Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Adam Who?

I woke up groggy, but extremely happy. I stretched up, and I turned my head to the right of me. There Alex laid sex hair and all. I smiled to myself, but then my smile disappeared. Suddenly that ring weighed a thousand pounds. I brought my hand down, and I looked at the purity ring.

What the fuck was wrong with me?!

“Dammit, Alex!” I hissed, but he only stirred. I sat up in my bed. I put on my bra, underwear, a pair of girls boxers that matched Alex's, and I stole his shirt. I slid it one, and I walked down the stairs nosily. It was only around ten at night. I walked into the kitchen. I got out a pan, and some batter. A few minutes later, I felt a set of arms around my waist. He sat his head on my shoulder. He was in just his boxers.
“Morning.” His voice was horse.

“Alex, it isn't morning yet. It's still night.” I replied.

“Ooh well.” I grumbled.

“Morning.” I replied with a small laugh.

“Did I tell you how sexy you look in my shirt?”

I giggled.

“I don't believe that you did.”

Alex placed his lips on my neck, shooting chills up and down my back.

“You should wear them more often.”

I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Stop being cheeky.” I giggled again. I was making pancakes, because I knew that Alex loved them. I finished them, and sat town down beside the stove. Alex never let got of my waist. I thought it was adorable. I turned off the stove. He turned me around, and held me close to his bare chest. His hair was sticking up in all different directions. I laughing, and I ran my fingers threw it.

“What are you doing?” Alex laughed.

“Your sex hair is kind of...hot.”

I wasn't ashamed to tell him. I kept playing with his hair.

“Well you sex hair is making it a little harder to control myself.” He replied as he winked at me. I let my hand fall from his head to his neck. I started to play with the simply silver chain that he wore.

“It wouldn't be too cheesy if I gave you something would it?”

He shook his head.

“Of course not.”

I smiled, and I lifted my other hand to the back of his neck. I unlatched his chain, and without taking off his necklace, I slid my ring from my finger and onto the chain. I put the necklace back together, and let the purity ring fell to the front of Alex's body.

“What is it?” He asked, not taking his eyes off of me.

“My purity ring.” I blushed.

“Oh shit!” Alex almost yelled. “Katie, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot.”

I smiled at him.

“Alex, it's okay.”

“No, it really isn't.” He shook his head. “I can't believe that I finally let my hormones finally get the best of me.”

“Finally?”

He laughed nervously.

“I've been wanting to do that since my Junior year.” Alex blushed a little.

It was the most adorable thing ever. I pulled Alex's face to mine. Our lips were centimeters apart.

“Me too.” I mumbled before pressing my lips to his. My hands entangled in his hair. Alex set me up on the kitchen counter. I easily wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands held my waist, causing the shirt to shimmy upward.

“Jenna!” Cayla stated. “You couldn't keep your hook-up in your room? You know how Katelyn, and I feel about this.”

I didn't want to, but I finally pulled my lips away from Alex's own in enough time to hear a guys voice.

“Cayla, just ignore them.” Zack tried to pull her away.

“No, Zack.” She replied. “Jenna, it's weird. Please go to your room?” She asked. Cayla hated being rude or mean, but she also hated PDA.

Alex kissed me one more time before we let go of one another. He turned his head.

“Alex?!” Cayla gasped.

“Hi Cayla, Zack.” Alex nodded, and then he raced up to my room faster than I thought possible. They turned back toward me.

“Katelyn?!” Cayla's mouth dropped. “What was that?”

I felt a deep blush creep up on my cheeks. I jumped down from the counter.

“Alex and I are friends again.”

“Yeah, I'm sure that you are.” Zack laughed.

“Please tell me that you didn't.” Cayla's eyes were so serious. I was dead silent, and she shook her head.

Before Cayla could say anything, Alex came down the stairs in some of his old gym shorts, and his GK sweatshirt.

“Look at what I found!” He announced proudly as he came back down into the kitchen. “I gave these to you forever and a day ago.”

I laughed.

“I remember that.” I looked over Alex. He didn't bother zipping up his hoodie, leaving his bare torso and chest exposed.

Cayla inspected us standing there. Then she spotted my ring around his neck.

“Ooh goodness.” She shook her head. “You're screwed.”

“What do you mean?” Alex and I asked at the same time.

“Cayla, did you call my name?” Jenna bounced into the kitchen area. “Oh gosh! Katelyn has sex hair!”

I ran my hand through my hair

“Do not!”

“Don't worry.” Alex wrapped his arms around my waist again. “You look sexy.”

He caused me to giggle like crazy.

“Katelyn?”

“Yeah, Jenna?”

“Don't you have a boyfriend?”

I was at a loss for words as Alex tightened his grip around my waist. My hands held his.

“I was just about to ask the same thing.”

Dammit. I knew that voice.

I knew it well.

We all turned toward the voice. There stood Adam shaking his head.

“I should have seen this one coming. I knew that Gaskarth would get in your pants one day.” He replied as he headed out of the door.

Then I did the stupidest thing ever.

I unwound Alex's arms from around me, and I chased after Adam.
♠ ♠ ♠
.http://www.polyvore.com/katies_day_after_outfit/set?id=22988043
Katie ^

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22984555
Alex ^

Comment :)