Status: completed :)

I'd Hate to See You Cry

Jalex?

I tried to stop it. I really did, but I let the tears fall from my eyes after I made my point to Alex. I knew that he hated when I cried in front of him. It wasn't because he felt bad, and said anything to make me happy again. He told me earlier tonight that it broke his heart when I cried. It hurt him.

“I do love you.” the softer version of Alex took over. This was my favorite side of him.

This was my Alex, the Alex I fell in love with back in high school.

“Then why did you run back over here?”

“I thought that you didn't want me. I thought you chose Adam.

I stepped closer to him, and he returned it by stepping closer to me.

“I would never,” I replied softly. I placed my hand lightly on his cheek. “Alex, when I said that I love you, I meant it.”

A smile grew on his face.

“I love you.” He smiled. “I really do. I love you with all of my fucking heart,”

“Good.” I smiled. “Because you're wearing that ring for a reason, Mr. Gaskarth.” I took my hand from his cheek, and I was poking his chest.

Alex gave me a sexy smile.

“You're staying the night, right?”

“Only if you want me to.” I replied. I walked the rest of the way into his house. He shut the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips attached as I backed up against the front door.

“Ew. Rian! Cover my eyes! They're getting frisky!” Jack yelled. Alex and I laughed as we parted our mouths.

“At least get a room.” Rian joked.

I smirked and grabbed Alex's hand. They all, including Alex, gave me a surprised look.

I guess being with Alex changes a person.

I started toward the stairs with a wide-eyed Alex following me slowly.

“Remember the most important rule.” Rian warned.

“No glove, no love!” Jack stated loudly.

“Katie, make sure he just uses protection!” Rian added.

Alex rolled his eyes, and flipped them off as we walked up more stairs.

“Remember to wrap it before you tap it! We don't need baby Gaskarth's around here!” Jack yelled. They still could see us, but I didn't care. I grabbed the edges of his hood, bringing his lips to mine.

“Bow chica bow wow!” Jack called up to us.

“Alright, enough Jack. We have to finish our Halo game.”

“Whatever.” Was the last thing I heard before slamming, and locking Alex's bed room door. I let my guard down for Alex for the second time tonight.

Only this time, I knew what was going to happen.

And I couldn't wait for it.

♥♥♥♥

“Wake-up beautiful,” Alex's unbelievably sexy, horse voice came in my ear. I felt a smile creep up on my mouth. My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I was met with Alex inches from my face. He bent down, kissing me. I easily got completely lost in his kisses. My hands were already tangled in his already messy hair.

“Dammit guys!” Jack shouted, causing us to part our lips. “At least close the door.”

Alex smirked, jumping out of his bed with his boxers on, and shut the door on Jack.

“Rian, they're fucking like bunnies in there!” I started cracking up laughing then Alex joined in on the laughter. We we both calmed down, Alex kissed me again. When it became too heated, he pulled away all too quickly. I pouted, and he laughed at me.

“Later, okay?” He asked. I just nodded my head in approval. “Are you hungry?”

“I'm fucking starving.”

“Besides that, how are you feeling?”

“A little sore, but I'm really happy.”

“Me too.” He kissed me again. “A pair of my boxers, and my Blink shirt are on the night stand for you.I'm going to make breakfast for everyone.” I noticed that he was wearing their Dear Maria shirt.
“Okay,” I smiled. “I love you,”

“I love you more.” Alex kissed me before leaving the room. I got up, and changed into the outfit that he had provided me with. When I was done, I didn't even bother with anything else. I walked out of his room, and made my way back down the stairs.

In the living room sat Cayla and Zack cuddling on the love seat. I smiled at the adorable sight. He had both arms wrapped around her body, and his head laying on her shoulder. She had her head was laying down on his too. Rian and Kara talking on the couch, and Jack in the recliner scrolling through the channels. I plopped down beside Kara on the couch.

“Whoa.” She laughed. “You've got some sex hair going on.”

I blushed again. Alex came into the living room. He sat down beside me, and put his arm around me tightly. I lightly giggled as he moved me into his lap.

“Awe! Look how cute you two are.” Kara gushed. “It's all too adorable for words.”

“Not when you here them making noises all night long.” Rian swiftly replied.

“It was too much for my virgin ears to hear.”

Alex rolled his eyes, and flipped off his best friend.

“You would.” Jack playfully winked at Alex.

“When and where?” Alex joked back.

“Here and tonight. No girlfriends allowed.”

“Alright. You heard him, Katie.” Alex laughed. “Jack, tonight your ass is mine.” I laughed as I moved beside of Alex. “Get your sexy ass over here.”

Everyone laughed, but Jack came over, and sat on Alex's lap.

“I fucking love you, man.” Jack fake cried tears of joy.

“I love you too, Jack!” Alex copied his tone.

“Come here, beautiful!” Jack grabbed Alex's face.

“Kiss me, Jack!” Alex yelled dramatically. When their lips got inches apart, I expected them to stop.

No such luck.

Their mouths made contact. I stared with wide eyes as Jack kissed my boyfriend, assuming that he is my boyfriend. They pulled away, and were still joking.

“Jack, marry me!”

“Okay!” Jack replied. Next thing I knew, Alex was carrying Jack off like a bride.

“Did Jack just...”

“Kiss Alex?” Cayla questioned for me.

Rian laughed.

“Yeah. They actually do that a lot.”

“Good to know.” I mumbled. I'm not entirely sure what to think about them right now, it was weird. I just saw two of my best friends, two guys kiss each other.

Zack laughed, lifting his head from Cayla's shoulder.

“They're just joking around. It's one little kiss, nothing more.” He explained.

Cayla looked at him with a surprised look on her face.

“I'm surprised that you're okay with this.”

“I've known these guys for forever. I'm not gonna lie, I've kissed Alex too.” Zack shrugged.

Kara giggled.

“Alex is a man-whore.”

“I know,” I laughed. “Jack I'm not so worried about, but Zack...I'm threatened by.” I lightly joked, causing a few laughs. Alex and Jack walked back into the living room holding hands.

“Back from the honeymoon so soon?” Kara joked. Alex sat down and pulled me tightly into his side again.

“Yeah. So there is this beyond gorgeous girl that I just couldn't wait to see again.” Alex replied as he winked at me, then buried his face in my neck.

Jack faked a gasp.

“You cheating son of a bitch!”

We all started laughing. Jack had a way of doing that to everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23014458
Alex ^

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23013566

Katie ^

Comments make me happy ... so you should comment :)