hell are you my girlfriend?!" He lost it, and was so visibly angry.

"Because I love you, you fucking douche!" I yelled as I stood up, making my way into Alex’s new downstairs, or our room. I moved in with Alex just a few days after our one month anniversary. From the living room, I still heard them. I knew that Alex was standing there with our friends just staring at him. It was typical.

"FUCK!" He yelled, his voice echoed throughout the house.

"Alex, go apologize." Kara instructed.

"She needs to be alone..."

Yeah. Whatever.

We all knew that was a lie, even me. Even if he had just made me extremely pissed, all I wanted was him to come and hold me."

"Alex if you don’t get your sorry ass in that room, and make her feel better, I will personally cut off your penis with a rusty knife."

I felt my mouth drop as I laid down in his bed, our bed. It smiled just like him, which was both comforting, and upsetting. But what Cayla had said really did surprise me. She never, EVER, talked like that to someone. I knew that he had not only upset me, but our friends too.

"Okay. I’m going." Alex’s footsteps became louder with each step he took until he lightly knocked on our bedroom door.

"What?!" I called, my voice cracked. I hated that my voice showed that I was starting to cry.

"Babe, can I come in?" He asked me softly. That’s the voice he uses if he happens to upset me.

"It’s your house, and your room." I told him before he walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"It is your room too." He replied as he slid into the bed facing me. It was silent as we stared at one another. His hand lifted my hand closer to him so that we could look into each other’s eyes. "I am so sorry, Katie. It just bothers me that you aren’t happy. You’re the best part of my life aside from music. I don’t like that fact that you are miserable. All I was is for you to be happy."

More tears fell down my face, his thumb whipped them all away before they dried.

"I love you, Alex." I whimpered as he held me tightly to his chest. "I hate when we argue."

"I hate it to, baby." He kissed my temple. "I don’t want to go on tour without you."

"Alex, I need to tell you something." I replied to him.

"What is it?" He drew circles into my back to calm me.

"I got a call..." I trailed off.

"From?"

"A theater in London." I replied. "They want me to go audition for a spot in a musical that they are doing."

"Katelyn, that’s...wow. That’s great." He sounded speechless. "What musical?"

"A London version of Cinderella." I replied.

He slightly laughed.

"So they want you to go try out for Cinderella?"

"Yeah," I replied. Silence filled the air. I cuddled closer to him.
"When do you leave?" He asked me.

"Two weeks after you start tour,"

"So you will be here for the hometown show?"

I nodded.

"Then I leave two days later."

"How long will you be other there?"

"Eight months to a year and a half."

He sighed heavily.

"You’re got to be kidding me. When am I ever going to see you again?"

"On your UK tour?" I almost smiled. "And maybe I could come to visit you here?"

"We will work something out later."

I nodded in agreement. I could feel the pain of not seeing Alex everyday hurt me.

"Let’s just enjoy this while it lasts." I mumbled in his chest, crying myself to sleep as Alex sang Lullabies for me.  

 

Three Weeks Later.
"I’m." kiss. "going" kiss "to" kiss "miss" kiss. I didn’t let him pull away for the last word. We were having a very PDA goodbye. Normally we wouldn’t be all over each other, but we really weren’t going to see each other as often as we would like to.

"Okay, okay." Jenna laughed. "Keep it in your pants, Gaskarth."

I never pulled away from Alex. We’ve been apart for two weeks, and now I was about to leave in two days. Alex was leaving tomorrow.

"Jen-Jen, I don’t think that they really care." Jack laughed. He was right, we didn’t care.

"I think that they’re adorable." Kara added.

"Not that adorable!!" Zack yelled right after Alex’s hands traveled up my shirt.

"At least try to breathe!" Cayla joked.

I finally put space between us, letting myself breathe.

"Sorry, it’s just that you guys leave tomorrow, and then I take off."

"To where?" Rian asked me.

"London." I replied.

Alex wrapped his arms around me.

"My girl is going to be in a musical."

"Wow, that’s great." Zack seemed shocked. "So you leave a day after us?"

"Sadly yes." I nodded my head.

This was going to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe... five more chapters until it's over!! Then I can post the sequel ;)

- Rae <3