Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Heartbreak?

So this is what it felt like when someone you loved with all of your heart left you. I'd never been on this end of the situation before. I have to admit, it hurt like hell. I just stood there staring off in the direction she ran. I felt so embarrassed. I showed up at her house, confessed my love, made love to her, then her boyfriend came in, and she ran after him. She choose him. Simple as that. She must have lied to me somehow. I must have pressured her into it.

“Holy fuck! You're Alex Gaskarth!” Jenna stated. I ignored her.

“Dammit!” I shouted. I ran my hand through my crazy hair. “I'm such a fucking idiot.”

“Alex...” Cayla trailed off.

“Can you just tell her to forget last night completely?” the tears were so close to falling from my eyes.

“Alex, just wait until she comes back.” Zack replied.

“I'm leaving. I should have never come.” I replied as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. I left the kitchen, and I found my way back up in Katelyn's room. I took off my old gym shorts, and I put back on my clothes from earlier today. I just finished putting back on my shoes, and I thought about the ring that now felt ice cold on my bare chest.

For some reason, I decided to keep it. I put my hood up over my sex hair, and I ran out of her room. I made my way down the stairs. I stopped in my tracks as she started up the stairs.

“Hey, I was going to...Alex, what's wrong?” she asked me.

I guess my tears were still coming down my face.

“Nothing.” I mumbled as I passed her, and walked out of her house. I started toward my own home. I didn't bother driving last night. I was actually almost to my house when I heard my name being called out. I completely ignored it. I walked inside, where Jack and Rian were playing Halo in the living room.

“Alex?” Jack called. “Is that you?”

“Yeah, it's me.” I replied. There was a knock at my door. I knew who it was. I didn't want to answer it, but against my better judgment, I did. I turned the knob slowly, and there she stood.

“Alex, what's wrong?” Katelyn asked me.

“You left, Katelyn.” I replied. I heard a pause in the Halo game.

“I know, Alex, but I came back.”

“You came back because you had to.”

Katelyn looked hurt.

“No, because I love you, Alex. That's why I came back.”

“Then why did you run off? You went after you boyfriend, Katelyn! You ran after him after we had sex, leaving me completely embarrassed!”

“You were embarrassed?! I was horrified, Alex! I've been with Adam since I was fifteen, and he has NEVER been able to make me feel how you make me feel. He obviously didn't deserve what I did to him. I have a little more class than to just let him walk away feeling hurt.”

“You chose him, Katelyn!” I could hear the bitterness in my own voice.

“If I chose him, then why am I standing on your porch?”

“Fuck if I know!” I threw up my hands.

“Alex, I am so fucking sick and tired of your stupid act that you're trying to put on. You either love me or you don't.”

I stood there for a minute, thinking out my next move. Then she started crying.

I hate to see her cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe :( Alex was hurt by Katie.... =/